winnie-the-pooh astro profiles :)

Therese

Hi,

The other day my daughter was watching one of the winnie-the-pooh cartoons, The Tigger Movie, and as I had a look with half an eye, I thought to myself "now, there's a Leo". (yeah, I know, I am too much into astrology - I am just learning about it, so I can be a bit obssessive). And I thought, why not, it woud be fun, what signs do you think the others are? The small, fragile and nervous Piglet, who can be surprizingly couragous when his friends are in need? Or Kanga, whose hole existence revolves around motherhood? Or Rabbit, who is an order and control freak but still loves his friends dearly? And what about Eeyore (my favourite)? And of course, what sign would Winne-the-Pooh be? :biggrin:

Peace,

T.

katem

Banned
Winnie the pooh is a scorpio, without a doubt. Loving, giving, helpful, kind, and unaware of the effect he has on others, but in a positive way. Could there be any doubt woooh hoo hoo hooo.:tongue:

Therese

lol, i don't see so many people so positive about scorpio :lol:

With winnie and his honey jar, I was thinking of taurus, though :cool:

Justine

Kanga? Why she's a Cancer Mum - iron fist in a velvet glove. Probably has a Leo Moon though. Very proud and protective of her offspring.
Rabbit is Virgo; things MUST be orderly, and oh yes, loves his friends dearly.
Piglet: he thinks he's only small, but that fierceness shows him up as Pisces. Underestimates himself until there's a crisis.

Owl reminds me of my Capricorn son - scholarly, out of it a bit.

ScorpioCrow

Eeyore...hmmm... He talks really slllooowwwwllllyyy... so Taurus maybe? But he's always gloomy, too, so Capricorn could be fitting.