Will work go smoother this week?

LovelyMissAries

The job I've been at for a couple of months (a facility) is... not what I expected to say the least. Last and this week have been making me Big Mad. I'm continuing keeping my composure, but something within is getting fed up being bossed around all the time (this is in general too, I just need a break from being told what to do and feeling micromanaged.)

Looking at L1 / L6 / L10 - Saturn (me) in L6 which is the turned 9th from L6 - learning a lesson here. Very Saturn-y.

Moon semi square Venus - meh
Moon conjunct Mars in 9 units - yikes
Mars squaring Pluto (for those who are modern) eeek...
Moon / Venus not really making any aspects

Moon is in Venus' detriment and Venus is in Moon's exaltation... I'm guessing one person is annoyed by the other.
BUT Moon is in Sun's exaltation and Sun is in Moon's home sign. Maybe both of these receptions mean it will neutralize a little bit the rest of this week?

Honestly I'm hoping to get hired at another position soon so I wonder if that's going to starting rolling this week given the angles are in Cardinal signs.

Attachments

• Work Horary.jpg
    Work Horary.jpg
    271.7 KB · Views: 37

IleneK

Premium Member
There is no aspect or notable reception between you as Saturn and L10 Venus. The two sigs are going in away from each other, in opposite directions. L10/Venus does not receive you/Moon well by reception and there is no aspect between those sigs.
I don't see much improving between you and the job. I do see that you/Venus and Saturn both separate from each other, so maybe you and the job are parting ways? Maybe you will get hired at that other position?

LovelyMissAries

Hello :) I DO want another job, and I almost had one but it got removed due to budgeting. I have applied to other positions outside the facility, however they are on a hiring freeze until they sort out pay because we just got a percentage raise, but it wasn't enough. To update on the question though - work was still overwhelming and crazy, but coworker rapport / relationships smoothed out and I didn't have any problems. Thank you!

IleneK

Premium Member
Hello :) I DO want another job, and I almost had one but it got removed due to budgeting. I have applied to other positions outside the facility, however they are on a hiring freeze until they sort out pay because we just got a percentage raise, but it wasn't enough. To update on the question though - work was still overwhelming and crazy, but coworker rapport / relationships smoothed out and I didn't have any problems. Thank you!
You are welcome, Lovely. We are wishing you well and do let us know how things go.