Will we murder each other in our sleep?

Brea

So, go me I'm not another mopey sappy pisces on these forums posting about "finding the one" anymore. I've got my soulmate thankfully, and they're driving me up a goddamn wall. I guess this is another case of be careful of what you wish for because your disney prince/ss will fight you to your ego death over the ethics of putting leftovers in tupperware or ziplock bags.

We've got double heapings of Saturn-sun in our synastry. His Capricorn Saturn trine my Taurus sun. My Aquarius Saturn opposite his Sun in Leo. The added Plutonian zest in our charts (and our bed) has us looking like Morticia and Gomez Adams.

Our chart rulers are even fighting with each other like it's a scene from Gone With the Wind. I wouldn't have it any other way, and the sex is the best I've ever had. I know this is mostly me complaining but what person with a martian venus wants someone who is easily conquered anyways?

If you guys have any useful insights about the stuff in our trunks that we've carelessly brought into our relationship please be as blunt as you need to be because while we're clearly both at fault, it's hard to be mindful of it when you're wrestling in the mud for dominion over each other (which as you can see, our mothers fostered in us).

Once again thanks for your time (my chart is in my signature)

Attachments

• astrologerscommunity1.jpg
    astrologerscommunity1.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 29
  • astrologerscommunity2.jpg
    astrologerscommunity2.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 26
  • astrologerscomunity3.jpg
    astrologerscomunity3.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 26

Brea

Clearly you light up his life but he restricts your temperamental psyche and brings sobriety which is not necessarily a bad thing. Does any of this ring true?
Disclaimer: I am a complete novice and doing more guesswork than being knowledgeable.
Definitely! It's hard though because I feel moderated alot. He is overtly concerned about what all of his friends think of him. He tries to control the smallest details and I'm another variable. I'm assuming a lot of that can be explained by his scorpio loaded first house and his sun square pluto. He's admittedly a walking contingency plan even when its unrealistic overkill. I'm way less involved with people but I have the leo facade so while I can play along, I'm still not thrilled with being moderated by anybody though especially my SO. Good Call.

Last edited:

sadge

You get a response from me for making me laugh. Ha ha. Nice post.

I can definitely see that you have elements of binding and harmony on a conscious level. The problem here is what happens on a subconscious level between the two of you, the kind of stuff that you really don’t have a control over. It’s basic synatry stuff, but amazingly a huge killer at times because things can get inflamed or turn ice-cold before you even know it, all based on a deep-rooted conditioning that is totally out of your control. Check out that “moon opposition mercury/mars,” and ”moon square Saturn,” and of course “sun square moon,”….then throw in that moon/pluto to pretty much set the place on fire. Yup, I totally see what you’re describing. And mars opposition venus can be sexually “hot” due to the general tension that is produces, but it’s not a hot that consistently leads to a satisfying finish. Generally plays out in differences in timing, etc.

However….you’ve got some classic ties that are binding. So the two of you could end up holding on to one another for quite a long time despite the disharmony between the two of you. This is one of those relationships that has enough to hold you together on a conscious level, but bound to have guaranteed moments of inflamed, out-of-control, wish I could blow up the other person, kind of conflicts, lol. That’s what you need to think about. When it comes to this kind of moon disharmony, the only way to mitigate it is by just agreeing to step away when it starts to get out of control because there is no way the two of you can see eye-to-eye in those heated moments. It’s just not going to happen in those moments. You have to just go in separate directions and agree to come back when those lunar flames have died down and you’re ready to tap into your conscious brains again and converse like rational adults.

It's your call. Those conflicts are not going to go away. It is possible to find someone without this kind of tension. But it’s also possible to make it work with effort and mature awareness on both sides, just don’t expect a smooth ride for the rest of your lives.

Good luck.

Brea

It's your call. Those conflicts are not going to go away. It is possible to find someone without this kind of tension. But it’s also possible to make it work with effort and mature awareness on both sides, just don’t expect a smooth ride for the rest of your lives.

Good luck.
I'm hoping that our unconscious desires for transformation and our love for that stubborn child that we both nurture and love in each other will help bind us together for the long haul. Once we get frustrated enough with one another, we start to get mad at ourselves for doing the same things that we're disciplining in the other person (so theres clearly introspection happening). To some degree it's clear that even if we werent together we would need that tension as people. We both repeatedly admit that neither of us would be happy with someone weaker willed and it seems we both top out as being the most stubborn people to be engaging with. I'm also trying to see if there's some secret in channeling/working out those energies sexually as scorpio infused individuals, might help to take most of the steam or maybe even the momentum out of it.

My saturn is clearly a huge problem though, somehow I'm going to have to work that out.

Last edited: