Will we meet?

veronicabal

Why on the earth would you want to meet a guy who for one, has a wife and 2, thinks about his ex-girlfriend while with his wife? This guy isn't worth the time or energy of you. Move on. You don't need a horary chart to tell you that. Not unless of course your Neptune, then that would explain it. Not trying to be mean but, sometimes we need an outside opinion from someone who isn't emotionally connected to wake us up out of our delusional state of being. Let him continue in his deception without you, believe me, it will catch up to him sooner or later.Why would you want to be a part in the hurt of his wife, if she finds out? Remember, the universe sends back what you put out. For you, I'm gonna try to read the chart. You are Mercury in the 8th, perhaps its sex/lust on your part. He is Jupiter sitting in the 2nd house exalted in libra, the sign of venus. Perhaps he may be having some money issues, Clearly, his wife is in the 4th house, she is Saturn opposing venus who is in her fall in Aries in the 7th house. The wife might know about the gf. idtk. Also, his sig, Jupiter is inconjunct Neptune in the 7th house, him being delusional about the relationship perhaps. But I don't think Neptune is really relevant in horary. Your significators do not meet. Perhaps someone else can reread this but I'm thinking this chart is saying, no. Mistake, venus is in the 8th, maybe you 2 ex gf and you are only sex.

Last edited:

ScorpAsc5

Why on the earth would you want to meet a guy who for one, has a wife and 2, thinks about his ex-girlfriend while with his wife? This guy isn't worth the time or energy of you. Move on. You don't need a horary chart to tell you that. Not unless of course your Neptune, then that would explain it. Not trying to be mean but, sometimes we need an outside opinion from someone who isn't emotionally connected to wake us up out of our delusional state of being. Let him continue in his deception without you, believe me, it will catch up to him sooner or later.Why would you want to be a part in the hurt of his wife, if she finds out? Remember, the universe sends back what you put out. For you, I'm gonna try to read the chart. You are Mercury in the 8th, perhaps its sex/lust on your part. He is Jupiter sitting in the 2nd house exalted in libra, the sign of venus. Perhaps he may be having some money issues, Clearly, his wife is in the 4th house, she is Saturn opposing venus who is in her fall in Aries in the 7th house. The wife might know about the gf. idtk. Also, his sig, Jupiter is inconjunct Neptune in the 7th house, him being delusional about the relationship perhaps. But I don't think Neptune is really relevant in horary. Your significators do not meet. Perhaps someone else can reread this but I'm thinking this chart is saying, no. Mistake, venus is in the 8th, maybe you 2 ex gf and you are only sex.

Thanks Veronica :) I know it's completely wrong so I am backing out. I am letting him stay to whatever state of emotion he wants to be in. I genuinely care for him and I wish everything works fine for him soon :)

I thought I should read him as 5th house instead of 7th as it's more of a fling/attraction type; not a long lasting relation?

We don't touch each other at all. If I am sitting in 8th house, he has desire of going physical with me?

Thanks!