will we get together?

Dr.Time

Question is: Will we get together.

I am Mercury, Moon (hesitant to give myself sun).
She is Jupiter & Venus.

I am in her fall. It shows just how distressed I am over the situation, wishing to reconcile.
Jupiter makes a trine to both my significators Mercury & Moon.
Moon is in face of Jupiter. So there's tolerance.
Jupiter is in first house - she's self interested.
My moon in 11th indicates my wish to connect. My moon is in her 5th - she knows I want fun with her.
My 5th is also ruled by Mercury. I am placed in her 9th house.

Why I didn't want to give myself sun is because I didn't know how her boy friend factors in.

Background: She broke up with BF1 and she is now with BF2.
So she has one BF who's now long distance. I made this chart because the circumstances have changed and we've begun talking again.

And then there's me trying to reconcile with her. To be her friend, and at least resolve issues.

My answer is Yes because of the aspects.
Her main significator Jupiter only aspects my significators.
Her feminine side, Venus aspects my moon and is separating from sun. It is about to catch up with mars.

Any feedback would be lovely!

Thank you

Attachments

• astro_2gw_can_we_get_together.478.211416.jpg
    astro_2gw_can_we_get_together.478.211416.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:

ElenaJ

Significators mercury and Jupiter are approaching a trine, you mercury in 3rd would indicate you will make the move, by talking to her.
Moon approaching a trine to sun on IC is a general indicator of a positive indicator.

Dr.Time

Significators mercury and Jupiter are approaching a trine, you mercury in 3rd would indicate you will make the move, by talking to her.
Moon approaching a trine to sun on IC is a general indicator of a positive indicator.

Hi Elena thanks for your input. I wanted to give sun to her boyfriend. As it’s on her mid heaven it shows this is what she is thinking of predominantly.
Even if I attribute sun to me or her bf. She would be combust.
What do you think of this idea?

Thanks again, the chart is positive. Can I take your view as second opinion. We will have a relationship?

ElenaJ

In the question there isn't any reference to her bf, if she will stay with him or not, so I wouldn't assign sun to him.
If she has a current bf he would be her 5th, which is the chart's 11th. Jupiter will square the ruler Neptune, so not positive moving forward with him.

Dr.Time

In the question there isn't any reference to her bf, if she will stay with him or not, so I wouldn't assign sun to him.
If she has a current bf he would be her 5th, which is the chart's 11th. Jupiter will square the ruler Neptune, so not positive moving forward with him.

Thanks for the clarification! Appreciate it. It’ll be interesting to see how this unfolds and the relationship comes together. I’m even curious if it will be clandestine

Dr.Time

https://imgur.com/7eC07CT

The significators mars/venus are coming together, so you just might.
Moon doesn't reach the trine with sun before sun changes signs, this might be the current boyfriend you mentioned who will leave the scene.

Hey Elena,
Thanks for adding your input. I like that my moon is in her triplicity.
My moon in the 12th, shows my stress over the matter, the events last night were very stressful.

Could you please elaborate on why the moon trine to sun matters in this case, and also why would we give sun as significator to the boyfriend?
Also this leaving the scene would be interesting to know more about?

Thank you!