Will we get along in person?

kimmyness

Hello,

I will be traveling to NY in September for a few days with my daughter, this is a first time visit for me and something I’ve always wanted to do. I’ll be meeting a former coworker that I worked with for two years until he left the company last year. He lives on Long Island. Our friendship has only consisted of texts, phone calls, work meetings so I’m a little nervous as to how the interaction will be in person. I’m pretty reserved and he is very outgoing so I’m curious to know how well we will get along face to face? I’m not sure the chart I’m posting will work, if not, please let me know.

Thank you

Attachments

• IMG_5416.png
    IMG_5416.png
    168.3 KB · Views: 34

kimmyness

Friend. Early on I may have had some romantic interest but he’s married and even though they’ve been separated since 2019 and she’s dating someone else, he has made no moves to divorce her which tells me, he is definitely still emotionally attached to her. This is my first time forming a friendship with someone remotely , I’m just hoping we get along just as well in person.

ElenaJ

The moon in the chart is Void of Course, so not much may come of the meeting.
However, you mercury are approaching a conjunction with him mars, ruler of the 11th, so there is a coming together.
They are both moving into the 5th house, which is generally love affairs, but also just fun.
Also, remember there are many reasons why a person might not follow through with the legal documents of a divorce, not just emotion.
Go and enjoy it!

kimmyness

The moon in the chart is Void of Course, so not much may come of the meeting.
However, you mercury are approaching a conjunction with him mars, ruler of the 11th, so there is a coming together.
They are both moving into the 5th house, which is generally love affairs, but also just fun.
Also, remember there are many reasons why a person might not follow through with the legal documents of a divorce, not just emotion.
Go and enjoy it!
So nothing meaningful just a fun time? I’m just hoping it won’t turn out to be a disappointment and it doesn’t sound like it will be so I’m happy about that. As far as not filing for divorce goes, I’d think they both can afford it if it was something they both really wanted. They both having decent paying jobs. The only way it makes any sense to me is that there are still unresolved feelings🤷🏻‍.

kimmyness

Hello again, I’m not sure I posted the chart with my correct birth place originally. I think I kept it with the current state I live in. Here is an updated chart , does it make any difference? Thx

Attachments

• IMG_5436.png
    IMG_5436.png
    197.1 KB · Views: 9

ElenaJ

You posted in the Horary forum, so the chart should have been done for the date, time and location of where you were when you first asked the question.
It isn't related to your natal location.

kimmyness

You posted in the Horary forum, so the chart should have been done for the date, time and location of where you were when you first asked the question.
It isn't related to your natal location.
Ok the “ tool” I used asks for your birthplace and time, I didn’t realize I needed to use the date, time and location of the question. I’ll try again later. Thanks for clarifying.

ElenaJ

Hello,

I will be traveling to NY in September for a few days with my daughter, this is a first time visit for me and something I’ve always wanted to do. I’ll be meeting a former coworker that I worked with for two years until he left the company last year. He lives on Long Island. Our friendship has only consisted of texts, phone calls, work meetings so I’m a little nervous as to how the interaction will be in person. I’m pretty reserved and he is very outgoing so I’m curious to know how well we will get along face to face? I’m not sure the chart I’m posting will work, if not, please let me know.

Thank you
Getting confused here.
The very first chart you posted was done using what date/time/location?
When you thought of the question, and your location at the time?
Because you are posting charts that don't give any info on this we really can't evaluate them.
And what info did you use for the 2nd and 3rd charts?
Thanks, just trying to clarify.

kimmyness

Getting confused here.
The very first chart you posted was done using what date/time/location?
When you thought of the question, and your location at the time?
Because you are posting charts that don't give any info on this we really can't evaluate them.
And what info did you use for the 2nd and 3rd charts?
Thanks, just trying to clarify.
I think for the first chart, I used my dob, place and the time I first thought of the question. The second chart is my birthdate, time and place. The last is the date I thought of the question, time and place. I didn’t realize I was using the wrong info in the first two.

ElenaJ

In my first reply (now invalidated because of the change of chart), you can see the approach to arriving at an answer.
Want to give it a try with the third chart?
Change the houses and see what you come up with

kimmyness

In my first reply (now invalidated because of the change of chart), you can see the approach to arriving at an answer.
Want to give it a try with the third chart?
Change the houses and see what you come up with
Im sorry but I’ve had a few nights of restless sleep this week so I’m probably not thinking as clearly as normal.