Will we ever be together

blackroses96

So I have a question will we ever be together.i saw that mars is conjunct Venus in Pisces I hear that conjunctions can either be a yes or no depending on weither the two planets work together. I also heard that Venus being conjunct mars is bad. So looking at this chart I think it's a no to my question. The Venus being in Pisces is a good sign but the mars being conjunct with Pisces means that it's a malefic planet but the bad effects are reduced by the Venus. So it could also go either way? Anyway id like to learn so please help me out. Also thank you

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_will_we_ever_date.3569.166473.png
    astro_w2gw_will_we_ever_date.3569.166473.png
    52.9 KB · Views: 30

IleneK

Premium Member
In the chart you posted, I do not see Venus in Pisces conjunct Mars in Gemini, so I do not understand what you are saying.

ElenaJ

You are ascendent, Jupiter and neptune, with neptune conjunct the ascendent.
Mercury, descendent ruler is in the 10th house and will sextile neptune, which would eventually give a yes.
But first mercury will trine Uranus, so there is some need for soul searching before it happens.
Notice mercury is exactly square Chiron, on your 2nd cusp of self esteem.
This relationship will not be easy for you, but you will learn from it, especially since Jupiter will conjunct Chiron.