Will we end up together?

HeartTree

How does this connection look like? For me it seems Jupiter will block us coming together? And L7 Mars is soon forgetting Venus as he is leaving my sign and moving ahead? There is only applying quincunx between Venus and Mars, so we won’t see eye to eye? We are not coming together? It’s love question btw. Jupiter might be his children or maybe even some other woman. I don’t know. I have lost hope basically anyway.

Moon will sextile me, Venus. I always wanted to know what does it mean if Moon’s next or last aspect is for querent? As moon is not only second significant but carrying other info about the question as well. Any experiences about this?

Attachments

• 8A010C9E-4D12-40D6-B54B-5EDB41D229D1.jpeg
    8A010C9E-4D12-40D6-B54B-5EDB41D229D1.jpeg
    282.9 KB · Views: 23
  • 045B1613-A32C-47ED-9C5D-397C3B825D1E.jpeg
    045B1613-A32C-47ED-9C5D-397C3B825D1E.jpeg
    282.9 KB · Views: 22

IleneK

Premium Member
You as Venus separate from him/Mars. Further, when Mars changes sign, you/Venus will no longer receive him favorably.
Moon's next aspect as a sextile to a benefic, I think, suggests that some opportunity is present. I don't like to odds of this sextile compared to there being no aspect between your primary significations, and you moving away from him.

HeartTree

Thank you IleneK. He is making me feel so resentful towards him at the moment. I will let you know what that opportunity was, if I notice one 😆

IleneK

Premium Member
I would only add that you as Venus are separating from him. If not actually leaving, then emotionally becoming more distant. This is likely emphasized as Mars is now out of Taurus. So what is resonating for you is the lack of aspect, which is lack of relationship/connection between you, compounded with the loss of reception that Venus had with Mars when it was in Taurus.