Will we end up together someday?

So I know this guy for 7 years now. We met when I was in a relationship but stayed in contact secretly (texted each other almost every day with couple of breaks)…next time we met it was 6 months after my break up but I was on the rebound with sb else so again nothing happened.
This month, we met again in person. Just spent the night cuddling bcs I was just not ready for more with him. He was totally respectful.
Our lives are on very different paths and also there is distance involved now.
I know that we cannot be together anytime soon.

But I cannot stop thinking about our beautiful and strange connection that lasts for so long…it makes me believe that maybe we’ll somehow end up together one day.

What do charts say?

IleneK

Premium Member
I think this question might be better placed in the Horary Questions on Relational Issues?
If you are interested in that, you would create a chart for the time stamp at the top of this conversation and then upload the chart to that forum with the background you provided here.

I wanted to know if it’s good compatibility actually?
I consider this pretty decent synastry…
But I don’t know if these Saturn aspects on both sides are too heavy…? For now it manifested only as delays and longevity of our special connection…
I think these Jupiters in 12h show a lot…we genuinely strive to make the other one happy and build each other up…but it’s always from the background…

IleneK

Premium Member
I wanted to know if it’s good compatibility actually?
I consider this pretty decent synastry…
But I don’t know if these Saturn aspects on both sides are too heavy…? For now it manifested only as delays and longevity of our special connection…
I think these Jupiters in 12h show a lot…we genuinely strive to make the other one happy and build each other up…but it’s always from the background…
Okay.
I think this person's Venus Saturn can point to someone who is deeply faithful and committed to the relationship long term. Being conjunct your Venus, all in Capricorn, gives the stability and foundational aspects of Saturn even more influence.
If things go well between you, it can be a real blessing, the glue that holds you together. If things do not go well, this could be a person/relationship from which it may be quite difficult to extricate yourself.
So it all depends upon the course of the relationship. I honestly think your attention to your natal Moon Saturn conjunction may be very important in how things go between you and and anyone, especially if they have a strong Saturn influence like this person does. Sometimes that other person's Saturn may feel weighty, obstructive, judgmental, like your own Moon Saturn likely does. Perhaps you might take time to really get to know each other and see how these aspects play out for the two of you?
It is possible that this relationship could work out well.
Wishing you the best,

Yeah…we are somewhat glued by this Saturn…
But maybe in the end…we both find partners who are less Saturnian than ether of us is…
I can sense that he will be very faithful partner when committed . And he takes family very seriously.

On the other hand…it occured to me, that maybe he will stay widowed in his first marriage. I think that’s bcs of his Moon in 8th H. His Mars in the 7H that conjucts notorious fixed star Algol. Also, the ruler of 7th is conjucting Saturn. Idk…that was the first thought I had when I saw his chart. Also…Scorpio ASC…Scorpios are often widowed.

BlackStar

You both have Sun Uranus conjunction. You are both very independent. So you have a well aspected synastry, but your need for freedom, lets life happen, and none of you decides to take action. The person with the Venus Saturn conjunction may appear as introvert, too serious, or unaffectionate to the other person, whose sun venus conjuction is fun loving, affectionate, in love with love.
I see a karmic bond and affection, but also the need to work on independence, affection, and how you both express love.

You both have Sun Uranus conjunction. You are both very independent. So you have a well aspected synastry, but your need for freedom, lets life happen, and none of you decides to take action. The person with the Venus Saturn conjunction may appear as introvert, too serious, or unaffectionate to the other person, whose sun venus conjuction is fun loving, affectionate, in love with love.
I see a karmic bond and affection, but also the need to work on independence, affection, and how you both express love.
And we both have late marriage indicators. Me - Saturn on DSC and him Venus (ruler of the 7th) conj Saturn in Cap…

He is the only person I imagined marrying. And it’s not bcs I’m in love with him…I’m not infatuated. Just have nice feelings and value him a lot.

Do you consider his North Node to be in conjunction with my Sun?

Synergy

Good discussion! Lots to see in your charts. Try putting in the Vertex (from astro.com) - this is your spiritual ascendant - fated meetings. That is just another layer. What you have already in the charts is quite a bit to work with.

Your conjunct venuses helps - same values, same tastes - will help with bonding.

One north node wide conjunction to other's sun is not too bad - the sun person being their true selves will help grow the other person on their evolutionary path.

You have a pluto-mars tight opposition. High sexual attraction bur can turn dark and power struggly. Need to be very evolved to deal with this one!

Good discussion! Lots to see in your charts. Try putting in the Vertex (from astro.com) - this is your spiritual ascendant - fated meetings. That is just another layer. What you have already in the charts is quite a bit to work with.

Your conjunct venuses helps - same values, same tastes - will help with bonding.

One north node wide conjunction to other's sun is not too bad - the sun person being their true selves will help grow the other person on their evolutionary path.

You have a pluto-mars tight opposition. High sexual attraction bur can turn dark and power struggly. Need to be very evolved to deal with this one!
My Vertex is in exact conjuction with my Sun (24* Cap). His Vertex is 26* Gemini.

I see him as if he is a Taurus…maybe bcs od this Venus conjuction. But also bcs his 2H Stellium and Mars in Taurus probably. But somehow he has this Taurus vibe and very sensual too.

I inspired him in many ways. He likes how I think, my imagination, my taste. He got to like man things I like. (NN?) or just Venus conjuction…

Mars-Pluto exact opposition…also in constelation with my Moon0Saturn…
But I think that trines we have can make it manageable..

Idk…maybe it’s better that we only stay friends.