Will we date?

malvia

Dear community,

I would like to get some help interpreting this horary chart, please. My horary knowledge is very limited.

This question is in regards of an old friendship that has turned into a love attraction, but some obstacles are preventing it to manifest in a relationship.

My question is, will we date and bond together?

I'm Venus, he is Mars. We connect by a semi-square.
I'm wondering if the North Node conduct the ascendant has any relevant meaning.

Thank you and i'm looking forward for some guidance.

Kind Regards,
M

Attachments

• will we date?.jpg
    will we date?.jpg
    116.4 KB · Views: 47

IleneK

Premium Member
Your signifiicators, Venus and Mars, do not form an aspect and in fact are in aversion to each other. In fact, you/Venus apply to a square with retrograde, malefic Saturn.
I am sorry; this is not too encouraging to me.:-(

Carla

Your signifiicators, Venus and Mars, do not form an aspect and in fact are in aversion to each other. In fact, you/Venus apply to a square with retrograde, malefic Saturn.
I am sorry; this is not too encouraging to me.:-(

what about the moon going to trine the sun ?

IleneK

Premium Member
My understanding is that the primary indicators, Venus and Mars in this case, define the action or lack of it the question. So their failure to form an aspect, but rather to be in aversion, is compelling negative testimony. Secondary significator Moon's reflection of how your are as querent and of how the question may unfold is not thought to be sufficient to overcome the lack of action from the primaries.