will UK leave EU

Stellium6th

I'm not attacking you, Anjelik. I'd just like to make a point about race and arguments against race being a thing. Please also note, I am not speaking about the EU here, because the EU has nothing at all to do with race.

Racial differences are a biological, psychological, social part of life which have very important implications to health and economy. Arguments that race should be not a focus for health and economy are arguments for head in sand behaviour.

What do you think of italians and spaniards if I may ask, Tessie?

Tessie

Banned
What do you think of italians and spaniards if I may ask, Tessie?

What I think of any people is divided into two categories: individual differences/characteristics and group effects. You are asking about group effects. When speaking about group effects, we can focus on their positives or on their negatives, or both. Theoretical polarizations, however, happen when people take a side. Side-taking is usually motivated by what people have been culturally indoctrinated to believe. But, my point is, group effects (and individual effects) speak for themselves.

Stellium6th

What I think of any people is divided into two categories: individual differences/characteristics and group effects. You are asking about group effects. When speaking about group effects, we can focus on their positives or on their negatives, or both. Theoretical polarizations, however, happen when people take a side. Side-taking is usually motivated by what people have been culturally indoctrinated to believe. But, my point is, group effects (and individual effects) speak for themselves.

''Side-taking is usually motivated by what people have been culturally indoctrinated to believe''

Glad to listen that. Also glad to notice you don't have a passionate opinion about my question. Passion is a great thing, but when it's merged with thoughts, it leads to obtuseness

Tessie

Banned
''Side-taking is usually motivated by what people have been culturally indoctrinated to believe''

Glad to listen that. Also glad to notice you don't have a passionate opinion about my question. Passion is a great thing, but when it's merged with thoughts, it leads to obtuseness

You raise a most important observation, Stell. Reasoning is done by logic which means, it is conducted according to strict principles of validity, for which we require truthful propositions, like 2 + 2 = 4. However, the term "logic" is dragged through the mud these days when people tag the label to what is passionate projection.

anjelik

Attachments

• astro_2gw_491_will_the_uk_collapse.52655.28068.jpg
    astro_2gw_491_will_the_uk_collapse.52655.28068.jpg
    113.6 KB · Views: 29

anjelik

The four million UK people wasting their time signing the petition for a new referendum obv. don't understand the meaning of a referendum, which is a fair and square vote. No, a referendum is not to keep and keep trying again until certain people get the answer they want to hear. That's not a referendum. That's manipulation in politics. It's one thing to report the stats. of who voted IN and who voted OUT and quite another to imply those from uneducated, low class backgrounds' OUT vote, which is the majority vote, should be voided in favour of a new vote. That is "racist" or, correctly put, illegal discrimination of human rights. Yet the very people pushing for the agenda of another referendum don't have the brain cells to realise their utter hypocrisy. What does that say? Maybe education and money are not always a measure of common sense.

I never mentioned the second referendum. I also never said that everyone who voted out was uneducated and of low-class background. I really only shared some articles that someone else wrote. I am sure there were a ton of people who were uneducated and of low-class background who voted in as well - unless the majority of Scotland and Wales is exceptionally classy and smart.

sven555

to me it is like

you had a referendum

you didn't go and vote. people who wanted out - VOTED!

that is why a right to vote is important - want your voice heard? VOTE!

Your problem!

It is because some people are absolutely clueless idiots, whilst the others are sore losers.

I spoke to some people, and they said "I am not going to vote."
I asked why and they said because I don't like politics and i just said "fine" and left them, but they'll be the first to complain.

People who whine about the result generalise the LEAVE voters as "Uneducated" because they either don't understand democracy or they think that all LEAVE voters have been tricked by the bandwagon.
Do the Remain voters think that handing the keys to the UK over to other country is a good idea?

We move forward.

anjelik

It is because some people are absolutely clueless idiots, whilst the others are sore losers.

I asked why and they said because I don't like politics and i just said "fine" and left them, but they'll be the first to complain.

People who whine about the result generalise the LEAVE voters as "Uneducated" because they either don't understand democracy or they think that all LEAVE voters have been tricked by the bandwagon.
Do the Remain voters think that handing the keys to the UK over to other country is a good idea?

We move forward.

There were also people interviewed and on the news stating that they voted "leave" and now regret it. Or they voted leave, but they didn't really understand the impact it would have. Or they voted leave because they didn't think their vote mattered. It's all relative. Regardless, leave outweighed stay, so that is where the UK is now.

tikana

Ang

The regret is it hit their pockets.
As predicted pound fell flat and real estate will come down in the next year or so
with other countries facing referendums and wales scotland and ireland wanting to stay with EU, What else did they expect?

if those 3 leave, UK will be in very sh*tty situation.

sven555

Ang

As predicted pound fell flat and real estate will come down in the next year or so
with other countries facing referendums and wales scotland and ireland wanting to stay with EU, What else did they expect?

Actually, Wales voted to leave the EU. (Counting only Welsh votes)

Kitchy

Banned
The Punk Music culture originated in late 1970's in England - when the youth were tired of no jobs, no future, no hope. The punk rock movement was started by the Saturn Cap generation, pretty much.

The punk rock age group of that time, now, are in their 50's and they have schooled England's youngin's through their influence of their Saturn Cap generation.

The pendulum swings both ways in Saturn Cap's favor right now.

The big question is - Now that Pluto is in Cap and strolling along both generation's Saturn (the 60's Sat Caps/late 80's Sat Cap) - is what will Pluto do? Will it let the late 80's youth blow history all to smithereens or will it let the 60's grown-up's win the fight to hold onto history?

We won't know until the 2nd and 1st return of Saturn Cap for each of these interest groups.

Tessie

Banned
There were also people interviewed and on the news stating that they voted "leave" and now regret it. Or they voted leave, but they didn't really understand the impact it would have. Or they voted leave because they didn't think their vote mattered. It's all relative. Regardless, leave outweighed stay, so that is where the UK is now.

Ang

RE Anjelik's statement, the thing is, many who voted out did so on the basis of the extravagant promise made by the UK government prior to voting day that the approx. £175M being poured into the EU every week will be poured into sustaining the NHS, if we leave. When we left, the UK government said none of that money will go toward sustaining the NHS. Consequently, people feel cheated, and we have been. This result casts doubt on whether the referendum was, in fact, a fair test to begin with.

Separately to this, a major law firm is now suing the UK government at the high court for leaving the EU on the basis of a mere referendum since, it would seem, this is illegal. Apparently, the constitution dictates any referendum vote is only advisory and the ultimate decision rests on the the parliamentary vote. As such, UK's exit from the EU is not yet certain, legally. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-eu-referendum-36705580 What's your bet, Tik, is the UK better in the EU or standing alone as England and Wales (without Ireland and Scotland)?

chris10

We move forward.
I don't know the Astrology behind this but EU is going to collapse sooner it seems rather than later.
Greece voted out last year ... Mr Tsipras defied the people's vote.
Now Britain voted out. Let's see what happens.