Will this relationship be dominated by control issues?

Brea

his 1st house pluto square my ascendant and opposite my sun (slightly loose orb) his sun in 10th opposite my Saturn in the 7th. and then also

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 20
  • synastry aspects.png
    synastry aspects.png
    82.6 KB · Views: 17
  • him.jpg
    him.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 16

kimbermoon

The issues of Pluto are truly more about the right uses and expression of one's power and control; for both individuals it will need to be delicately balanced, with wisdom and maturity to avoid becoming involved in entanglements relating to such things; this can demand a lot of self-control but each must demonstrate that in equal ways to avoid power struggles or abuses' it is also about emotional empowerment through self-control. Not all connections of Pluto must relate to suffering and sorrows; while the soul advances in life, the inner strength becomes greater, along with the ability to accept and endure. Pluto also represents the spiritual savior when one is working for good. It also suggests a stronger connection of karma, which is meant to be worked out through the dynamics of the relationshipt represents the Phoenix Rising, so one would expect there to be some turbulence as you work through the karma involved in your pairing.One might need to be cast in the role of the Black Knight at some time. Pluto also represents the survival instinct, denoting whether we allow ourselves to be victimized by life, or be the champion of others and victorious in our efforts to balance and equalize our relationships ; as the Higher octave of Mars it is about right actions being especially inherent in your relationship; connections of Pluto/Venus is more about the 'transforming power of Love and creativity'.

Last edited: