Will this place be a good place for me?

Cassiopeia

Hello,

I've received and accepted a job offer these days. I'm about to start soon. I was wondering if this place (the new job) would be a good place for me. What do you see?

I might be eaten by anxiety because I've been in a very long job search and the last three (short-lived) positions were bad places for me. I could even be very glad when I got the job offer although it is in an area I'm interested in growing my career due to internal worries & fear.

So, my interpretation: I'm ruled by Saturn which makes so much sense (given my anxiety and worries). I guess Pluto and Saturn in the first house add to me feeling anxious and worried. Also, this being a position of coordinating a team, it makes sense to have Saturn here.
Sun in Scorpio representing boss is compatible with Saturn Piesces, so I think there might be a good relationship. In the interview, I got a good impression that he is a calm and analytical person.
Mercury inside the 10th house I can also see it makes sense as this is a communication job. But here overall my interpretation stops... I'm not sure this will be a good place for me, but it sounded good, I've accepted it, because anyway, the current job is one where I'm struggling very much, not a place to stay...

I'd be glad to hear your thoughts on the chart :)

Attachments

• will_this_be_a_good_place.png
    will_this_be_a_good_place.png
    252.9 KB · Views: 43

IRIS70

I hope someone more experienced than me shows up, but I think that the
answer is no, it isn't (a good place for you).
Saturn is your significator, there is no applying aspect with Mars-the job's significator.
If I use the Moon as your significator, maybe you like the boss-Moon in Leo-but there will be challenges to meet Mars depicted by the squares to Jupiter, Sun and finally meeting Mars, but in a square, so still stressful, it won't be easy/convenient. Maybe you don't like the salary, the conditions, cannot tell.
I hope I am wrong and that you feel happy, but...

Cassiopeia

I hope someone more experienced than me shows up, but I think that the
answer is no, it isn't (a good place for you).
Saturn is your significator, there is no applying aspect with Mars-the job's significator.
If I use the Moon as your significator, maybe you like the boss-Moon in Leo-but there will be challenges to meet Mars depicted by the squares to Jupiter, Sun and finally meeting Mars, but in a square, so still stressful, it won't be easy/convenient. Maybe you don't like the salary, the conditions, cannot tell.
I hope I am wrong and that you feel happy, but...
Thank you very much for sharing your thoughts :) The job is challenging from the beginning, as I have more responsibilities than I had in my work life before because I will be leading a team. I feel this is a huge challenge and I'm not sure I'll do well, but I'm willing to do my best. There is something about the conditions that I'm not really happy with, but for the moment it is OK. The type of contract they offered me is beneficial in the first year of work, not so much after that unless they give me a good salary raise.
I'm curious if others will share their thoughts on this. Anyway, I'll update you after a while. Thanks once again :)

thesporting life

Well, congratulations on getting a new job ! That's GREAT news ! We must remember, however, that the main purpose of horary astrology (and astrology in general?) is to make your life LESS anxious and to install a sense of self-confidence in you, the querent, regardless of what the planets say. That's the main purpose of astrology in my informed opinion (and I've been doing this for over 47 years !)

With Pluto on the radical ascendant, here, yes, this says that your life is undergoing some type of major transformation and with Saturn in the 1st house, I agree, that you are under pressure to perform your duties and responsibilities well ?

However, you are also a human being and you can't be too hard on yourself. Just relax and perform the new job assignment to the best of your abilities. You do have a probationery period of 90 days to prove your skills, so I wouldn't jump the gun at this point?

The 4th house rules the current abode or where you live. The 7th house, (or the 4th house from the 4th house) therefore, represents the new location and its conditions.

The radix Moon in Leo (ruler of the 7th house) is making an applying square to Jupiter in Taurus, so this suggests the high cost of finding a new rental or home in the new location and the moving expenses involved, which will be considerable? Can your new employer assist you with the move to the new location. If you don't know, please ask !

Can anyone else help, such as family and friends?

However, to answer your question, (will this be a good place for you), you are represented by Saturn in Pisces, while the 6th house employment ruler (Mercury) sextiles Venus, (auspicious, but Venus is debilitated in Virgo) while Mercury does oppose Uranus, (you might be technologically challenged by this new job?) and Mercury makes an out of sign square to Saturn (Mercury square Saturn is like the knot or noose on the hangman's rope, getting tighter and tighter, eventually strangling you ?) These conditions, while temporarily positive, does not signify a long term stay at either the new employment or at the new location.

Last edited:

Hwistle

Hi Cassiopeia,

Do you have the date, time and location data? This always helps to check for previous aspects, timing, etc...
I'm assuming your current job is not the job you're talking about? This might help in determining what planet signifies your new job... How long did you work at your current job?

Hwistle

Also, have you gone through a recent change, beyond accepting that offer? Your signifier (Saturn) seems to indicate thus, since it has just changed sign, moving from Aquarius to Pisces. Because you are losing major essential dignity (Saturn in rulership of Aquarius), this might indicate a change of circumstances where you are losing strength.

Cassiopeia

Well, congratulations on getting a new job ! That's GREAT news ! We must remember, however, that the main purpose of horary astrology (and astrology in general?) is to make your life LESS anxious and to install a sense of self-confidence in you, the querent, regardless of what the planets say. That's the main purpose of astrology in my informed opinion (and I've been doing this for over 47 years !)

With Pluto on the radical ascendant, here, yes, this says that your life is undergoing some type of major transformation and with Saturn in the 1st house, I agree, that you are under pressure to perform your duties and responsibilities well ?

However, you are also a human being and you can't be too hard on yourself. Just relax and perform the new job assignment to the best of your abilities. You do have a probationery period of 90 days to prove your skills, so I wouldn't jump the gun at this point?

The 4th house rules the current abode or where you live. The 7th house, (or the 4th house from the 4th house) therefore, represents the new location and its conditions.

The radix Moon in Leo (ruler of the 7th house) is making an applying square to Jupiter in Taurus, so this suggests the high cost of finding a new rental or home in the new location and the moving expenses involved, which will be considerable? Can your new employer assist you with the move to the new location. If you don't know, please ask !

Can anyone else help, such as family and friends?

However, to answer your question, (will this be a good place for you), you are represented by Saturn in Pisces, while the 6th house employment ruler (Mercury) sextiles Venus, (auspicious, but Venus is debilitated in Virgo) while Mercury does oppose Uranus, (you might be technologically challenged by this new job?) and Mercury makes an out of sign square to Saturn (Mercury square Saturn is like the knot or noose on the hangman's rope, getting tighter and tighter, eventually strangling you ?) These conditions, while temporarily positive, does not signify a long term stay at either the new employment or at the new location.
Thank you very much for looking at my chart and sharing your thoughts :)

Yes, indeed my life has been undergoing a major transformation in the last year both on a personal and professional level. This position I will start soon is very challenging but I´m willing to give my best to do a good job. I also think it can help me in my professional growth (and hope so). So, even if it´s not meant to be a long-stay position, I will try to learn to do my best and grow here as much as I can.

Yes, there will of course be a probation period and at the same time I will not close the doors to other opportunities, I will keep searching in case it goes all bad here, to have some perspectives. I can´t afford to be jobless.

The job is remote, based in the city where I live, so no relocation is needed. But my SO and I are searching for a new place to live, maybe this is the indication you saw. Where we live right now is very problematic and don´t have the right conditions for our health and well-being.

Thanks once again for the time and for your thoughts. I will try to keep a positive attitude regarding the new start and definitely do my best :)

Cassiopeia

Hi Cassiopeia,

Do you have the date, time and location data? This always helps to check for previous aspects, timing, etc...
I'm assuming your current job is not the job you're talking about? This might help in determining what planet signifies your new job... How long did you work at your current job?
Hi Hwistle, my question refers to the job offer I've recently received and accepted. I will start this new job soon, so I was curious to see what the horary chart shows about this new position. This will be my 4th job starting this year. I changed jobs due to a toxic place and once I got fired. I am really in need of a more stable position and determined to find it, but I am also very tired.

I have a job right now, which I started in August, and will quit these days. This job is a very difficult position for me, I would probably get fired here if I don't quit. I can't do the job, is just impossible for me to learn it. It's a very technical position and I think it was not presented as it really is from the interview process. I hated it and struggled very much to do it, I tried my best for the sake of the salary, but realized I was unable to understand the job and perform it satisfactorily… That’s why I continued my job search. So, yes, definitely fits the losing my strength description, as I felt desperate in this job I will quit soon.

The location and date of the question is Barcelona (Spain), 4th of November, 13:04.

Hwistle

Hi Cassiopeia,

thanks for that info, these are my 2 cents:

As mentioned, a relatively recent change has taken some of your strength away (lost of rulership) and, though you’re not essentially afflicted (just, dignity of term is very minor), accidentally, Pluto in your AC shows affliction, also Saturn in station shows vulnerability and weakness and being stuck, but it’s second station, which means Saturn will afterwards turn direct (start moving), perhaps an indication of small positive changes with your new job. Saturn in an Angle is a positive testimony, giving you some strength to act.

Your current job is Lord 10, which is Mars. Mars is in very good condition, in the sign of its rulership and triplicity (the rulership also cancels the combustion by the Sun). It’s within 5 degrees of the next house so it’s actually in the house of employment and cusp of MC, very dominant position. This seems to indicate your current job is going strong.

Curiously, Mars is in the triplicity of Pisces, which seems to indicate you like something about the job (perhaps a sense of security, colleagues or money?) Now, you mentioned you were struggling with the technical demands of the job, this is the knowledge of the job, so turned house 9 which is root 6, represented by Mercury and Mercury is in both fall and detriment of Pisces, underscoring your hate and loathing for those technical demands.

Your co-significator is the Moon, particularly representing your more emotional side, and it’s interesting to see that the Moon is in its fall in Scorpio: your current job is bringing you down.

So far with the current job. Regarding your new job, it’s signified by the ruler of the sign next to the current job’s sign, in zodiacal order, so your new job is signified by Jupiter. Jupiter in Taurus is peregrine and retrograde so essentially speaking not great, but at least not debilitated. If we compare it with your current job, your current job/company seems to be doing better than the new one (but, again, this doesn’t mean the new job is doing bad). We don’t need to look at aspects since you already got the job, so we look at the receptions to see how you’re going to get on there.

Jupiter is dignified in Pisces by rulership, this seems to indicate you will love the job but, is it reciprocated? We need to look at the position of Jupiter in Taurus. Saturn is peregrine there, which initially shows that the job doesn’t care about you, however, the Moon is not only in her exaltation in Taurus, but within the exaltation degree (maximum level of exaltation) so the job is exalting you greatly, probably indicating that working there is going to raise your spirits a lot!

Regardless of how it goes, (remember, the stars incline, not compel), I hope things turn out well for you, perhaps you can let us know how things went a few weeks after you start so we can review judgment, etc.

Good luck!

Cassiopeia

Hi Cassiopeia,

thanks for that info, these are my 2 cents:

As mentioned, a relatively recent change has taken some of your strength away (lost of rulership) and, though you’re not essentially afflicted (just, dignity of term is very minor), accidentally, Pluto in your AC shows affliction, also Saturn in station shows vulnerability and weakness and being stuck, but it’s second station, which means Saturn will afterwards turn direct (start moving), perhaps an indication of small positive changes with your new job. Saturn in an Angle is a positive testimony, giving you some strength to act.

Your current job is Lord 10, which is Mars. Mars is in very good condition, in the sign of its rulership and triplicity (the rulership also cancels the combustion by the Sun). It’s within 5 degrees of the next house so it’s actually in the house of employment and cusp of MC, very dominant position. This seems to indicate your current job is going strong.

Curiously, Mars is in the triplicity of Pisces, which seems to indicate you like something about the job (perhaps a sense of security, colleagues or money?) Now, you mentioned you were struggling with the technical demands of the job, this is the knowledge of the job, so turned house 9 which is root 6, represented by Mercury and Mercury is in both fall and detriment of Pisces, underscoring your hate and loathing for those technical demands.

Your co-significator is the Moon, particularly representing your more emotional side, and it’s interesting to see that the Moon is in its fall in Scorpio: your current job is bringing you down.

So far with the current job. Regarding your new job, it’s signified by the ruler of the sign next to the current job’s sign, in zodiacal order, so your new job is signified by Jupiter. Jupiter in Taurus is peregrine and retrograde so essentially speaking not great, but at least not debilitated. If we compare it with your current job, your current job/company seems to be doing better than the new one (but, again, this doesn’t mean the new job is doing bad). We don’t need to look at aspects since you already got the job, so we look at the receptions to see how you’re going to get on there.

Jupiter is dignified in Pisces by rulership, this seems to indicate you will love the job but, is it reciprocated? We need to look at the position of Jupiter in Taurus. Saturn is peregrine there, which initially shows that the job doesn’t care about you, however, the Moon is not only in her exaltation in Taurus, but within the exaltation degree (maximum level of exaltation) so the job is exalting you greatly, probably indicating that working there is going to raise your spirits a lot!

Regardless of how it goes, (remember, the stars incline, not compel), I hope things turn out well for you, perhaps you can let us know how things went a few weeks after you start so we can review judgment, etc.

Good luck!
Thank you very much for sharing your insights :)

Spot on about my current job: I do like my colleagues and even my boss, they are all nice people and so far, I’ve enjoyed working with them. Still, the job brought me to desperation as I hated it and struggled so much with the tasks. The current company is very stable and it would have been great to not have to leave it, but this is the situation.

It is also true that my future company is not offering me as many benefits as the current one, but the soon-to-start job is one I want to do and, in a direction, I want to grow.

I’ll keep you posted after starting it and seeing how it all goes :)

thesporting life

Thank you very much for looking at my chart and sharing your thoughts :)

Yes, indeed my life has been undergoing a major transformation in the last year both on a personal and professional level. This position I will start soon is very challenging but I´m willing to give my best to do a good job. I also think it can help me in my professional growth (and hope so). So, even if it´s not meant to be a long-stay position, I will try to learn to do my best and grow here as much as I can.

Yes, there will of course be a probation period and at the same time I will not close the doors to other opportunities, I will keep searching in case it goes all bad here, to have some perspectives. I can´t afford to be jobless.

The job is remote, based in the city where I live, so no relocation is needed. But my SO and I are searching for a new place to live, maybe this is the indication you saw. Where we live right now is very problematic and don´t have the right conditions for our health and well-being.

Thanks once again for the time and for your thoughts. I will try to keep a positive attitude regarding the new start and definitely do my best :)
Hello Cassiopeia

Thanks. kindly, for your feedback and your positive atttude, which is very much appreciated!

Just to let you know, I am a modern horary astrologer, (NOT traditional) using the modern rules and thus, I'm not a proponent of William Lilly, unfortunately. Modern horaryists, for example, use all 10 planets, including Sun and Moon, including the trans Saturnian planets (Uranus, Neptune and Pluto) and the Placidus system of house division, (and not regiomontanus).

And sorry, but I also have some bad news for you.

This chart is not readable, as a stricture against judgement appears in your horary chart.

Here is the reason: under the modern rules, when a person asks a self-serve question (in other words, your question was NOT asked to a third party, like an astrologer or a friend, but from you, the querent), then, the position of Saturn in Pisces falls in the 1st house and creates a Stricture against Judgement which renders the chart, unreadable.

A self-serve question makes radix Saturn in the first house similar to having radix Saturn in the 7th house, if you asked the question to an astrologer or third party.

Another risk of radix Saturn in the 1st house is that the phrasing of your question could be confusing to others, such as whoever answers your chart may misunderstand the question asked. And sorry, but I certainly did? When you asked, "will this place, be a good place for me" I though you were referrring to your place of residence and NOT your place of work.

In any event, the GOOD news is that you can still rephrase (and re-ask) your original question to something more SPECIFIC to the topic, such as: "Will this new job work out for me" or "How will this new job offer work out for me."

Phrasing the question is very, very, important in horary astrology and that is why you want to consult with an astrologer, as so to help with the phrasing as well as answering the question. As soon as you phrase the question and understand it, write down the time the question was asked.

Good luck to you !

Cassiopeia

Hello Cassiopeia

Thanks. kindly, for your feedback and your positive atttude, which is very much appreciated!

Just to let you know, I am a modern horary astrologer, (NOT traditional) using the modern rules and thus, I'm not a proponent of William Lilly, unfortunately. Modern horaryists, for example, use all 10 planets, including Sun and Moon, including the trans Saturnian planets (Uranus, Neptune and Pluto) and the Placidus system of house division, (and not regiomontanus).

And sorry, but I also have some bad news for you.

This chart is not readable, as a stricture against judgement appears in your horary chart.

Here is the reason: under the modern rules, when a person asks a self-serve question (in other words, your question was NOT asked to a third party, like an astrologer or a friend, but from you, the querent), then, the position of Saturn in Pisces falls in the 1st house and creates a Stricture against Judgement which renders the chart, unreadable.

A self-serve question makes radix Saturn in the first house similar to having radix Saturn in the 7th house, if you asked the question to an astrologer or third party.

Another risk of radix Saturn in the 1st house is that the phrasing of your question could be confusing to others, such as whoever answers your chart may misunderstand the question asked. And sorry, but I certainly did? When you asked, "will this place, be a good place for me" I though you were referrring to your place of residence and NOT your place of work.

In any event, the GOOD news is that you can still rephrase (and re-ask) your original question to something more SPECIFIC to the topic, such as: "Will this new job work out for me" or "How will this new job offer work out for me."

Phrasing the question is very, very, important in horary astrology and that is why you want to consult with an astrologer, as so to help with the phrasing as well as answering the question. As soon as you phrase the question and understand it, write down the time the question was asked.

Good luck to you !
Thank you very much for sharing your thoughts and knowledge with me. I deeply appreciate it :)

As am a student of astrology, it's interesting for me to learn more about horary, which is an area where I'm very much a beginner. I can now, after your explanations, understand better the difference between modern and traditional horary :)

IleneK

Premium Member

I was under the impression that if the significator for the querent is Saturn, then Saturn in the 1st is not a stricture against reading the chart. Same for the Saturn in the 7th; if quesited is Saturn, then Saturn in the 7th is not as you describe. This is no matter if the querent or a third party/astrologer casts the chart.
I would be interested in others' thoughts on this.
PS I do agree about the lack of clarity of the question and the importance of forming a clear question.

thesporting life

Well, again, IleneK, (thanks for your reply, though) based in my informed opinion as an instructor of horary astrology, (since 1980), radix Saturn in the 1st house is a stricture against judgement, much like Saturn in the radical 7th house and even if it's the querent's ruler, which is frankly quite "weak" in this chart, stationery direct, and also, peregrinated, and making no ptolemaic aspect to any other planet in the chart ? The querent has, indeed, misunderstood the question, (or not clearly made her question known) regardless, and that alone qualifies for the chart not to be read.

Regarding the thorny issue of what horary charts can be read, at all, the late Diana Stone, one of the all time greats of the horary world (and a former friend and mentor) once told me that "the astrologer always decides what is a readable horary chart and, what charts are not readable."

That said, I think that some well known horary astrologers (such as John Frawley of England) have abused the strictures against judgement rules, by allowing all horary charts to be read. The main reason Frawley does this is so he can extract as much money out of his clients as possible.

Therefore, it's a business decision for him (and others) and he doesn't give a **** about his clients, he just wants to monitize his clients, which I strongly disagree with ?

Meantime, we wish our querent, Cassiopeia, all the best, and she can re-ask the question, as long as she rephrases it properly and there is the proper "mens rea" and mental intent behind the question.

Last edited:

Bardo

I think the question is, what do you need to be happy with your job.

When you were asking a horary about an offer (which was about this now upcoming job), if I remember correctly, there was a 9th house issue shown by Venus in her fall, leading me to the assumption that you might have to move, or that your prospective employer might have doubts concerning your qualifications but still give you a chance.

Well, the exact same topic is being repeated in this chart, with Venus ruling the 9th in her exile, located in the radical 8th and her own 12th.

Back then you said, you want to leave your current job because you lack understanding or qualification.

Again you mention having doubts about your qualification for this upcoming job, as you will be leading a team, probably lacking some experience or confidence. With Venus tightly opposing Neptune you might even feel a little bit like a fraud. Or at least, it shows the insecurity about that.

I want to be careful with those kind of "psychological" interpretations in a horary, but Moon in Leo in the 7th could mean that you have to shine in front of others (and yourself) to be well, it would be basically about a positive self-image, self-esteem, admiration and overcoming insecurities (as Leo from my understanding is a deeply insecure sign at its bottom). Might be a reflection of your emotional needs in a job. Hope it makes sense.

So, what are we going to make out of this? I think a good part of the judgment depends upon which house we are primarily looking for, is it the 6th of daily work, the 10th of career, or the 11th of the next job?

Void of course Saturn applying to sextile Jupiter would speak in favor of the latter. But this sextile will never come to exactness as Jupiter will turn direct before Saturn will reach him. At least Saturn would have an ok time until then. I think they will even be partile for a few days, so not too bad, very good actually, Saturn in Sagittarius (11th cusp) also in his triplicity, sextiling his ruler. Bonito.

The 10th and 6th would be more difficult with Moons squares. Mercury, Lord 6 in the 10th would argue in favor of this, and gives a clear picture of work combined with career. Also, you already took the decision. So your current job is not of interest anymore in this question. That's why I tend to think of the 10th as your upcoming job.

You mentioned you want to grow in that field where you will work soon. It makes absolute sense, as Jupiter-Sun oppose each other on the 3rd/9th axis of education and communication, both going to be squared by the Moon who will reinforce that opposition. Moon will square all the planets in the 9th and 10th, so that suggests, there is something to overcome, and it will not be an easy process. Especially emotionally. But that's how we grow. Not sure what to make out of the fixed signs though.

There are encouraging testimonies: Venus will soon enter Libra, where she will exalt Saturn. Saturn has just turned direct. Both gaining strength. Saturn received by Mars in his triplicity. Venus in her triplicity and in Mars' terms. She applying to trine Pluto could be a powerful testimony, pointing to big struggles but with a big chance of great success and enhancement of her topics in the long run. Pluto ruled by Saturn and in Saturns terms. Saturn exalting Venus and Sun in the 9th both again emphasize that whole higher education focus. Sun ruling Moon going to conjunct mighty Mars in the 10th (5 degree rule) in his own sign. Saturn, Moon, Mars, Mercury all angular.

All that makes me think that this upcoming job has some powerful teachings to offer, which might not be easy, but in the long run might lead you to where you want to be. It is probably not a place, where you will want to stay for too long, but it might be worth embracing the struggle.

My two cents. I hope it works out for you!

Strictures I don't know of, only considerations. I think as long as the chart reflects the question, it is ready to be judged. My 2 cents.

Cassiopeia

I think the question is, what do you need to be happy with your job.

When you were asking a horary about an offer (which was about this now upcoming job), if I remember correctly, there was a 9th house issue shown by Venus in her fall, leading me to the assumption that you might have to move, or that your prospective employer might have doubts concerning your qualifications but still give you a chance.

Well, the exact same topic is being repeated in this chart, with Venus ruling the 9th in her exile, located in the radical 8th and her own 12th.

Back then you said, you want to leave your current job because you lack understanding or qualification.

Again you mention having doubts about your qualification for this upcoming job, as you will be leading a team, probably lacking some experience or confidence. With Venus tightly opposing Neptune you might even feel a little bit like a fraud. Or at least, it shows the insecurity about that.

I want to be careful with those kind of "psychological" interpretations in a horary, but Moon in Leo in the 7th could mean that you have to shine in front of others (and yourself) to be well, it would be basically about a positive self-image, self-esteem, admiration and overcoming insecurities (as Leo from my understanding is a deeply insecure sign at its bottom). Might be a reflection of your emotional needs in a job. Hope it makes sense.

So, what are we going to make out of this? I think a good part of the judgment depends upon which house we are primarily looking for, is it the 6th of daily work, the 10th of career, or the 11th of the next job?

Void of course Saturn applying to sextile Jupiter would speak in favor of the latter. But this sextile will never come to exactness as Jupiter will turn direct before Saturn will reach him. At least Saturn would have an ok time until then. I think they will even be partile for a few days, so not too bad, very good actually, Saturn in Sagittarius (11th cusp) also in his triplicity, sextiling his ruler. Bonito.

The 10th and 6th would be more difficult with Moons squares. Mercury, Lord 6 in the 10th would argue in favor of this, and gives a clear picture of work combined with career. Also, you already took the decision. So your current job is not of interest anymore in this question. That's why I tend to think of the 10th as your upcoming job.

You mentioned you want to grow in that field where you will work soon. It makes absolute sense, as Jupiter-Sun oppose each other on the 3rd/9th axis of education and communication, both going to be squared by the Moon who will reinforce that opposition. Moon will square all the planets in the 9th and 10th, so that suggests, there is something to overcome, and it will not be an easy process. Especially emotionally. But that's how we grow. Not sure what to make out of the fixed signs though.

There are encouraging testimonies: Venus will soon enter Libra, where she will exalt Saturn. Saturn has just turned direct. Both gaining strength. Saturn received by Mars in his triplicity. Venus in her triplicity and in Mars' terms. She applying to trine Pluto could be a powerful testimony, pointing to big struggles but with a big chance of great success and enhancement of her topics in the long run. Pluto ruled by Saturn and in Saturns terms. Saturn exalting Venus and Sun in the 9th both again emphasize that whole higher education focus. Sun ruling Moon going to conjunct mighty Mars in the 10th (5 degree rule) in his own sign. Saturn, Moon, Mars, Mercury all angular.

All that makes me think that this upcoming job has some powerful teachings to offer, which might not be easy, but in the long run might lead you to where you want to be. It is probably not a place, where you will want to stay for too long, but it might be worth embracing the struggle.

My two cents. I hope it works out for you!

Strictures I don't know of, only considerations. I think as long as the chart reflects the question, it is ready to be judged. My 2 cents.
Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my chart and share with me your thoughts. I appreciate it very much :)

Probably the "powerful teachings" could be related to how I deal with anger and frustration...

The job already has a lot of red flags. They made me an offer and then said they had to cut back because they couldn't afford the initial offer. The difference between the initial offer and what was left is a lot of money. I was left with a salary close to the minimum per economy for a job that's with high responsibility. I can already tell this will be a short-lived job because I'm determined to leave as soon as possible due to the change in salary. I lost my motivation for the job and accepted what they offered only because I could not afford not to have a monthly salary and I had already left my previous job. Such shameful behavior, I'm disgusted by these people.

Chrysalis

Mercury on the Mc only has reception by face with Venus which can signify false starts in a job due to being under/or overqualified, or underappreciated no matter how good of a job you do or how qualified you are.