will they accept our offer on this house?

katydid

wait until march, hija!

we both grew up in so cal. do you remember the march storm of mid 70's disco era when the earth was soaked - everything from newport to malibu was flooded and hillsides collapsed? and the mid 80's when appliances and vehicles and people were floating down the L.A. river into LB and to the pacific?

i don't know those parts of the valley too well, but isn't Winnetka in but any of those near the san gabriel mountains or angeles forest - all that drought and the rains.

the storm drains - sewers - swell and clog and flood. weather geek me since very young.

my sister lived in canoga park for a while and she was caught in a mudslide up to her chest back then.

I know you don't look at Uranus in horary - but I do! (that sounded bad, huh? )

I know it's possible that we will have major storms and flooding if El Nino does show up. But in that case, it doesn't matter which house we buy---it will be all wet and muddy and dangerous everywhere.:andy:

I don't think there is anything specifically about this home that is a water related danger. But who knows?

I don't love the Valley. We have lived in Ventura County for the past 15 years. And lived in Venice Beach for 20 years before that. But we are getting old and need to seriously 'down size.' LOL

Vyri

Banned
Thinking that the property will come to the querant when Jupiter turns direct at 13 Virgo 15 by May 2016-progressive movement (or even sooner-when they are within orb) of Jupiter-going backward to the Ascendant gives a yes answer even though Moon is opposing Saturn in the 4th house from the 9th, 10th. Moon here may suggest that the writ of the contract may need amending, and because the Moon is in Gemini only communication will experience (Gemini rules the lower third house of thinking) the opposition effect of Saturn, possibly making the querant unhappy or stressed for the waiting period(Moon rules timing and is ruler of Cancer upon the 11th of hopes)-opposing Saturn could mean separation from the present home. Change is upon all the angles representing much coming and going.

Saturn has some harmony within the sign of Virgo and Jupiter has dignity back within his own sign Sagittarius in exchange status. Jupiter is moving back to square Saturn,(maybe there will be a stipulation to the contract to the effect of some extra responsibility laid upon the querant that must be met before the property will be sold-referencing the question of the querants ability to establish solvency) The square doesn't deny results but gives some obstacles to satisfaction of just what Saturn and Jupiter represent. Sun and Saturn are in harmony and the Moon will make her last aspect to the Sun as a trine, easy energy coming to fruition and the speculation of the fifth house; his sign rulership (the Sun)carries over from the 11th house into the 12th house, some hidden aspect to the "chance" of the prospective deal (Sun is natural ruler of the 5th-Leo upon the 11th and 12th houses) surrounding the concern-maybe some required status to ownership of the house is rising to become revealed and verified- best known to the querants personal commitments to the broker, 7th house, Jupiter ruler ship-coming over to the personal querant, a review of the requirements legally needing to be met.

The future of the chart (2nd house, funds of the querant has Libra there ruler Venus within her harmony Aquarius natural ruler of the hopes and wishes, speculative and creative understandings. I think the bid (Venus ) will be acceptable. Sun/Uranus are in harmony in the chart for sudden surprizes regarding the resources, Uranus in Aries in the 8th house (resources) as well as receiving a mutual reception to Mars within the 3rd in Scorpio/Uranus within Mars sign also communication about the hidden rescourse possibilites. Moon will sextile Uranus soon to give some relief from stressful thinking (Moon opposite Saturn) with a sudden communication, and also reverberating the planets mutual receptive planets he is akin with in the chart, as well with Pluto in Aries, harmony, and Uranus received back within his own sign Capricorn in the future concerning the property.

The Sun in Aquarius in the 6th house rules contracts, 3rd from the 4th, news about the property and its contract terms. Seeing how the Moon will sextile Uranus setting up vibrations to those planets also in harmony with him and her, there will be some opportunity to receive all he promises as with the Sun's rulership receiving a trine from the Moon.

Hope this is helpful and all goes well with you and yours.

All the best
Vyri

katydid

We signed an agreement to accept their counter offer yesterday and we have not heard anything back yet. Sitting on pins and needles, awaiting their response. :sideways:

katydid

Thinking that the property will come to the querant when Jupiter turns direct at 13 Virgo 15 by May 2016-progressive movement (or even sooner-when they are within orb) of Jupiter-going backward to the Ascendant gives a yes answer even though Moon is opposing Saturn in the 4th house from the 9th, 10th. Moon here may suggest that the writ of the contract may need amending, and because the Moon is in Gemini only communication will experience (Gemini rules the lower third house of thinking) the opposition effect of Saturn, possibly making the querant unhappy or stressed for the waiting period(Moon rules timing and is ruler of Cancer upon the 11th of hopes)-opposing Saturn could mean separation from the present home. Change is upon all the angles representing much coming and going.

Saturn has some harmony within the sign of Virgo and Jupiter has dignity back within his own sign Sagittarius in exchange status. Jupiter is moving back to square Saturn,(maybe there will be a stipulation to the contract to the effect of some extra responsibility laid upon the querant that must be met before the property will be sold-referencing the question of the querants ability to establish solvency) The square doesn't deny results but gives some obstacles to satisfaction of just what Saturn and Jupiter represent. Sun and Saturn are in harmony and the Moon will make her last aspect to the Sun as a trine, easy energy coming to fruition and the speculation of the fifth house; his sign rulership (the Sun)carries over from the 11th house into the 12th house, some hidden aspect to the "chance" of the prospective deal (Sun is natural ruler of the 5th-Leo upon the 11th and 12th houses) surrounding the concern-maybe some required status to ownership of the house is rising to become revealed and verified- best known to the querants personal commitments to the broker, 7th house, Jupiter ruler ship-coming over to the personal querant, a review of the requirements legally needing to be met.

The future of the chart (2nd house, funds of the querant has Libra there ruler Venus within her harmony Aquarius natural ruler of the hopes and wishes, speculative and creative understandings. I think the bid (Venus ) will be acceptable. Sun/Uranus are in harmony in the chart for sudden surprizes regarding the resources, Uranus in Aries in the 8th house (resources) as well as receiving a mutual reception to Mars within the 3rd in Scorpio/Uranus within Mars sign also communication about the hidden rescourse possibilites. Moon will sextile Uranus soon to give some relief from stressful thinking (Moon opposite Saturn) with a sudden communication, and also reverberating the planets mutual receptive planets he is akin with in the chart, as well with Pluto in Aries, harmony, and Uranus received back within his own sign Capricorn in the future concerning the property.

The Sun in Aquarius in the 6th house rules contracts, 3rd from the 4th, news about the property and its contract terms. Seeing how the Moon will sextile Uranus setting up vibrations to those planets also in harmony with him and her, there will be some opportunity to receive all he promises as with the Sun's rulership receiving a trine from the Moon.

Hope this is helpful and all goes well with you and yours.

All the best
Vyri

It will be very difficult to wait for Jupiter to go direct in May because we sold our other house already. We need to be out of her in early April. :pouty:

I do love the house we bid on however. We do have places we can stay if it is only a matter of a month or two.

Kitchy

Banned
KD -

This is my last offering because there is no quincunx for pins and needles.
Plus - you didn't express your moon's role in this - the hearty smily face emoticon - only Mars - we don't want to have to go to the problem of selling and moving without having our ducks in a row and why isn't it happening fast like I want it to?

Pins and needles of timing that is not reflected in the horary.

Your realtor is 7th house - the negotiator.

He might even be thinking he can hoodwink Uranus into some fake sudden offering that makes you counter at even more -

Again - where is YOUR moon involved in this matter?

peace fingers at the wink of 'downsizing' - Winnetka is ripe for grasp from what I know - who the hell wants to drive the Sepulveda Pass from LA metro into that area if they are working stiffs? Only folks with money or a deal or 8 family members contributing. That's who.

The fact that you guys are home-bound business - look at that too, from your sneaky neptunian deal. Who's got the upper hand? They do.

How long did they own the property? Did they buy it in the bubble of 2006 and get lucky to hold on this long - still under their payout?

Mars in 12th house of house - I would hardly call that pins and needles.

I would consider it - trouble that neither of the interested parties want to disclose but will fight anyway.

Last edited:

Vyri

Banned
I goofed in my reply as to Venus being in Aquarius via the chart, she will be in the future.
Sorry
All the best
Vyri

Last edited:

katydid

KD -

This is my last offering because there is no quincunx for pins and needles.
Plus - you didn't express your moon's role in this - the hearty smily face emoticon - only Mars - we don't want to have to go to the problem of selling and moving without having our ducks in a row and why isn't it happening fast like I want it to?

Pins and needles of timing that is not reflected in the horary.

Your realtor is 7th house - the negotiator.

He might even be thinking he can hoodwink Uranus into some fake sudden offering that makes you counter at even more -

Again - where is YOUR moon involved in this matter?

peace fingers at the wink of 'downsizing' - Winnetka is ripe for grasp from what I know - who the hell wants to drive the Sepulveda Pass from LA metro into that area if they are working stiffs? Only folks with money or a deal or 8 family members contributing. That's who.

The fact that you guys are home-bound business - look at that too, from your sneaky neptunian deal. Who's got the upper hand? They do.

How long did they own the property? Did they buy it in the bubble of 2006 and get lucky to hold on this long - still under their payout?

Mars in 12th house of house - I would hardly call that pins and needles.

I would consider it - trouble that neither of the interested parties want to disclose but will fight anyway.

I am a bit confused about some of the questions. I am not sure what you mean about 'my moon' and how it is involved in the matter. If you mean my emotions, then YES, I love this new home and wish and hope our offer is accepted. But I don't think it is looking good.

The owners bought the home in 2009 and did a very extensive remodel. They have a landscaping business and they did a beautiful job on the front and the huge back yard. Everything inside the house is new. Copper plumbing, new hot water system, new double paned windows and sliding glass doors to the gorgeous patio. Hardwood floors. New appliances and granite countertops.

It is hard looking at other homes when I compare them to this one. :crying:

Vyri

Banned
The moon rules the sign of Cancer and the concerns of women in general, along with the emotional ups and downs of the nature-disposition of individuals-the common people and trends in the world, just to mention a few things she rules. She is tenanting the 10th house (a strong position)cusp and an angle and will definitely have a bearing upon the movement and fecundation of events in a chart where planets energies are concerned and the houses they rule.

When planetary rulers can't be used in a chart we take her to rule the matters of the question in general. It depends on standing also to where each planet tenants in the chart. Without her (the Moon's) energy in a chart things may not transpire in the question at hand. It all makes a difference upon her power-position and aspects she will form (as well as other's) in the future energies of the chart.

In the chart you have given she is opposing Saturn the natural ruler of Real Estate. A separation is apparent in the meanings of just how and where, the houses and the things Saturn and the Moon rule. I have chosen to sidestep the possible references she may indicate-according to her power of position in the heavens, and have taken the planet Jupiter as the power as a forceful significator ruling the answer, deposited within your first house, indicating the broker relays the deal back to you. (I am hoping.)

She rules movement and process in the chart, and seeing how she has her energies focused upon women's feelings and concerns by way of her sign Cancer on the 11th of hopes and wishes she has a powerful statement to make concerning the hopes that you wish for-and will or will not receive. We blend the meanings of the planets and their placements and powers to signify events taking place.

She is in opposition to Saturn which is a separating energy to the planetary topics and things Saturn/Moon rules : Saturn rules property and the Sign upon the 11th house is Cancer ruled of the Moon and holds the concerns of women.

And wishes because Cancer is upon the house of hopes and wishes. She is the signal that things may not be realized among other testimonies in the chart. because of the opposition effect. I am hopeful the other energies will reprove her position and you will receive that which you are wiling to struggle for. She registers a disharmonious outcome to the things mentioned and is a powerful source when the Astrologer has to make a decision as to her influence.

Your moon is in Gemini, a thought process ruler ship of thinking third house matters, I am wishing that she will only make reference to the things ruled of the mind as fret opposing the querant you are experiencing about the property and the concerns to that which you are striving for.

Here's hoping her discordancy is not the end all beat all to the chart. I am relying on the last aspect the moon will make to the Sun, an easy trine that will bring to you that which you are seeking.

Sorry about the redundancy

Sincerely
Vyri

katydid

That is interesting about the elevated Moon in opposition to the Saturn. The owners of the house were split in their decision about accepting our offer.

The other offer was for less than we offered but was all cash. Ours is half cash and the other in a bank loan. The husband wanted to accept the all cash lower offer. And reject ours because he thinks it was iffy because we are older and self employed.

But his wife, who is pregnant with their 2nd child, wanted to go with our offer and she won. :tongue: Moon wins out in the end.

Our realtor told me that he had to go back and forth with their realtor and them all morning about it.

katydid

YAY!!!!!!!!

congrads

that Jupiter retroo on asce was the answer .. it overrode moon/saturn opposition

Right now I have transiting Jupiter trining my natal Jupiter in Taurus. And Jupiter rules my 8th, which this event partially falls under. Thats why I had some underlying FAITH that I would be protected.

katydid

Katy

that cashout deal is probably from the investor.
that could have been saturn

Oh, interesting.

I met the pregnant homeowner.[ Moon] And I made a point of telling her how wonderful it was that the home was so baby proofed and kid friendly because I wanted my little grand daughter to spend a lot of time there. I think it worked. :innocent:

katydid

its interesting jupiter asce distance is 6 units days
moon to asce is 6 as well

It may also mean 6 weeks. We are scheduled to close escrow on March 30th. So that would be 6 weeks from the day we put in the bid. :joyful:

Just did the final walk through yesterday. The lilacs are in bloom, the roses are smelling beautiful. There is a doves nest in the small tree by the front window.

We move in on April 4th! I can't wait.