will they accept our offer on this house?

katydid

gave a formal bid today..will we get this house?:love:

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_15_horaryvanowen.4372.14170.pdf
    55.8 KB · Views: 50

katydid

We are Mercury, the seller is Neptune. Mercury is in an applying square to Neptune, so that is not so good? And Saturn is in the 4th, which is the home? Again, not good. Oh darn. I LOVE this little house. And we already sold ours and need to move fast.

tikana

i dont like this at all

so jupiter retro in your 1st
they are coming to you
BUT
moon oppose saturn

why do i have a feeling they will back out?

katydid

i dont like this at all

they are coming to you
BUT
moon oppose saturn

They have multiple offers. My husband does not want to get in a bidding war. We offered them the highest we are willing to go. :annoyed:

katydid

My fear is that they come with a higher counter offer and we have to say no. We already offered more than the asking at our first offer. That seems like the Jupiter in the 1st.

katydid

Ok, thanks. I am preparing myself for that. I really love it.

We already sold this one and are in escrow and have to move very soon. starting to worry...:sideways:

katydid

i dont like this at all

they are coming to you
BUT
moon oppose saturn

They came back with a weird counter.

They have accepted our price offer HOWEVER they want their mortgage broker to look at our loan agreement to see if THEY agree with our loan approval. Our realtor said he has never seen that happen this way.

So who know. You may be right--they might be backing out. :pinched:

tikana

its not their business how your loan is done...
house is sold it is off their hands.

that moonsaturn opposition is huge alarm bell for me

katydid

its not their business how your loan is done...
house is sold it is off their hands.

that moonsaturn opposition is huge alarm bell for me

That is exactly what our realtor said. We were approved by a reputable banking institution. So it is not really their concern. :alien:

Our mortgage broker is apparently calling theirs to vouch for us as credible buyers. So we ail see.

It is a beautiful place and is exactly what we want. Tiny, cozy cottage with huge, beautifully landscaped backyard, with drought resistant but lovely plants, trees and flowers. :love:

tikana

i hope it goes through

plus that loan conditions discloses a lot of stuff which is none of their business.

cool .. my mom lives less than 10 mins away from winnetka

Kitchy

Banned
The Van Halen's grew up someplace around there in the s.f. valley.

Neptune moved into 7th of 'negotiations' - creepy and not their business how your loan is structured. They need only the pay off from escrow and the hud statement, right?.

Sounds 'fishy' ;)

Mars rules the sales transaction 3rd house and is posited there and past that evil place of 15 scorpio. And yet, if you look at it from turned chart 4th house as 1st - mars in in 12th house of 'house'.

There is some secret aggravation about the house.

There could possibly be issues about full disclosure. I don't know if the loan agreement and terms show duration of disclosure period to nullify loan? Who paid for the inspection?

Kitchy

Banned
Yes, and it should be its own county. The name on chart Van Owen made me thing that part of the valley was an early cali-american dutch colony. The van halen's are dutch indonesian. I've met a few D-I's in my life. During WWII the Netherlands/Holland - had troops in Indonesia and many men married Indonesian brides.

Anyway - is there a waterway nearby the property, Katydid? 8th house sewer has Uranus in it. Check the public records for any problems related to possible "Dikes Busting" or waterpipes or etc?

It's hard to believe in the torrent season of El Nino, homes are being sold in So Cal in Feb. All those breaking water mains in L.A. and such just waiting to blow.

If they don't accept your offer without loan personal's - then ask yourself do you really want this headache?

Those quick sale move-out's suck - but better to be safe than sorry. I think they want the details of the loan agreement because they know something is sketchy that isn't disclosed and they want to see if there is time involved in when you can officially be ******* in the deal. Don't put yourself in a situation where you'll be looking for a new house in 6 months.

I could be way off, but this is what I'm thinking.

katydid

Yes, and it should be its own county. The name on chart Van Owen made me thing that part of the valley was an early cali-american dutch colony. The van halen's are dutch indonesian. I've met a few D-I's in my life. During WWII the Netherlands/Holland - had troops in Indonesia and many men married Indonesian brides.

Anyway - is there a waterway nearby the property, Katydid? 8th house sewer has Uranus in it. Check the public records for any problems related to possible "Dikes Busting" or waterpipes or etc?

It's hard to believe in the torrent season of El Nino, homes are being sold in So Cal in Feb. All those breaking water mains in L.A. and such just waiting to blow.

If they don't accept your offer without loan personal's - then ask yourself do you really want this headache?

Those quick sale move-out's suck - but better to be safe than sorry. I think they want the details of the loan agreement because they know something is sketchy that isn't disclosed and they want to see if there is time involved in when you can officially be ******* in the deal. Don't put yourself in a situation where you'll be looking for a new house in 6 months.

I could be way off, but this is what I'm thinking.

I think they are more worried about this house falling out of escrow while they are in the middle of buying their other home.

My husband and I are both 'self-employed' so we have what our mortgage broker calls, a 'creative' loan structure. It is not a standard, typical loan and I think they are concerned it might fall apart. But it won't so they don't need to worry/ We just sold our much larger 4 bedroom home, which is now in escrow, so we are set.

Kitchy

Banned
wait until march, hija!

we both grew up in so cal. do you remember the march storm of mid 70's disco era when the earth was soaked - everything from newport to malibu was flooded and hillsides collapsed? and the mid 80's when appliances and vehicles and people were floating down the L.A. river into LB and to the pacific?

i don't know those parts of the valley too well, but isn't Winnetka in but any of those near the san gabriel mountains or angeles forest - all that drought and the rains.

the storm drains - sewers - swell and clog and flood. weather geek me since very young.

my sister lived in canoga park for a while and she was caught in a mudslide up to her chest back then.

I know you don't look at Uranus in horary - but I do! (that sounded bad, huh? )

BUT!!! the plot now thickens - Uranus in 8th house of shared resources and or underhanded dealings or fear of. As uranus in 2nd or 8th likes to say - 'creative financing'.

So the broker of this deal - is he the realtor? Broker is 7th house - Neptune there with him.

Mars in 3rd has urgency of need to change locale quickly.

(ps - looking at this chart - i just realized i read evie graces horary from this chart) i hate technology. unless it was cast at a similar moment?)

moon is going to oppose that mars.

Sometimes, even the credentialed want confirmations when the confirmations go against the yes that the querant hopes for (11th house answer of hopes/dreams).

Work out a stay-with-rent deal with your new homebuyers. Did you look at this prop you want to buy when Merc was retro? a month ago or so?

If so - consider that!

Deals can go through from a Merc retro in shadow- but they are usually a headache and extra effort. Your love hearts smiley tells me you love this property -

Ask if the property will love you - 4th house as significator - it's 7th 8th & 4th of turned chart. I haven't looked - but that might be telling for your choice?

But really? bide yourself a few months rent of the property or find an inbtwn and find your 'yes' - my take.

Buena Suerte' -

Last edited: