Will there be a relationship with him? (please help!)

aphilia

CONTEXT: dated a guy previously, he ended things but recently seems like he wants to come back. I really like him, but I want clarity. As last time it seemed like there will be a relationship but he abruptly cut me off.
Please, please help!
IMG_7524.jpg

dr. farr

Unfortunately my take on this matter is pessimistic-hope I am wrong.
you = 1st house = Sagittarius = Jupiter; he=7th house = Gemini = mercury ; mercury flows away from Jupiter; your secondary significator moon also flows away from mercury; no aspects occur involving mercury/Jupiter/moon; you=jupiter-are in his turned 11th house of friends, but not in either his turned houses of romance or relationship; for me, the chart does not bode well for a significant rekindled relationship at the present time.

aphilia

Unfortunately my take on this matter is pessimistic-hope I am wrong.
you = 1st house = Sagittarius = Jupiter; he=7th house = Gemini = mercury ; mercury flows away from Jupiter; your secondary significator moon also flows away from mercury; no aspects occur involving mercury/Jupiter/moon; you=jupiter-are in his turned 11th house of friends, but not in either his turned houses of romance or relationship; for me, the chart does not bode well for a significant rekindled relationship at the present time.
Thank you very much for your reply!
That is sad to hear:( I will update if anything occurs in the future
I also did a chart on whether he would contact me soon, could you possibly tell me whether it shows any positive aspects by any chance?
IMG_7520.jpg

IleneK

Premium Member
I think he may want to be friends. You are Jup and in his/turned 11th house of friends. And he is in his own 12th which makes me wonder if he really is clear about this matter. This does not look like a relationship horary given the placement of your significators, so at this time, I would not take his actions to imply wanting a relationship.

treguard

If the moon is in 6 virgo and mercury is in 26 taurus then they will form a trine eventually. Moon is flowing to mercury then. But will it trine before mercury leaves taurus? and the fact that the moon goes to a trine with venus first.

aphilia

If the moon is in 6 virgo and mercury is in 26 taurus then they will form a trine eventually. Moon is flowing to mercury then. But will it trine before mercury leaves taurus? and the fact that the moon goes to a trine with venus first.
What does this mean in an interpretation? I'm very new to horary...

treguard

What does this mean in an interpretation? I'm very new to horary...
I studied horary a while back. I forgot most of it :)
Moon in Mercury's sign shows you like him a lot but its a mutable sign which suggests you won't like him for long.
I think if moon goes to a different planet first it's a 'no' the fact that moon goes to Venus...not sure what it means to be honest. Maybe you meet a new female friend or another woman is the obstacle.