Will there be a development?

shannaro

Hi guys!

Based on the chart im mercury and he is a jupiter. I have just initiated a little contact after two month of silence. Maybe thats why my mercury is placed into his third house of communication and mars is in his first house. However, he feels good on its own, maybe there is some painful aspects in his life( chiron located there) however its his comfort zone. Mercury and jupiter are in seperation, but mercury soon aspects jupiter, so i think there maybe some development. But the strange thing is that in spite of that mercury being the faster moving planet, i highly doubt that i will take the initiative. What would you suggest?

Attachments

• C37B4B2C-274D-4AE9-9FE4-276748BE36AF.jpeg
    C37B4B2C-274D-4AE9-9FE4-276748BE36AF.jpeg
    606.3 KB · Views: 16

IleneK

Premium Member
Could you say a bit more about what you mean by development?
Are you simply asking if he will respond to your "initiation [of] contact"?
Or does development mean something in addition or else to you?
PS your initiating a bit of contact supports you as Merc, being the keener.

shannaro

Hi Ilenek, thanks for responce! I am not going to take some initiative, as i have just Congratulated birthday today, nothing more. I meant if there will be new beginnings and development for the romantic relationship. In the past it was no more than friendship + fling

IleneK

Premium Member
I think there is a chance, as Merc does apply to Jup by sextile, so weak but some opportunity. And Jup receives you/Merc modestly, by bound. When the sextile actually does perfect and Merc is in Gemini, Jupiter's reception to Merc is diminished decidedly, with Merc then being in Jup's detriment.
Peregrine Moon applies by opposition to a very strong Saturn which does not suggest positive movement to me.
So I am not extremely encouraged. This doesn't really look like a romance chart, which him in his own/7th using quadrant cusps. Or using Whole signs, he is in the 8th, you are in the 10th [his 4th] and Moon is in the 12th....

dr. farr

I apologize for my pessimistic take on this chart, but with both mercury and moon flowing away from his significator jupiter any further development in this relationship looks unlikely, at least over the neat-term. Your dispositor of romance (your 5th ws house lord) saturn is retrograde (flows away from Jupiter) & posits his 12th ws house, while his dispositor of romance (his turned 5th ws house lord) moon flows away from you (mercury) & posits your 12th ws house; romance seems very doubtful here, over the near-term period of time. Hope my delineation proves to be wrong.