Will the relationship involves?

shannaro

Will the relationship evolves?

I will put another chart for the future update. As my previous chart showed, there could be some kind of fling with this partner but strictly sexual. Here is the new chart.
So, both moon and saturn are located into each others turned 8 house. This proves to me the above mentioned sexual aspect. Moon just entered the leo sign and soon makes an oposition to saturn. Leo is a fixed sign and second house ruler, so the whole situation maybe painful for me and could last for months until it ends. So, the result will be the same - there will be no development of this relationship. Both of us are too self-centered right now and he also maybe keen on his finances and family matters, as how his second and fourth house shows.

Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
Re: Will the relationship evolves?

I will put another chart for the future update. As my previous chart showed, there could be some kind of fling with this partner but strictly sexual. Here is the new chart.
So, both moon and saturn are located into each others turned 8 house. This proves to me the above mentioned sexual aspect. Moon just entered the leo sign and soon makes an oposition to saturn. Leo is a fixed sign and second house ruler, so the whole situation maybe painful for me and could last for months until it ends. So, the result will be the same - there will be no development of this relationship. Both of us are too self-centered right now and he also maybe keen on his finances and family matters, as how his second and fourth house shows.

I don't see the matter being encouraging. Moon in Leo receives Saturn in detriment. When they aspect, it is by opposition. Both of your significators being in the other's whole sign 8th feels unfortunate to me.

shannaro

I don't see the matter being encouraging. Moon in Leo receives Saturn in detriment. When they aspect, it is by opposition. Both of your significators being in the other's whole sign 8th feels unfortunate to me.

Hey! Thanks for sharing. What about sun-moon positive aspect? Will not it be good for the evolving of relationship?

IleneK

Premium Member
Hey! Thanks for sharing. What about sun-moon positive aspect? Will not it be good for the evolving of relationship?
You are welcome. I think it points to some ease in the matter, is favorable. But not enough to overcome the weight of unfavorable characteristics that you and I have described. I hope others may take a look and share how they see it?