Will Someone with Natal Chart Venus Opposite Uranus natal Aspect Be Unfaithful?

Hey guys, so I like this girl, she lives in another country and we met last month but then her recent behavior really confusing, I give her freedom and never call her, we just chat to send something interesting or saying night and morning.
Of course I have read all the posts about Venus opposite Uranus in this site, but I need someone here to give me insight and advice whether this is worth taking chance for.
There are other aspect that signifies commitment and serious relationship in her chart like Venus trine Saturn, but I don't know.. I see that Uranus is not even major planet in her chart.. So who know?

I might need to find a new one if she is just for a temporary lover or not into deep and meaningful love :innocent:.

Her chart is dominated by the water signs, she has:

Venus in Cancer in 9th house
Mercury in Cancer in 8th house
Mars in Taurus in 7th house
Moon in Taurus in 7th house
Sun in Gemini in 8th house
Neptune and Uranus in Capricorn in 3rd house
Ascendant in Scorpio

Venus opposite Neptune orb -3°25'
Venus opposite Uranus orb -6°19'
Venus trine Pluto orb +6°40'
Venus trine Saturn orb +7°18'

Mercury trine Jupiter orb -1°07'
Mercury trine Saturn orb -5°17'
Mercury sextile Mars orb -3°08'
Moon sextile Mercury orb -5°47'

Moon conjunction Mars orb +2°38'
Moon sextile Saturn orb +0°29'
Moon opposite Jupiter orb -6°54'

Mars opposite Jupiter orb -4°15'
Mars sextile Saturn orb -2°09'

This is my chart composition and rank:
D.png

And this is her planet and signs rank:

T.png

Her Uranus is not a major planet in her chart, will it still makes her unfaithful?

This is her chart

1.png

And this is our synastry and the aspects of our synastry. What can be read from this? Is she into me? Thanks a bunch guys...

2.png

3.png

4.png

Her is on the left and aspecting me (on the right side)

5.png

6.png

7.png

Thanks a bunch guys!!!

Last edited:

Animatrix

I know one notorious player who had venus opposite uranus. But a Taurus moon, a venus cancer and venus trine saturn might correct this. So it is difficult to say. But certainly venus-uranus aspects makes the native prone to reckless sexual behavior. Often the feelings are deep and powerful at first but decrease in excitement over time, and the native who remembers the intense excitement will be looking for it somewhere else. I have a venus square uranus aspect myself but I am not unfaithful, I would never be. I am incredibly faithful and loyal, taking love extremely seriously.

Good luck.

UraSatVen1029

Hey guys, so I like this girl, she lives in another country and we met last month but then her recent behavior really confusing, I give her freedom and never call her, we just chat to send something interesting or saying night and morning.
Of course I have read all the posts about Venus opposite Uranus in this site, but I need someone here to give me insight and advice whether this is worth taking chance for.
There are other aspect that signifies commitment and serious relationship in her chart like Venus trine Saturn, but I don't know.. I see that Uranus is not even major planet in her chart.. So who know?

I might need to find a new one if she is just for a temporary lover or not into deep and meaningful love :innocent:.

Her chart is dominated by the water signs, she has:

Venus in Cancer in 9th house
Mercury in Cancer in 8th house
Mars in Taurus in 7th house
Moon in Taurus in 7th house
Sun in Gemini in 8th house
Neptune and Uranus in Capricorn in 3rd house
Ascendant in Scorpio

Venus opposite Neptune orb -3°25'
Venus opposite Uranus orb -6°19'
Venus trine Pluto orb +6°40'
Venus trine Saturn orb +7°18'

Mercury trine Jupiter orb -1°07'
Mercury trine Saturn orb -5°17'
Mercury sextile Mars orb -3°08'

Moon sextile Saturn orb +0°29'
Moon opposite Jupiter orb -6°54'

Mars opposite Jupiter orb -4°15'
Mars sextile Saturn orb -2°09'

Planet: Position Aspects Total Rank Percent
Sun: 45.0 ( 4) + 5.4 (10) = 50.4 ( 6) / 7.9%
Moon: 55.0 ( 2) + 15.6 ( 5) = 70.6 ( 3) / 11.1%
Mercury: 38.5 ( 5) + 11.6 ( 8) = 50.1 ( 7) / 7.9%
Venus: 50.0 ( 3) + 11.8 ( 7) = 61.8 ( 4) / 9.7%
Mars: 23.5 ( 9) + 29.7 ( 2) = 53.2 ( 5) / 8.4%
Jupiter: 30.0 ( 7) + 18.3 ( 3) = 48.3 ( 8) / 7.6%
Saturn: 33.5 ( 6) + 40.5 ( 1) = 74.0 ( 2) / 11.6%
Uranus: 20.0 (11) + 15.8 ( 4) = 35.8 ( 9) / 5.6%
Neptune: 20.0 (12) + 15.1 ( 6) = 35.1 (10) / 5.5%
Pluto: 98.5 ( 1) + 10.4 ( 9) = 108.9 ( 1) / 17.1%
Chiron: 22.0 (10) + 0.0 (11) = 22.0 (12) / 3.5%
Node: 27.0 ( 8) + 0.0 (12) = 27.0 (11) / 4.2%
Total: 463.0 + 174.1 = 637.1 / 100.0%

Sign: Power Rank Percent
Aries: 42.1 ( 8) / 6.6%
Taurus: 74.0 ( 3) / 11.6%
Gemini: 48.5 ( 6) / 7.6%
Cancer: 79.8 ( 2) / 12.5%
Leo: 13.7 (12) / 2.1%
Virgo: 19.2 (11) / 3.0%
Libra: 47.5 ( 7) / 7.5%
Scorpio: 135.9 ( 1) / 21.3%
Sagittarius: 25.7 (10) / 4.0%
Capricorn: 53.4 ( 5) / 8.4%
Aquarius: 32.1 ( 9) / 5.0%
Pisces: 65.3 ( 4) / 10.2%
Total: 637.1 / 100.0%

Element Power Percent
Fire: 81.5 / 12.8%
Earth: 146.6 / 23.0%
Air: 128.1 / 20.1%
Water: 280.9 / 44.1%

Mode Power Percent
Cardinal: 222.8 / 35.0%
Fixed: 255.6 / 40.1%
Mutuable: 158.7 / 24.9%

Her birth date is June 6, 1994 (around 5 pm) and her Uranus is not a major planet in her chart, will it still makes her unfaithful?

Thanks a bunch guys!!!

The orb for the Venus/Uranus aspect is wider than the others. It may still have an effect on the chart holder, but its not that much. Yet, its an opposition. She does have to work on balancing these energies. Other times, she will be manifesting the Uranian energy instead of the Venusian energy, not being able to mix both. I have the square aspect, and I'm more on the uranian energy since I'm also Uranus dominant, so what happened with me? I suddenly break off my relationships, leaving my partners confused and heartbroken. Lol I sound like a jerk, but it happens and I meant no harm. In the end, I become friends with my exes.

But yours is a Water dominant, with Pluto and Scorpio ranking really high (based on what you generated from her chart) although it would be better if you posted her chart instead, if that's okay for you.

But it doesn't mean that this aspect would make her unfaithful. She has Taurus and Cancer placements, those signs are hella faithful. Having a Uranus aspect doesn't mean one would be unfaithful. It would sometimes mean that this one just needs more freedom, or this one could be flighty and inconsistent, which could upset people close to individuals like these. Having Venus trining Saturn means she really could be committed in a relationship. Venus trine Pluto? Yes, she will want a deep meaningful love. I definitely love that aspect, I have Venus in scorpio myself.

If you don't mind me asking, are you guys in a serious relationship? Nah? Are you both fine with having a Long distance relationship?

It would be aporeciated if you give back some feedback. What I would suggest is talk about it with her. I understand that you'd have some doubts because of the distance between you two, but communication is key. :) you both should have an honest chat, a heart-to-heart talk or something.

Last edited:
I know one notorious player who had venus opposite uranus. But a Taurus moon, a venus cancer and venus trine saturn might correct this. So it is difficult to say. But certainly venus-uranus aspects makes the native prone to reckless sexual behavior. Often the feelings are deep and powerful at first but decrease in excitement over time, and the native who remembers the intense excitement will be looking for it somewhere else. I have a venus square uranus aspect myself but I am not unfaithful, I would never be. I am incredibly faithful and loyal, taking love extremely seriously.

Good luck.

Maybe you have a lot of aspects that makes you faithful. I think Uranus square Venus is not that bad as the opposite aspect. My friend in the office has Venus Square Uranus too and she is faithful..

What do you think?

Last edited:
The orb for the Venus/Uranus aspect is wider than the others. It may still have an effect on the chart holder, but its not that much. Yet, its an opposition. She does have to work on balancing these energies. Other times, she will be manifesting the Uranian energy instead of the Venusian energy, not being able to mix both. I have the square aspect, and I'm more on the uranian energy since I'm also Uranus dominant, so what happened with me? I suddenly break off my relationships, leaving my partners confused and heartbroken. Lol I sound like a jerk, but it happens and I meant no harm. In the end, I become friends with my exes.

But yours is a Water dominant, with Pluto and Scorpio ranking really high (based on what you generated from her chart) although it would be better if you posted her chart instead, if that's okay for you.

But it doesn't mean that this aspect would make her unfaithful. She has Taurus and Cancer placements, those signs are hella faithful. Having a Uranus aspect doesn't mean one would be unfaithful. It would sometimes mean that this one just needs more freedom, or this one could be flighty and inconsistent, which could upset people close to individuals like these. Having Venus trining Saturn means she really could be committed in a relationship. Venus trine Pluto? Yes, she will want a deep meaningful love. I definitely love that aspect, I have Venus in scorpio myself.

If you don't mind me asking, are you guys in a serious relationship? Nah? Are you both fine with having a Long distance relationship?

It would be aporeciated if you give back some feedback. What I would suggest is talk about it with her. I understand that you'd have some doubts because of the distance between you two, but communication is key. :) you both should have an honest chat, a heart-to-heart talk or something.

Hey there, it is really nice of you to reply to my post..

Alright I'll start with our story.. Before there is any confusion, she is a girl and I am a girl so it is a same-sex relationship.. no hate okay?

I met her on a dating apps on July, and we enjoy and like talking with each other. She asked my number first.. And then last month on August I go to her country and visit her, I stay at her country for 5 days and then I even met her mother and uncle :whistling: I love them.. We always enjoy each other company..

And then at the last night I told her I like her and she told me she likes me too.. Then I asked do I have a chance to have a relationship with her.. She say she is too shy and she said "we don't know each other that long" now maybe that is the part of Venus in Cancer and Moon in Taurus, go sideway and really cautious to make sure it will not be just a casual fling..

So we do not label our relationship but everyday we update each other with showing picture of what is she doing, her lunch, or her activity, and I update her with my Yoga or dance class pictures / videos.. Haha

It is really weird when our line of relationship is really blur, but I feel that she feels the same way to me, no friends in this fu***** world would say good morning and good night everyday to each other..:cool:

We will meet again in winter vacation, she may come to my country or maybe I can visit her first before she come to mine, because her country has snow, and my country is tropical country never has snow.. I never see snow in my life..

Hahaha, sorry too much talking..

I see that the orbs is wider, so I have a chance that she might not be a player or something.. from what I learn in this almost 3 months of getting to know each other better, she might just need personal space and can't be with someone who needs to call her 24/7 or texting all the time.. She is really busy with works anyway.. Your freedom part is making sense, she is into arts and reading, she can be suddenly quiet and suddenly talkactive at the same time..

I remember when I go to her country and we ride a bus, she said that her hometown is famous for having a lot of beautiful girls and gay people, and when I asked why don't she date one from her hometown. She said that she can't just say hi/hello to random girls and get to know each other..
Wow but we actually are stranger first.. Maybe she is just not the kind of girl who after any hot girls available.. Good news for me :happy:

I have a plan that when we go smoothly for maybe after 3-4 years I will move out to Singapore and start a business there and we can live together.. It is the best choice of living country, not far from my country and from her country.. I can't live in her country, I can barely speak her language (Chinese), neither is she, my country is a hell for gay people, so not my country either..

And I already update my first post with her chart and synastry.. Waiting for your feedback good friend..

And I also wonder what is your 3 major signs and 3 major planets? Is Uranus rank no 1 in your chart?

Thank You again..:happy:

Last edited:

InfoOverload2

I have Venus (11H) Opposite Uranus (5th) and in relationships I feel like I can play the role of a partner/lover for awhile, but then I need a break. It's the same with friends ironically - I am not a person who wants to share a hotel room and do week long vacations with friends, 3 days MAX . I need my space So I think this placement can make a cheater, but mostly it's just a lack of commitment. Or wishing commitment meant something else besides what your partner and most people think it means.

It's not that the good hearted Venus Opposite Uranus person wants multiple lovers, or that they don't like you...it's really not about you at all and it's not about love. Love is SO important but there's more to life... like individuality :innocent:

To add: & so far I haven't met a person to trust me 100% and care about the space I need. Maybe you have to find another person with this aspect?

Last edited:
I have Venus (11H) Opposite Uranus (5th) and in relationships I feel like I can play the role of a partner/lover for awhile, but then I need a break. It's the same with friends ironically - I am not a person who wants to share a hotel room and do week long vacations with friends, 3 days MAX . I need my space So I think this placement can make a cheater, but mostly it's just a lack of commitment. Or wishing commitment meant something else besides what your partner and most people think it means.

It's not that the good hearted Venus Opposite Uranus person wants multiple lovers, or that they don't like you...it's really not about you at all and it's not about love. Love is SO important but there's more to life... like individuality :innocent:

To add: & so far I haven't met a person to trust me 100% and care about the space I need. Maybe you have to find another person with this aspect?

Thank You for your reply :lol: really funny

What do you mean by trust you 100%? And what kind of aspect do I need to find?

I trust her and give her every space she needs..

Just like today, she doesn't chat me at all this day, but yesterday night before she said good night she said she was exhausted because she has a autumn outing with her students (yes she is an elementary school teacher).

And I didn't nag her, I give her space and saying "if you need to tell anything I'm always here"

That plus saying good morning and good night as always..

She is always like this sometimes.. I can understand that life is not all about love, she needs to grow to be a better person, learn a lot, work hard, etc.

I do too have a job and activity, and I am not a type of person who like to chat intensively with my lover..

It drains your energy isn't it and it will make the relationship looping in the same dull conversation.. We just chat when we need to give something important to tell and then still have most of our time to develop ourself to be a better person..

But, I will never tolerate a liar or cheater... I can handle on off communication, I just never accept when someone cheat behind your back and could lie about it.. If you are bored you can just tell me and we can be friends.. I don't mind being friend with Venus Opposite Uranus..

InfoOverload2

I do too have a job and activity, and I am not a type of person who like to chat intensively with my lover..

It drains your energy isn't it and it will make the relationship looping in the same dull conversation.. We just chat when we need to give something important to tell and then still have most of our time to develop ourself to be a better person..

But, I will never tolerate a liar or cheater... I can handle on off communication, I just never accept when someone cheat behind your back and could lie about it.. If you are bored you can just tell me and we can be friends.. I don't mind being friend with Venus Opposite Uranus..

You're a sweetheart!

By not trusting, I mean being suspicious because I may call 2 or 3 hours after I get home from work. They wonder what you could possibly be doing thats "more important" than talking to them, or they make the relationship about me needing to be around more.

So there has to be trust, and let her call you first lol. Don't think of it as anything but giving your partner what they need. But I really think this is hard for a lot of people to do

katydid

I don't think her Venus/Uranus opposition indicates she is a cheater. It is a closer opposition between Venus/Neptune.

I think she may have some relationship issues though, having more to do with being inconsistent and uncertain about her feelings. The Neptune has to do with confusion concerning what she wants and needs emotionally. And she may like long distance relationships because of that uncertainty?:innocent:

You're a sweetheart!

By not trusting, I mean being suspicious because I may call 2 or 3 hours after I get home from work. They wonder what you could possibly be doing thats "more important" than talking to them, or they make the relationship about me needing to be around more.

So there has to be trust, and let her call you first lol. Don't think of it as anything but giving your partner what they need. But I really think this is hard for a lot of people to do

Haha thank you..

I am not suspicious or clingy or anything..

A relationship like the one you tell really suffocate yourself I can tell.. No personal space and trust.

I think I'll be fine since it is not hard at all and quite easy for me to live my life and at the same time thinking about her all the time but only communicate when we want to tell something important with good night and morning greetings..

Thank You for your reply

I don't think her Venus/Uranus opposition indicates she is a cheater. It is a closer opposition between Venus/Neptune.

I think she may have some relationship issues though, having more to do with being inconsistent and uncertain about her feelings. The Neptune has to do with confusion concerning what she wants and needs emotionally. And she may like long distance relationships because of that uncertainty?:innocent:

Hi there Katy,

Actually, she texted me really early this morning saying her whatsapp is broken and she can't text me yesterday with a lot of messages of what she is doing or cooking yesterday :biggrin:..

Well I could figure that she is not a cheater.. Just really busy and that aspect of Uranus opposite Venus is not taking her part of Venus in Cancer, Moon in Taurus, and Venus Trine Saturn.. otherwise we could have make out or more when I went to her country last month..

I actually get a tarot reading (in person) and the madame actually says the same that she is afraid of me dissapointing her because she has been left before by her ex girlfriend and she is afraid of that could happen again.. that's Venus opposite Neptune for us :smile:

Her last relationship only last 4 months (and it is her first relationship too), while me and her already going for almost 3 months of some relationship that is not official but really close :lol:

I'll just show her that I am not only a casual fling or type of person who is hot in the beginning and left after bored.. even if my Venus is in Aries in the 5th house :happy:

spiritwoman

I was in love with a person with Venus opposition Uranus. He was the biggest cheater and liar ever. He had two other parallel relationships in addition to being married, and it took me 1 year to find out about them and I am pretty sharp at reading people. He also has MArs square Uranus. He is cold as ice.
He has been having multiple affairs for like 10 years while being married. His Taurus Venus conjunct Jupiter (also having Jupiter opposition Uranus) makes him very sweet and charming on the surface. But even his Taurus sun and Leo moon could not bring stability into his love life.
I still feel tempted to tell the other women, cause I feel sorry for them. They still hope that he will someday divorce his wife and merry them. His wife suffers from depression.
Run for the hills!

Animatrix

Maybe you have a lot of aspects that makes you faithful. I think Uranus square Venus is not that bad as the opposite aspect. My friend in the office has Venus Square Uranus too and she is faithful..

What do you think?

Perhaps the Square is a sign of inner discomfort and restlessness in relationships and the opposition manifests outwardly as infidelity or so. I don't know. But a lot of players got venus opposition Uranus. It can also mean that the person falls in love with uranian persons, eccentric people etc. It is impossible really to say if a person is faithful or not by one aspect - nothing can be 100% sure because the aspects can be so expressed differently.

For example when I had Uranus opposition Venus transit, I met a friend who happened to be Aquarian. That was it, nothing more. Whereas others have broken up, been cheating etc.

But, and this is important, the chart also has venus trine pluto/Saturn. Pluto involved with venus is Always long-term and Deep, never playing around with pluto. Saturn as well, so the person is likely to be faithful and stable in love matters.

I was in love with a person with Venus opposition Uranus. He was the biggest cheater and liar ever. He had two other parallel relationships in addition to being married, and it took me 1 year to find out about them and I am pretty sharp at reading people. He also has MArs square Uranus. He is cold as ice.
He has been having multiple affairs for like 10 years while being married. His Taurus Venus conjunct Jupiter (also having Jupiter opposition Uranus) makes him very sweet and charming on the surface. But even his Taurus sun and Leo moon could not bring stability into his love life.
I still feel tempted to tell the other women, cause I feel sorry for them. They still hope that he will someday divorce his wife and merry them. His wife suffers from depression.
Run for the hills!

Hi Spiritwoman,

Congratulation you are the second person that tell me to run for the hills :lol:

Maybe if there is a chart of this Venus Opposition Uranus man, and the composition of the planet and signs we can have a better look why he is such a liar and cheater..

As I attached on the picture, this girl I like actually has major water signs in her chart and Uranus itself is a minor planet.. And she has Venus Trine Pluto and Saturn, with Pluto as her #1 major planet and Saturn her #2 major planet..

I think, time will tell if she is a cheater or liar.. I'll stay in touch with her till anything goes wrong..

Nothing to lose anyway, God will bring the best for us, and it happened to me before when I was cheated on my ex girlfriend, I met this girl that we are talking about, and she is way much better than my ex (from head to heels).

I believe in karma anyway, and I believe if something goes wrong we can eventually find out and will get a better replacement, whether it is a better partner or better life or career or abundance in any aspects..

Perhaps the Square is a sign of inner discomfort and restlessness in relationships and the opposition manifests outwardly as infidelity or so. I don't know. But a lot of players got venus opposition Uranus. It can also mean that the person falls in love with uranian persons, eccentric people etc. It is impossible really to say if a person is faithful or not by one aspect - nothing can be 100% sure because the aspects can be so expressed differently.

For example when I had Uranus opposition Venus transit, I met a friend who happened to be Aquarian. That was it, nothing more. Whereas others have broken up, been cheating etc.

But, and this is important, the chart also has venus trine pluto/Saturn. Pluto involved with venus is Always long-term and Deep, never playing around with pluto. Saturn as well, so the person is likely to be faithful and stable in love matters.

Haha I agree with you "nothing can be 100% sure because the aspects can be so expressed differently"

I actually just realize that her north node is conjunct with my Pluto and my south node is in conjunction with her sun..

Would that add an extra benefit for our relationship?

Sometimes putting the astrology to the side is the best thing and just live out the special thing you have found.

I'm more for her being faithful than unfaithful. Not everything in astrology is written in stone.

Animatrix

Haha I agree with you "nothing can be 100% sure because the aspects can be so expressed differently"

I actually just realize that her north node is conjunct with my Pluto and my south node is in conjunction with her sun..

Would that add an extra benefit for our relationship?

Idk, but again; venus-pluto speaks for intense, Deep and transforming love. venus-saturn gives stability and maturity for the affections. I'd say there is a way higher likelihood she is faithful than unfaithful.

Don't worry, be happy. Sometimes it's best to be spontaneous. I can assure you with utmost certainty that it will not last forever; either you will leave her or she will leave you and if that doesn't happen - Death will do you apart. Live in the moment, enjoy the present and be happy that you found someone. When your Life is about to end you can say to yourself; I LIVED IT! I EXPERIENCED A RELATIONSHIP!! :)

Good luck my friend