Will some sort of relationship develop between me and my coworker?

LovelyNomad7

Although know that dating a coworker may not be the best idea there is a lot of sexual tension between me and a coworker and just feel like something happening between us is inevitable. Can someone share some insight? Please & thanks.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 28
I'm not quite sure of what type of relationship you are refering to.

1)friendship?

2)romantic?

3)or is it heterosexual etc.????

But horary Artists ought to read what Lillys says about Rectrograde Asc., rulers!

Nice to see it when horary students are demonstrating by much work that they are working on the horary themselves!:biggrin:

Clinton Garrett Soule

Wise men truly know how little they know

1 Samuel 20:5 World English Bible (WEB)

5 David said to Jonathan, “Behold, tomorrow is the new moon, and I should not fail to dine with the king; but let me go, that I may hide myself in the field to the third day at evening.

Last edited:
As William F. Lilly was originally ambitious to become a clegy member would he answer all queries and one of this nature as found in CAI, in his intro "To the Student of Astrology?"

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/astrology-books/

" Stand fast, oh man! to thy God, and assured Principles, then consider thy own nobleness, how all created things, both present and to come, were for thy sake created; nay, for thy sake God became Man: thou art that Creature, who being conversant with Christ, liveth and reignest above the heavens, and sits above all power and authority. How many Pre-eminences, Priviledges, Advantages hath God bestowed on thee? thou rangest above the heavens by Contemplation, conceivest the motion and magnitude of the stars; thou talkest with Angels, yea with God himself; thou has all Creatures within thy Dominion, and keepest the Devils in subjection:...":cool:

And should we :surprised: consider what Robert Hand is stating as in:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7L6eb4wK_Pk

Clinton Garrett Soule

Wise men truly know how little they know

Ecclesiastes 3:1-4 "To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven: 2 A time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant, and a time to pluck up that which is planted; 3 A time to kill, and a time to heal; a time to break down, and a time to build up;" (King James Version)

dr. farr

(Following is not in accordance with standard horary practice and uses whole sign house format)

-querent = 1st house = Aquarius = Saturn
-co-worker = 3rd house = Aries = Mars
-the Part of Love and Romance (ascendant+jupiter-venus) falls @ 19 Capricorn
-both significators (Saturn, Mars) flow away from the POLR
While Mars flows toward Saturn and Saturn retrogrades toward Mars, showing a likely growing closeness between querent and co-worker, the movement of both significators away from the POLR (which is also posited in the cadent 12th whole sign house of the chart) indicates (by my methods) that the situation will probably not develop into one of love and romance, over the near to intermediate future.

Suppose instead of using the 3rd house (for the co-worker), we simply use the generic "other person" signifying house, the 7th, for the quesited? 7th house = Leo = the Sun; here, the Sun is in partile opposition to the Part of Love and Romance, indicating that such a development will be unlikely in the near to intermediate future.