Will she marry me?

tomekbb

I asked out of curiosity this question as I wanted to see what the chart will show me.

We are together for one year. We have mostly longdistance relantionship as we are from different countries, so the journey can be difficult, but I am good thoughts.

Me: Saturn, Moon
She: Sun, Venus

I don’t see applying aspects between L7 and L1/Moon. Although Sun is in Cancer sign which shows good receptions to my emotional part, but she doesn’t like my personality?

Attachments

• horoscope-chart8-700__radix_astroseek-26-6-2022_21-18.png
    horoscope-chart8-700__radix_astroseek-26-6-2022_21-18.png
    182.5 KB · Views: 21

dr. farr

Sun flows away from saturn = no; moon flows to sun -yes;moon flows away from asc, Jupiter, Venus (components of part of marriage) = no; 2-/1+ = net -1; answer; more likely no in the near future than yes; could easily change to a yes answer over the intermediate term. Some conflict in you (saturn Retro) about the matter is being perceived by her or misperceived by her and might be the near term problem regarding getting married.

IleneK

Premium Member
Since it is just a curiousity and there are no plans or proposal to marry, I am not sure of what this chart really says. But I see it as saying that there will not be a coming together between you/Saturn and her/Sun. Sun is disjunct Saturn, five signs apart, suggesting that the two of you do not see eye to eye on this question, certainly at this time. You as Moon are also disjunct Sun, being one sign apart. This may be pointing to it not being meaningful to raise this question under the current circumstances. So perhaps ask again, should marriage become a real possibility?

tomekbb

Since it is just a curiousity and there are no plans or proposal to marry, I am not sure of what this chart really says. But I see it as saying that there will not be a coming together between you/Saturn and her/Sun. Sun is disjunct Saturn, five signs apart, suggesting that the two of you do not see eye to eye on this question, certainly at this time. You as Moon are also disjunct Sun, being one sign apart. This may be pointing to it not being meaningful to raise this question under the current circumstances. So perhaps ask again, should marriage become a real possibility?
Actually I am thinking about her seriously and the question was asked out of curiosity because I know it will be need to last for some time to get firstly proposed and later take a wedding. But we talked about marriage, children, our expectations etc. But you are right with one thing - under current circumstances I dont see us marry. Too much difficult for now

StarDust1

tomekbb

Sun is lord of the 7th (marriage), partnerships. Deposited within the 5th of children, romance creative efforts to sustain creative interests that promote the marriage bed with longevity.

Your Ascendant (subj. matter of the question) is ruled of lord Uranus (co lord Saturn retrograde), some Astrologers demur to read a Horary when Saturn retro. is within the first, making the chart unreadable, but when we are guided by his ruling(s), and pay attention to his dignity & harsh nature, the aspects he makes reveals to what purpose he is in the Ascendant.

Saturn dignified in the Ascendant make you a serious suiter, doubtful you will obtain your wishes, (Aquarius), but Mars making the trine to Saturn by partile gives you spunk to continue on until the fair maid is won, "Faint heart never won fair maid" is your nature and forthright attitude.
Sun and Uranus are 12 units of time away (months) from the sextile opportunity aspect. So I would say there is a potential 'yes' in your future, but you must 'groom' her to the prospects of marriage, i.e., showing her you are able to provide comfort and provision etc...solid foundations that encourage someone to accept the marriage proposition.

You are a bit too serious at times, which could give her the feeling you are all work and no play, a stern husband, how much older are you than her?

Moon your co ruler makes TOL (translation of light, from Jupiter (sextile=opportunity), to Mercury (conjunction, bridging the gab by communication efforts) to trine the prog. Ascendant (you); suggests you have hinted at a romance at least with her, by beginnings of romantic intentions with her? Moon rules the affairs of women (her) in general, will make a trine to your Ascendant + yes. She might be a bit fickle, (wishes to see other men) or vice versa, you are (?), Moon in Gemini likes to play the field.
Moon squaring Vertex (a point of destiny), in common (vacillating sign Virgo) suggests by square (obstacle), she may say no at first, but time and good solid intention will most likely convince her in the long run to say 'yes.'
Your religious vows could be the bugaboo that gets in the way at first, some adjustment is needed there.
Good luck, I see a yes in your future, about a year or so.

Have hope, there is a mutual reception the Moon makes with Uranus, your ruler, he exchanges places and degree with Moon which may open the door for a sudden romantic exchange at least.

What is 'held back' is the 'changeable' Vx (Vertex-destiny pt.) in Virgo intercepted in the 7th house, what isn't apparent at this time as the un-forseeable energy, is your 'ability to change' the negative (no) response at present she is about. In other words, persevere and the marriage proposal will turn into a yes. Personal 'habits' and work attitude, & progressive prospects is what she is all about, what she wishes to see-her future investment for what she ultimately wants in life.
All the best
StarDust1