Will my Saggitarus ex return?

flea

I am a sag, whose pisces left some years ago......this was around the time I got serious about astrology. I found the relationship taught so much about the dynamics of astrology, from interesting experiences.

Though I still think about him from time to time.... sag's do have this amazing capacity to move on into the future and find new things to interest them. This is not saying that the past does not affect them or not think about it.... yet there is something that pushes them on into the future.

As a pisces it is important to feel what you feel and heal it all, we are not dependent on anyone person to make life meaningful for us.... that comes from within. I reckon you are intuitively doing all you need to in looking after yourself.

We know that life will surprise us...... as we do not know the future. And even if we think we do we can change it still.

Let life surprise you...... show you how amazing it is.

FleaXX

R4VEN

lisalisa said:
We haven't spoken for a month or so now. There didn't seem to be much point. I want to work on it, he doesn't.

Letting go is hard, but necessary. I still think about him all the time and I miss him. I just don't know if I can do 'friendship only' right now.

Lisalisa
Lisalisa, what you describe as your response to your partner leaving sounds like grief to me, and grief is a normal and healthy human response to loss, and must be traversed before you can move on. Whilst in this stage of grief you will still be `attached' to what it is (deep down you know) you have lost. Being 29, he is experiencing his Saturn Return, and so would have had to make changes to his life or else he would have burst!

As one who has spents years of my life in grieving lost loves, I can only say that you must allow yourself to grieve, then get out in the world and live your life. If he comes back, then you may have already moved on, and are likely to see him in a new light.
I think you already know about the chances of him coming back to you.

R4VEN

lisalisa said:
I know he's not coming back. I am just waiting for my head to catch up to my heart. It is hard.
These are very wise words you spoke here, and this shows me that you are perhaps further down the healing path than you realise. Part of this journey will be in examining past events and relationships you had which came as part of your relationship with him. How it is possible for these relationships to just end in an instant is very difficult to get your head around. You see people acting coldly towards you, or simply cutting off contact, and you think: `But we were close - we told one another things - what happens to that now?'
We are all being tossed around by the effects of the Uranus-Saturn opposition. Many sudden changes are occurring, and frequently with little warning. Perhaps you had fair warning, but didn't wish to see it.

In a way an ended relationship(s) is like a death. I used to think it was worse than a death, because this person continues with their life, but without you in it.
As you say, your head just has to catch up.

lisalisa

Is it ever really too late though?

He said he can't say it will never happen again between us, but he doesn't intend it to.

Are Sag's always so confusing?

lisalisa said:
Is it ever really too late though?

He said he can't say it will never happen again between us, but he doesn't intend it to.

Are Sag's always so confusing?

ALL mutable signs can be duplicitious and Sag like Aries & Aquarius does seem to need a lot of freedom and independence within relationships.

Spiritually, everyone that comes into our lives happens for a reason, Lesson or for us to teach them something. Sounds like you allowed yourself to become too dependant on him.....

Move on, there's better things coming your way;)

lisalisa

He had lots of freedom. I encouraged that. But I didn't say I also needed time with him, just us, as well.

Yes, towards the end I was depending on him for my happiness, and that was a mistake.

I know my problems now relate to me, not to him. He's not here afterall and I am struggling.

natasa812

lisalisa said:
Thanks Flea,

Everything points to him not returning I know. He is dating again. He is ISTP. I don't think he's looking back at all :(

Although he said he's not saying 100% it would never happen again, he said he doesn't intend it to.

Lisalisa

Dear Lisa, I am Sagittarian too, I have many Sagittarian friends, and unfortunatelly, I must say that this is VERY Sagittarian. The next moment I find something (or somebody) more interesting, my attention goes automaticly there and I stop with past.
We (Sagittarians) are being ``accused`` for being superficial.
What I am trying to say is that some things are just not ment to be... I was married with Virgo and I was having nervous break down(s) every 5 seconds.
You should find someone with ``deep`` feelings like yours...
We (Sagittarians) also have feelings, and yes, deep, but different in some way. What is ``helpful`` for me at least, is a partner that insists with his presence, with his acts, phone calls and attention generaly. This is something that makes me ``conect`` more and stay focused. I don`t want a partner that ``talks`` or ``explains`` his feelings. I want a partner who ACTS.

Also, very important to say that it is wrong to say that all Sagittarians are like this or that all Pisces are like this.

Wish you the very very best
Natasa

natasa812

lisalisa said:
Thanks R4VEN,

1. I have 1 true friend, but he is getting tired of hearing about me talk about my ex and lives in another state.

2. I know it's a good opportunity to learn how to make friends and meet new people.

1. You have your new ``internet`` cyber friends now and we are here to listen. I have found help and emotional support on this Forum many times... I hope you do too...

2. Don`t call this opportunity - I had to ``restrict`` myself of making new friends all the time and talking to people and not finding time for myself and my true (a few indeed) friends. Number is of non importance. Beleive me!

Wish you the very very best again, and try to learn from your Sagittarian how to become less emotional (if you want to) and how to make friends more easily, but keep in mind your true nature (Pisces) which will keep the number of those new friends just on the level it is soppose to be... :)

lisalisa

Thanks Natasa812,

I see what you say about acting on feelings rather than talking to a Sag is true. I thought he and I were just right for each other in a lot of ways, but communication was a big issue.

He is such a special man and I am still devastated to lose him, his love, and his friendship. But things always seemed easier for other couples around us. They kept moving forward together. I couldn't talk seriously with him about marriage, family, plans..

Thank you so much everyone for your help, advice and support.

Lisalisa

Last edited:

katydid

Staff member
;) It sounds like one of the difficulties for you now, is that he is 60 seconds away, yet so very distant, AND that you are now living with your parents.
I would think that makes you feel like you are currently regressing, instead of moving forward. Obviously circumstances are what they are, but making serious plans to make a move further from him, and out of your childhood, would probably help you feel that you are taking more control of your life. Your present situation must make it more difficult to feel that way, especially if he is seeing someone else now.
Is there a way for you to move soon? Or is that even important to you at this time? I only make the suggestion because the energy of Pisces can become overwhelmed, and just stay in a safe, comfortable nook, rather than expand their horizons, unless somebody prods them.:p

katydid

Staff member
;) It is understandable that you would be thinking of him and missing him so much. Ten years is a very long time. You probably have not even had any other 'real' significant relationships besides that with him. Nor he , since he was only 19 when you began together. So it makes sense that he would need to explore other situations. It is actually pretty amazing that you held on to a Sag for that long in the first place. You must be something, so give yourself that at least.:cool:

I think it is the smart thing to stay where you are, while you pay off some debt and finish school. I just want to kind of remind you that there is a reason that you are still there, so you do not revert to the Piscean habit of feeling like a failure, even when it is NOT so. :eek:

I am sure you will come into your own, and be where you need to be for the next major chapter in your life. Uranus is traveling through Pisces, getting you nice and ready for notable change as we speak. :banana:

lisalisa

Thank you everyone for your kind comments and helpful advice.

Unfortunately no-one has said what I wanted to read, that he will come back ;) But you know more about astrology than I do.

Last edited:

Xibalba

lisalisa said:
Thanks. I hope there is a reason for all of this. In honesty, I am confused at my feelings for him. Is it really love? I do feel love towards him. At the start of the breakup I was too emotional to think straight. He was so special to me. Of course I love him. But things had slipped a long way between us. Would things go the same way if we did get back together? I'd like to think not, but there is no guarantee. Anyway, he is obviously not thinking that way. He is out exploring new relationships. A year or so before he left, he tried to reach out to me, but I didn't see it. We both wanted it, but couldn't communicate it, it seems. We were both a bit negative about things. Well, I only have 1 real friend, so I can't be that special. I don't let people get to know me. I have to work on that.

Yes, I feel like a failure, but I am trying to turn those thoughts around.

Thank you everyone for your kind comments and helpful advice.

Unfortunately no-one has said what I wanted to read, that he will come back ;) But you know more about astrology than I do.

I don't think that he will. I've read that people with sun in Sagittarius generally either get married early and then feel 'stuck' and want out (to go exploring I presume), or they do this 'exploring' in their youth and don't settle down until much later in life.

From what I've read so far (sorry for 'lurking' :eek:), it seems like he's been with you for a long time, and is probably feeling that tug of something else being out there. I can't speak for your ex, but I'm 19 and I have to say that I can't see myself being with someone for 10 years! Still, you meant/mean a lot to him, probably even now, even if he doesn't show it. At 29, he may be on a quest for new people and experiences, but your relationship with him is probably something special that he will hold with him even if he becomes geographically as well as emotionally distant. Sort of like a well worn patch on your favorite quilt.

I am a sun in Aries, and I am almost done w/ school and can say that I know what it's like to have that feeling, of wanting to get out there, live on your own and see what the world has to offer. But at the same time, it does not mean chucking those fate-based ties. I think that what you are going through will strengthen you and help you understand people who have that little spark that craves adventure/exploration/new experiences. It will also help you realize that YOU are the most vital ingredient for your happiness.

From personal experience, Sagittarians (and Aquarians, come to think of it =/) like to sort of come in and out when it comes to people they care deeply for, and need to be free to do so. I have a good friend at uni who's an Aquarius, and she's confided in me that for her, love isn't something that she affirms constantly; she KNOWS that the people around her care and vise versa, which is why she doesn't really feel the need to constantly validate it. Like, if you need to remind yourself of those special feelings all the time, something's wrong, you know? I guess I might have a little predisposition to understanding that mindset ;), but still, who knows. He may come back into your life when you least expect it, and your second time around you will be a stronger woman. And if not, who cares? You will still reemerge renewed.

lisalisa

I wouldn't like to live without him in my life in some form, so perhaps friendship is all we will have, but friendship is special too.

Last edited:

seventhsun

LisaLisa,

Just a little advice from "the street"....

You see how you're missing him so much when you think of him dating someone else...?

Well it cuts both ways.

Does he have any sentimental elements in his chart..?

s