Will my respite from suffering end soon?

Hi all 🌺

I received some great insight when I posted here last year and forever grateful for that. I just turned 28 yesterday.

26.5 to 28 were very painful years for me - I moved twice due to neighbour issues (attempted break ins, noise) changed jobs twice (I work as a therapist), financial instability, long term relationship breakup, family and friendship conflict, and physical health issues.

My mental health suffered a lot and I was depressed for that whole period of time. I am not unfamiliar to depression (Saturn is in my 12th house). No matter how much I tried to improve my circumstances I was stuck. I am very fearful I will experience that again.

I am craving stability now of my current circumstances - I am finally in a great place of residence and in a great job for the last 6-7 months and its been very good for my mental health.

My concern is that rental prices have gone up in my area and my lease renewal will occur in December. I would like to remain put for as long as I can but I am scared of being uprooted again as I barely survived the last 2 years. I am worried if Uranus transiting my 2nd house is impacting my ability to sustain stability.

I am currently in my Saturn Return (12th house). I just finished my nodal opposition transit in mid July if that information helps.

If there are any positives at all to the transits I would love to know so I can hold onto hope.

Thank you, and much appreciated

1. Natal chart with transits (Im an Aries rising here)
2. Progressed chart

Attachments

• 20230801_184148.png
    20230801_184148.png
    310.6 KB · Views: 57
  • 20230801_184602.png
    20230801_184602.png
    281.2 KB · Views: 193

StarchaserNancy

Transiting Uranus is sextile your natal Saturn. Will be into next year. Moves out of sextile orb for a time, but most of it a sextile. Stability. Can make changes within "the system" and the whole applecart isn't upset w/ this aspect like w/ the square, opposition. Should prove a stabilizing factor.

Mars return happening very soon, too, toward end of month, early Sept. More energy, direction, focus, etc. toward your goals and what you want to achieve over the next few years.

Jupiter, toward end of Taurus, will be trining Uranus in spring. Can be a lucky break or a feeling of freedom from some of the heaviness. In earth signs, ruling material matters.

Transiting Uranus is sextile your natal Saturn. Will be into next year. Moves out of sextile orb for a time, but most of it a sextile. Stability. Can make changes within "the system" and the whole applecart isn't upset w/ this aspect like w/ the square, opposition. Should prove a stabilizing factor.

Mars return happening very soon, too, toward end of month, early Sept. More energy, direction, focus, etc. toward your goals and what you want to achieve over the next few years.

Jupiter, toward end of Taurus, will be trining Uranus in spring. Can be a lucky break or a feeling of freedom from some of the heaviness. In earth signs, ruling material matters.
Hi StarchaserNancy, thank you so much for your reply, it was very helpful and I am very appreciative of your thoughts. I feel a lot more re assured about my future reading your thoughts. Could I ask you about the lucky break with Jupiter at the end of Taurus, is that this year or next year? I am in the Southern hemisphere so Spring is September-November this year. Thank you 😊

StarchaserNancy

April/May, Jup will be trine Uranus. But, before that, you have the Uranus sextile to Saturn. And, it operates all of next year and this year to some extent. W/ the sextile. some people underestimate them thinking they're "weak," but they're not. They're not as compelling as the trine, but you can work on things to make them work for you. Uranus retro's soon, but still within orb most of the time to help you feel a sense of stability.
You have a Sat/Uranus sextile in your natal chart. Just saw that. W/ Uranus aspecting those you will have a minor Grand trine, as Uranus goes to 24 and then 28 when it trines Uranus. This operates for quite a few years coming.

Lin

Hi...
I would like to add to this thread. But I would need to see your chart in the Placidus/Tropical system, with the transits of ...let's say, Nov. 23 of this year.
You are a Leo with Jupiter trine the Sun.....your miseries are temporary.
May I suggest something? It's sort of a compromise in your attitude. Having a screen name such as "rainy days" is so negative...and every time you see that phrase it reinforces the negativity you are feeling now. Since it's hard to change your screen name on these forums, perhaps you would want to end your letters with SunnyDaysAhead.. or something like that...
Because they are.
Please repost your natal chart in the Placidus form with the transits....thank you...
It's not necessary to repost your Progressed chart....the transits should tell a lot...

LIN

Hi...
I would like to add to this thread. But I would need to see your chart in the Placidus/Tropical system, with the transits of ...let's say, Nov. 23 of this year.
You are a Leo with Jupiter trine the Sun.....your miseries are temporary.
May I suggest something? It's sort of a compromise in your attitude. Having a screen name such as "rainy days" is so negative...and every time you see that phrase it reinforces the negativity you are feeling now. Since it's hard to change your screen name on these forums, perhaps you would want to end your letters with SunnyDaysAhead.. or something like that...
Because they are.
Please repost your natal chart in the Placidus form with the transits....thank you...
It's not necessary to repost your Progressed chart....the transits should tell a lot...

LIN
Hi LIN, thank you for your reply and for wanting to look at my chart, I really appreciate it ☺️ Here is my placidus chart in tropical signs: https://ibb.co/LN0XhCV

and apologies I didnt realize my username came across as negative :( I come from an culture where rain is seen as a good and a positive event due to droughts. I will be more mindful of future usernames in the future :)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231004-202710_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20231004-202710_Chrome.jpg
    107.9 KB · Views: 16

Orion

Hi,
depending on how accurate your birthtime is Tr. Pluto is about to move into conjunction with your MC. I would not expect much stability while Pluto is activating our MC/IC. It will also start to make opposition to your venus, sun and mercury. Meanwhile you are approaching your saturn return. Another point not to think that there will be everything smooth and settled in the near future.
On the other side tr. Neptune over your Saturn is coming to an end now and that will give you more ground under your feet again.

Lin

Hi RD,
Well, I can understand living someplace where it doesn't rain enough...although I have never lived in that environment. My daughter lives in a pretty dry climate....and frankly it stresses me out...she doesn't mind, as it means her kids can go without heavy coats and/or boots and umbrellas most of the year...but I don't think I could live that way.
However: you probably lived in a rain deprived and very dry climate all the time...so...you didn't need to apologize.
Pluto on your planets in late Capricorn and MC is actually a STABILIZING energy. I really don't see you moving again....but I would have to see your solar return charts for 2023-24 and 2024 -25.

There's a Pluto trine coming up to your Mars..AND maybe even better, a sextile to Jupiter...so work should only get better and if not very soon, sooner than later.
As far as prices going up....yeah..that I can relate to in a big way. It means cutting back on every single expense that is not absolutely necessary....although things WILL improve ....I don't think Uranus into your 2nd will be bad for you. Taurus is usually a lucky sign, at least where material things are concerned.

So if you like where you live you need to put THAT first on your budget agenda and do without in other areas until things even out...WHICH THEY WILL.

Can you reduce your spending? You may want to think about this...a while. I know....Leo likes to be generous and NOT feel cheap...or to have to sacrifice certain small luxuries which we have always depended upon....but...sometimes you have to figure out which is worse...sacrifice now or go thru more changes. It sounds like an NO Brainer to me...sacrifice now. While you are young. Give yourself a chance to let Pluto help you stabilize your life.

Lin

Orion

Pluto on your planets in late Capricorn and MC is actually a STABILIZING energy.
Are you kidding? It goes against any personal experience of mine and anything ever said and read in an astrological book. Where do you find that Plutotransits are a an stabilizing energy?
That's a far cry from the most basic knowledge in astrology.

Last edited:

Outlook

pluto is stabilising, when its done removing waste of time deadwood.

firstly your saturn return is 2.5 odd yrs away. next 2.5 yrs is the period where deep introspection will be experienced as you decide the what, where and when of the core 30 yrs of your life. the 30 years of preparation are now closing but not closed, you are reviewing what is missing and whether you are ready to take on the real task of being an adult. its you, judging you. internal voice.

if you do judge yourself ready, the saturn return will close your childhood prep phase and open the next chapter. evidence will be the shouldering of responsibility. Otherwise its another go at preparing for 30 years for that.

do read up on it.

what you do have for the next 1.5 years started January this year and returns late november to continue the process….is pluto opposition venus. your value system is going to be shaken to the core. All values, assets, friends, support systems, job, possessions, income, e v e r y t h i n g will be shaken. if your values pass your own expectations as being appropriate for keeping for the next adult phase of life, they will shake and struggle but last through. otherwise they will be removed from your life. You will remove them. its best you prepare really.

i would recommend you just give in and change but being the stubborn type…..you will go to the end before submission. waste of time really. I reckon about June or July you cave to the pressure. So prep for 8-9 heavy months.

following on from that is pluto opposition sun but that is some years away. dont worry about that. its time will come. for now get your finances sorted immediately and cut back fast, before they sort you.

Last edited:

Lin

"Are you kidding? It goes against any personal experience of mine and anything ever said and read in an astrological book. Where do you find that Plutotransits are a an stabilizing energy?"

Well, I can understand your incredulity.

HOwever: the "buck" stops with Pluto. If Jupiter rules growth, and Saturn rules structure and inhibiting forces and Uranus rules the unpredictable and chaos principle, and Neptune rules the deceptions we live with every day of our lives, Pluto represents "metamorphosis" or "irrevocable change." NOW...when we hear that phrase we immediately think of change being terrible or deadly or other mental pictures of doom.

When a baby leaves the womb of the mother to be "born" into an air breathing creature, this is Pluto metamorphosis.

when a butterfly emerges from it's chrysalis - that is Pluto metamorphosis.

You can't put the baby back in the womb...you can put the butterfly back in the chrysalis. That is Pluto.

Some energy "evens out" or "balances" the universe...and in our solar system, it's Pluto (or the Pluto "system" which I now refer to when dealing the with outer planets...since none of them are "alone"...they have moons etc in their orbit. So...bigger than we originally thought.

You might find the Isabel Hickey book, Pluto or Minerva, the Choice is Yours.

The darkness or the Light....
All the planetary energies have polarities.

Study further.

When we (humans) are unable to "think" or intuit our way to our authentic lives, or what will balance out our lives, often Pluto will say...OK...this is what it is. And will be...for the foreseeable future, if not permanently.

I would also like to hear from the OP....to whom I wrote that last post.

LIN

Last edited:

Orion

"Are you kidding? It goes against any personal experience of mine and anything ever said and read in an astrological book. Where do you find that Plutotransits are a an stabilizing energy?"

Well, I can understand your incredulity.

HOwever: the "buck" stops with Pluto. If Jupiter rules growth, and Saturn rules structure and inhibiting forces and Uranus rules the unpredictable and chaos principle, and Neptune rules the deceptions we live with every day of our lives, Pluto represents "metamorphosis" or "irrevocable change." NOW...when we hear that phrase we immediately think of change being terrible or deadly or other mental pictures of doom.

When a baby leaves the womb of the mother to be "born" into an air breathing creature, this is Pluto metamorphosis.

when a butterfly emerges from it's chrysalis - that is Pluto metamorphosis.

You can't put the baby back in the womb...you can put the butterfly back in the chrysalis. That is Pluto.

Some energy "evens out" or "balances" the universe...and in our solar system, it's Pluto (or the Pluto "system" which I now refer to when dealing the with outer planets...since none of them are "alone"...they have moons etc in their orbit. So...bigger than we originally thought.

You might find the Isabel Hickey book, Pluto or Minerva, the Choice is Yours.

The darkness or the Light....
All the planetary energies have polarities.

Study further.

When we (humans) are unable to "think" or intuit our way to our authentic lives, or what will balance out our lives, often Pluto will say...OK...this is what it is. And will be...for the foreseeable future, if not permanently.

I would also like to hear from the OP....to whom I wrote that last post.

LIN
Lin,
yes, all true what you write in your last post but metamorphosis (Pluto) and stability are opposites. The very meaning of metamorphosis is transformation, change. There is no stability while one is in the process of transformation.

Orion

Concerning Saturnreturns: they don't just happen on the exact day but are a process over several years. When Saturn enters the sign of natal saturn it is a topic.

Lin

To All:
"You might find the Isabel Hickey book, Pluto or Minerva, the Choice is Yours."

Read the book.

And by the way, there are other, more complex books...I believe Donna Cunningham wrote one...which I should have but can't find it....there's nothing like reading an entire book dedicated to the dynamics of ONE planet.
Lin