Will my in-laws move away from us?

Scorpionstar

So i really need help..My in-laws especially my MIL is the most toxic person on this earth..She is responsible for my toddler son's accident where he lost two fingers, she refused to admit that..however since we were in the hospital she spent that time stealing our blankets, dishes, soaps, groceries from upstairs as she lives in the basement..Now after the accident we literally have no connection with them..my husband doesnt talk to them at all but them being shameless (as they dont pay rent) keep living downstairs. My husband doesn't want to tell them to leave. Now i am finding that when we are talking our son outside, she comes uptairs and is stealing groceries. My father-in-law work so they have money, they are just used to free stuff since we used to do everything for them and they never had to spend any money.. Sorry but i had to vent, I am sick and tired of supporting these freeloaders for last 7 years so please need real help. FYI - My husband doesnt want to lock our rooms as he finds them offensive..he still wants to be a nice person and i am just pissed..I am also worried because my MIL is into black magic and I have a baby on the way I literally two to three weeks

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:

Scorpionstar

So i really need help..My in-laws especially my MIL is the most toxic person on this earth..She is responsible for my toddler son's accident where he lost two fingers, she refused to admit that..however since we were in the hospital she spent that time stealing our blankets, dishes, soaps, groceries from upstairs as she lives in the basement..Now after the accident we literally have no connection with them..my husband doesnt talk to them at all but them being shameless (as they dont pay rent) keep living downstairs. My husband doesn't want to tell them to leave. Now i am finding that when we are talking our son outside, she comes uptairs and is stealing groceries. My father-in-law work so they have money, they are just used to free stuff since we used to do everything for them and they never had to spend any money.. Sorry but i had to vent, I am sick and tired of supporting these freeloaders for last 7 years so please need real help. FYI - My husband doesnt want to lock our rooms as he finds them offensive..he still wants to be a nice person and i am just pissed..

Can someone please help?

katydid

There are no degrees showing for the planets so it is hard to tell what is applying and what is separating.

You are Jupiter, in the 2nd in Aquarius, concerned with your finances and your stability. Jupiter trines the Sun and Mars in Libra, the sign of partnership, but it is separating not applying. So your partner is not as supportive now?

Your Mother-in-law is Venus, ruler of the 10th. She is in your 12th of hidden enemies, and in your husband’s turned 6th, of his daily life and routine activities. She seems to have a lot of influence in his life now and she is squaring the Moon in Pisces, gaslighting you. She enjoys upsetting you?

Your mother-in-law , Venus. Is sextiling Mercury, your husband. So she sees him as an opportunity to keep doing what she wants. I don’t see her leaving anytime soon.

You will need your husband to stand up to them before she would decide to leave. But that may not happen.

Can you try to protect yourself using white light and your higher power faith in goodness? :love:

Scorpionstar

There are no degrees showing for the planets so it is hard to tell what is applying and what is separating.

You are Jupiter, in the 2nd in Aquarius, concerned with your finances and your stability. Jupiter trines the Sun and Mars in Libra, the sign of partnership, but it is separating not applying. So your partner is not as supportive now?

Your Mother-in-law is Venus, ruler of the 10th. She is in your 12th of hidden enemies, and in your husband’s turned 6th, of his daily life and routine activities. She seems to have a lot of influence in his life now and she is squaring the Moon in Pisces, gaslighting you. She enjoys upsetting you?

Your mother-in-law , Venus. Is sextiling Mercury, your husband. So she sees him as an opportunity to keep doing what she wants. I don’t see her leaving anytime soon.

You will need your husband to stand up to them before she would decide to leave. But that may not happen.

Can you try to protect yourself using white light and your higher power faith in goodness? :love:
Wow, everything is so spot on...she is shameless..my husband doesn’t talk to them and you are right he is just one of those who believes in doing everything good for everyone regardless and she takes advantage..my husband is being supportive now since he see the evidence that she is stealing a lot of our stuff in our absence (during our hospital visits for our son) . I have faith in God but what happened with my toddler, I am quite worried after that. My husband is also upset since she started stealing our mails too..I am so done with her and tired of her..bottom line is she is shameless since she is living for free and literally stealing our food as well so they don’t need to spend any money and my husband stood up to them now but I am at a point to throw her stuff out but I believe at that point they will put it back again..she is really hoping we get a baby girl because she think girls are bad ( one of those oldies) but when she finds it’s a baby boy she will again go for black magic..