Will my friend and I move to Chicago?

Quixotic

Both of us are looking for a fresh start and Chicago is the city we both want to move to. Is there any indication that we'll make it happen?

Attachments

• astro_2gw_28_move_to_chicago.61900.61228.jpg
    astro_2gw_28_move_to_chicago.61900.61228.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 10

Vista

Both of us are looking for a fresh start and Chicago is the city we both want to move to. Is there any indication that we'll make it happen?

No, you won't move or if you do nothing good will come of it. Sun conjunct Moon in horary is the worst aspect you can have according to William Lilly. I think you should wait based on this chart.

Anachiel

This chart has a few things that catch my eye; Mercury is retrograde and cazimi, the Moon applies to Fortuna at (29 GEM 58) - not shown in this chart), and the Angles of the chart are moveable. This tells me you will eventually move but I don't think it will be to Chicago.

Where you are now is ruled by Mercury (Virgo on the 4th) as well as the Moon as that rules you, the Cancer Ascendant. Mercury is in a strong mutual reception with Mars (your assistance as it rules the 11th) and Mercury, like I said before, is cazimi which is powerfully strengthening to it. You are good where you are at, for now.

The Moon applies to Fortuna, The Sun is exalted and powerful in the 10th of your fame and career and rules your 2nd and 3rd of money and short journeys, to which Mercury and the Moon both apply.

In short, I think you are good where you are at, for now, Instead of moving you may benefit from short journeys, particularly to the East and SouthEast and then returning to your current home. It is possible there is money involved and that someone will assist you in this career related journey or opportunity. East and southeast look to be more opportune for you if you do travel/move.