Will my daughter have career in sports

waybread

We need a horoscope for the moment when your question became really significant for you. The free charts at Astrodienst www.astro.com are the easiest to read. Just make sure we can read the planets' degrees

Abrienda

There you go

Attachments

• C8FF493C-9918-46F0-AA9E-220EE7731C7A.jpeg
    C8FF493C-9918-46F0-AA9E-220EE7731C7A.jpeg
    58.9 KB · Views: 9

waybread

This chart is too small to read-- when I try to enlarge it manually, it goes might back to its tiny size once I let go. Then please strip out all of those little aspects to anything but the major planets. It's just so much clutter. Please make sure your chart is legible. I recommend the Astrodienst free charts at www. astro.com as the most legible charts. A reduction to 90-75% is all you would want to do.

symbolfor

Hi,

L1 is a weak, retrograde Mars, but we can't use the strong and exalted Moon to replace it in this case because the Moon is in aversion to the Asc by sign.

L1 is retrograde Mars in Gemini, in H2. L5, the significator for your daughter is the Sag Sun in H8. L5 is applying to a retrograde L1 forming an opposition. L1 Mars is a planet that stands for sports and competition. In this case, it's weak, and the L5 is in H8, the house of debts. Mars is in H2, the house of possessions. This may indicate that a problem with the sports career might be financial or simply discontinuing the career in sports because of an opportunity of obtaining a better income from other sources.

By turning the chart, we see that the retro Mars is in H10 (carrer) from the H5 (your daughter). This adds to my conclusion that she might not want to advance with a career in sports and favor another activity that would offer more stability at some point, or maybe you might be pondering this yourself. The exalted and strong Moon in Taurus, being the sign of security, comfort and stability in H1 hints to this as well.

waybread

I think she can have a career in sports if that's what she really wants, but it won't come easily for her. (She is significated by the sun, which opposes Mars, the ruler of her turned 10th house of career and sports more generally. Moon square Saturn.) Money might be an issue.

But I wouldn't suggest you or she base her career plans on chart readings by amateur astrologers-- including me. Talent, self-discipline, hard work, &c &c are important factors.