Will my current boyfriend and I get married?

Hello everyone,

Will my current boyfriend and I get married?

Attachments

• 1.gif
    1.gif
    53.3 KB · Views: 64
Last edited:

veronicabal

I'm no expert but, I think he is seeing someone else. You are Mars in fall in Cancer in the 9th house so I would say that fits you being that you live in a distant place, another country. The person asked about is Venus in his own house thinking only about himself but in Gemini, a double bodied sign suggesting another love interest perhaps? The ruler of the 5th is in the 12th again suggesting something/someone hidden. Neptune is opposing Venus indicating deception on his part. Marriage? Looks like he is into himself and whoever is represented by Jupiter in this chart. Your significator's don't meet. It appears to show a separating aspect as in what was. I really don't know what mercury is doing in this chart. I know it rules the 3rd so maybe you should communicate with him. Idtk. You also the moon, makes an aspect to him, Venus so I think this does indicate love but maybe you love him more since the moon is the fastest of the two. I really hope this helps you. I'm also hoping someone else can come behind me to correct me if I'm way off base. Remember, this is a learning forum. Take this with a grain of salt. There are some very knowledgeable people here who are experts at this.

tikana

Very interesting

Moon and venus trine..thats one yes
Mars antiscia venus -- interesting
U will b moving 10 months???
He wont move but u will

Id go for a yes
Venus in 7th tells us he loves home wontmove

U are not in the same town ..so hes like to cheat.. Move over there and but put ur footdown i will not marry if u cheat on me
if you ask me .. would i marry this character according to this horary ? answer is HELL NO!

I dont like merc venus jup trio.. He could b hooking up with someone

the one thing that gets me curious is MARS/SUN .. i wonder if you will meet someone on a long distance .. sun will be very strong in leo and fixed sign - steady and noble.. i'd cut this idiot of yours loose.

Last edited:

veronicabal

Well, I am really glad Tikana could clean this up for u. I'm still learning. I pick up a lot of pointers from Tikana just by reading her replies to different people here in this forum She is brilliant at this.Hoping the best possible outcome for you :)

tikana

Well, I am really glad Tikana could clean this up for u. I'm still learning. I pick up a lot of pointers from Tikana just by reading her replies to different people here in this forum She is brilliant at this.Hoping the best possible outcome for you :)

lol .. thanks awfully nice of you
i work very hard to keep answers to less than 200 words but more than 10 chars