Will my boyfriend's uncle make it out of prison on parole?

Venusinlibra

This is a very specific question and I'm not even sure which subforum to post it in, but since it involves movement, I chose this one. My boyfriend's uncle is in prison; he was already eligible for parole, but he didn't have the money to hire a good lawyer. Now I've got someone to take care of his case. My question is, will the lawyer get him out on parole?
For the analysis, I looked at my seventh house - my boyfriend - and the sixth from the seventh - his paternal uncles. My boyfriend is represented by mercury in the 4th house, which makes sense because it's a family house, and his uncle would be saturn in the 12th house, which also makes a lot of sense because this uncle is in a prison institution and represents a father figure to my boyfriend. Also, they used to live together before his uncle was arrested.
Mercury and Saturn are trine, which should be good, like his uncle returning home, but Saturn is retrograde and the good aspects are moving away, not getting closer. As for the Moon, which is on the cusp of the seventh house, I have not perceived any action from her except that she will trine Pluto in the sixth house.
This is really a question that I don't know how to interpret, does anyone have any suggestions?

Attachments

• marino.png
    marino.png
    92.1 KB · Views: 28

waybread

It's a tricky question. If we take the 6th house from the 7th as representing your BF's uncle, that is the radix 12th house. The 12th house rules prisons. If we look at prisons specifically in relation to the uncle, the turned 12th from the radix 12th house (radix 11th) is also ruled by Saturn. I do a simplified form of traditional horary astrology. I would look at the modern outer planets as supplementary data points when they seem especially relevant, but I don't use them as sign rulers or aspects. Saturn has one major applying aspect, a trine from Venus, but I honestly can't see its relevance here. For example, a judge or parole board would be the 10th from the 12th, or radix 9th house, but it is ruled by Mars., not Venus. I honestly can't see the uncle getting paroled at this time. Please let us know what happens.

Last edited:

Venusinlibra

It's a tricky question. If we take the 6th house from the 7th as representing your BF's uncle, that is the radix 12th house. The 12th house rules prisons. If we look at prisons specifically in relation to the uncle, the turned 12th from the radix 12th house (radix 11th) is also ruled by Saturn. I do a simplified form of traditional horary astrology. I would look at the modern outer planets as supplementary data points when they seem especially relevant, but I don't use them as sign rulers or aspects. Saturn has one major applying aspect, a trine from Venus, but I honestly can't see its relevance here. For example, a judge or parole board would be the 10th from the 12th, or radix 9th house, but it is ruled by Mars., not Venus. I honestly can't see the uncle getting paroled at this time. Please let us know what happens.
Thank you, waybread. You know what, after I posted the question, I realized that I should analize the position of the 6th ruller in relation with my position in the chart (1th house ruller, Jupiter), since I was the one to take action to find a new lawyer. And again, it makes sense that I am represented by Jupiter (law and legal rights) in the first (action). But there is no interaction between Saturn and Jupiter at all, so, I dont think there will be a positive outcome.