will my book be publish

margal

I sent a book to a competition, in which the jury selects a books to be publish, so i asked a question : will my book be publish. This is the chart, i dont have a clue how to interpreted it.
I know i am Jupiter in my the house, home of other people in determination, and Moon in my 9th in conjuction with Sun in Leo. Book is my 5th, in determ in my 1th house. So what is the answer to my question?

Attachments

• astro_w2at_04_xxx_hp.45708.6799.gif
    astro_w2at_04_xxx_hp.45708.6799.gif
    57.9 KB · Views: 29

rafaella

This is an interesting chart. I would be very interested in the outcome of this, so no matter what, please do come back and update :)

What is shown is that the ASC is early, so I think it is quite early to speculate, somethings that are unknown will surface and the outcome is not completely decided.

But the other thing I notice is the new moon in 9th, generally a combust Moon is very much malefic and usually is quite negative for the question, but in this case it may signify some sort of new beginning for you. New beginning in publishing! Sun is a signifcator, ruling 9th - the publishing and Moon conjunction to it does mean a yes! So to me it does show you will get published, but I think your main question was getting published through this competition?

Your writing is 3rd house, not 5th, yes 5th is creativity, but the book itself is 3rd ruler Saturn and Sun has just aspected it. We really dont want the weak Mars to be the book, ruler of 5th... Saturn exalted and conjucnt Spica is in much better place

May I ask what sort of book is this? Moon will sextile Saturn and immediately conjunct Sun, translating the light of Saturn back to Sun. So I'd say you are definitely going to be a published author...Just that early ASC makes me wonder if we can completely rely on this outcome, specifically for this competition.

Please update and good luck! :)

margal

This is an interesting chart. I would be very interested in the outcome of this, so no matter what, please do come back and update :)

What is shown is that the ASC is early, so I think it is quite early to speculate, somethings that are unknown will surface and the outcome is not completely decided.

But the other thing I notice is the new moon in 9th, generally a combust Moon is very much malefic and usually is quite negative for the question, but in this case it may signify some sort of new beginning for you. New beginning in publishing! Sun is a signifcator, ruling 9th - the publishing and Moon conjunction to it does mean a yes! So to me it does show you will get published, but I think your main question was getting published through this competition?

Your writing is 3rd house, not 5th, yes 5th is creativity, but the book itself is 3rd ruler Saturn and Sun has just aspected it. We really dont want the weak Mars to be the book, ruler of 5th... Saturn exalted and conjucnt Spica is in much better place

May I ask what sort of book is this? Moon will sextile Saturn and immediately conjunct Sun, translating the light of Saturn back to Sun. So I'd say you are definitely going to be a published author...Just that early ASC makes me wonder if we can completely rely on this outcome, specifically for this competition.

Please update and good luck! :)
Thank you for reply :)
It is book of poetry

rafaella

Great news!!! Thanks for updating....Am very happy for you...:)

For people trying to learn from this chart:

I did some research regarding publishing and I actually was wrong regarding the significator - 5th is the book, as it is 'your baby' your creation. But writing itself is Saturn, 3rd house. Neverthless, Sun ruler of 9th does aspect the book (Mars), bringing the publishing of the book...And Moon also aspects all the major significators as well, so am not suprised it was a positive outcome....:)

Best wishes!!!