Will my article be published?

oana11

Hello

I wrote an article for publication in a scientific journal. Yesterday it was sent to the magazine. I'd like to ask your opinion about the attached chart. Will the article be published?
I am Mercury, in 9th house of publishing, conjunct MC (career), in Gemini (associating with writing). Mercury (associated with writing) is in his domicile.
Moon is angular, in 7th house of publisher, in Pisces, and she is neutral there.
We look for any connections between the querent (Mercury or Moon) and the 7th house or 9th house (publishing). 9th house is ruled by Venus. Mercury is separating from a conjunction with Venus. Moon sextile Venus and will reach Venus in a week.
Moon semisextile Jupiter in an applying aspect.
Moon makes a sextile to Sun, a second ruler of 9th house, separating aspect.
If we take Mars as a ruler of 3rd house of writing, there is a separating aspect to Jupiter. Mars sextile Uranus in an applying aspect. Mars is week in Cancer, but is angular, in 10th house.
If we take 5th house for creation, we have Saturn very powerful in his domicile. Maybe Uranus will play a good action in this, Uranus square Saturn.

Thank you.

Attachments

• article.jpg
    article.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 62

tikana

i think it is a yes
moon aspects with L9
merc on MC with Node.

I wonder if the timer is Merc to MH vs moon to venus

my only concern is L3 itself .. the quality of the artictle I dont know if we should be looking at it at all or use your lord asce ot judge the quality of the article
mars is mute but conj part of fortune maybe it is good enough to publish it but article could have been stronger. I am not seeing retro / stationary anywhere in the chart to judge that publisher will ask you to rewrite it or edit it. mars is very very weak..

Update please

good luck.

Last edited:

oana11

Very often the publisher asks for the articles to be edited. I am waiting for feedback and I am very anxious. I will keep you up to date with the latest news.

Thank you very much for all answers.

oana11

Yes, being an interdisciplinary work, there are co-authors who have a very important contribution in the analysis, data statistical processing, but I did not think it was necessary to mention them in this case.
Publishing the article is of utmost importance to me and less for co-authors.

Does it change the data of the problem with something?

oana11

Thank you very much, passiflora, for the additional information. It's very interesting, I wouldn't have thought of it. I'll consider it next time.
I hope Neptune does not mean illusions.

Thank you for wishes. Best of luck to you.

oana11

Still no feedback from magazine. It was supposed to answer in 14 days. If it was a no, then the magazine would have answered immediately. Maybe Mercury being retrograde is the problem?

oana11

Today I received a message from the reviewers. They propose to publish the article after its revision. We're on the right track :)

oana11

Hello. just an update. The first journal did not publish the article, but we submitted to another journal and it was accepted today, finally.
The first journal would have accepted publication after major revisions, the second journal, after minor revisions, accepted it. Tikana was right when she said that the article is not good enough for the magazine.. Mars being silent.
I made another chart that was more conclusive:

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 22
Last edited: