Will it ever work?

opiumchild

Hey there :)

Attached, I have the synastry/composite/progressed composite chart for me and another person in question. For the synastry, I am the inner circle.

Quick snapshot- We have been very on/off for the past year and a half... Very heated fights but with an inescapable pull to each other. I am the type to rely heavily on my dreams and intuition and something hasn't been able to let me let go up until now. I am currently almost 8 months pregnant with his child and we are currently "separated" but he won't give up and I'm not sure if I can yet even though I am fed up.

There are a lot of trust issues, a lot of issues with substance abuse... I know that if we were to make the effort into making it work for our child's sake, and perhaps for our own sake, that sobriety and individual/couples counseling would be a complete must, just not sure if we can even make it that far or if I should make the effort to try lol...

I am posting these charts here to see if maybe anyone has any insight into anything I may have overlooked... I am decent with the basics, but I know that many of you here are much better with in depth perception and understanding of the charts. and so I ask for any kind of advice or insight possible...
For example, at first glance it would seem that his moon right on top of my venus in the synastry is great... however I have my issues with Venus conjunct chiron (love =pain/healing) and his mars conjunct my chiron (the way he expresses his energy triggers my pain?) and then all of that opposite a massive saturn conjunct uranus mess.... Like... is there any hope? lol

Or yeah its great that my moon is right near his ascendant, so we have a deep similarity and understanding there... but then its in Aries and my moon is in the 7th so I'm already a hot head impulsive person in my relationships which meets up with his hot headed impulsive persona? so our already volatile natures just get more volatile?

Like I said, I am 8 months pregnant... no health insurance, and trying my hardest to find a place to live in the next 20 days before I lose my apartment, and trying to figure out how to juggle job and new baby in a town where I have few friends and no family... I am a strong person and I know that someway somehow I'll figure out...

Thank you for any response <3

Attachments

• synastry.jpg
    synastry.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 17
  • composite.jpg
    composite.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 11
  • progressed composite.jpg
    progressed composite.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 8

comdoc

Interpersonal synastry potential of 80%(8/10) is good. Composite relationship couple synergy with others of 83%(8.3/10). Follow your dreams and intuition. Given your circumstances, my advice is to go for it.

Hey there :)

Attached, I have the synastry/composite/progressed composite chart for me and another person in question. For the synastry, I am the inner circle.

Quick snapshot- We have been very on/off for the past year and a half... Very heated fights but with an inescapable pull to each other. I am the type to rely heavily on my dreams and intuition and something hasn't been able to let me let go up until now. I am currently almost 8 months pregnant with his child and we are currently "separated" but he won't give up and I'm not sure if I can yet even though I am fed up.

There are a lot of trust issues, a lot of issues with substance abuse... I know that if we were to make the effort into making it work for our child's sake, and perhaps for our own sake, that sobriety and individual/couples counseling would be a complete must, just not sure if we can even make it that far or if I should make the effort to try lol...

I am posting these charts here to see if maybe anyone has any insight into anything I may have overlooked... I am decent with the basics, but I know that many of you here are much better with in depth perception and understanding of the charts. and so I ask for any kind of advice or insight possible...
For example, at first glance it would seem that his moon right on top of my venus in the synastry is great... however I have my issues with Venus conjunct chiron (love =pain/healing) and his mars conjunct my chiron (the way he expresses his energy triggers my pain?) and then all of that opposite a massive saturn conjunct uranus mess.... Like... is there any hope? lol

Or yeah its great that my moon is right near his ascendant, so we have a deep similarity and understanding there... but then its in Aries and my moon is in the 7th so I'm already a hot head impulsive person in my relationships which meets up with his hot headed impulsive persona? so our already volatile natures just get more volatile?

Like I said, I am 8 months pregnant... no health insurance, and trying my hardest to find a place to live in the next 20 days before I lose my apartment, and trying to figure out how to juggle job and new baby in a town where I have few friends and no family... I am a strong person and I know that someway somehow I'll figure out...

Thank you for any response <3

sea_of_qi

Wow, I feel for your situation. Maybe you two could find friendship at some point and co-parent in a healthy dynamic. But realistically for the long haul Composite Sun in the 6th (with Chiron*) by itself is enough for me to not recommend and keep looking, add Saturn, Uranus, Neptune in the 12th and that's a lot of hidden deep psycho-exploratory pain.

With the Sun-Pluto trine, and Moon, Mars, POF trine ASC there are serious postive feelings but you need to review the whole situation and be sure about what you and your child are getting into.