What do you think?

Attachments

• astro_2gw_will_i_visit_japan_this_year_hr.58439.66021.jpg
    astro_2gw_will_i_visit_japan_this_year_hr.58439.66021.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 61

mrastro

Account Closed
Hi @IleneK, I live in India.

Hi @Samantha, I don't have any concrete plans yet. I would like to visit Japan. I don't know whether or not it would be possible this year.

IleneK

Premium Member
I have to wonder if money(Mars/ruler of the 2nd) might not be the next thing you(Venus/ruler of the Asc)might need to attend to right now. Venus is conjunct Mars. Venus does not aspect Merc, ruler of the 9th house of long trips.
I am inclined to agree with Samantha that this is not a particularly well/formed or pressing matter, but more a passing thought?
So come back when the trip is a real possibility and ask again.

mrastro

Account Closed
I have to wonder if money(Mars/ruler of the 2nd) might not be the next thing you(Venus/ruler of the Asc)might need to attend to right now. Venus is conjunct Mars. Venus does not aspect Merc, ruler of the 9th house of long trips.
I am inclined to agree with Samantha that this is not a particularly well/formed or pressing matter, but more a passing thought?
So come back when the trip is a real possibility and ask again.

Okay sure. I get only a maximum of 9 to 10 days leave. There is no point in going if there is a 14 day isolation period.

IleneK

Premium Member
Okay sure. I get only a maximum of 9 to 10 days leave. There is no point in going if there is a 14 day isolation period.

I was not referring to the amount of time you have for leave or isolation periods. The second house is about your resources, that issues around money may come up.

ElenaJ

Moon on ascendent separates from a square to mars and approaches its last aspect, a square to Pluto. Both are co-rulers of the 2nd. Exactly as IleneK wrote, you won't have the money.
Mercury, ruler of the 9th of long distance travel, approaches a conjunction with restrictive Saturn in the 4th of home and endings.
You'll stay home.

mrastro

Account Closed
Thank you for the replies @tikana and @ElenaJ. If I didn't have enough money I would not have asked the question. My concern is about Covid.

ElenaJ

If we look at the 6th house of health, it is pisces ruled by Jupiter and Neptune.
You, Venus, will sextile Neptune on the cusp of the 6th.
Venus is sitting by the cusp of the 4th, your home.
It really doesn't look like you will go.

mrastro

Account Closed
Okay. Will my ex go with me to Japan if I invite her?

Attachments

• astro_2gw_ex_invite_hr.32247.118003.jpg
    astro_2gw_ex_invite_hr.32247.118003.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 35

ElenaJ

Moon is Void of course, separating from the significator of your ex.
You also, as moon, have no connection with the trip.
Doesn't look very positive.

mrastro

Account Closed
I am not going overseas this year. Will I be able to go overseas in the first quarter of next year?

Attachments

• astro_2gw_overseas_travel_next_year_hr.57728.33801.png
    astro_2gw_overseas_travel_next_year_hr.57728.33801.png
    80.5 KB · Views: 30

ElenaJ

Both the ascendent and your significator mercury are at the end of their signs, so you are about to change your situation shortly.
The moon on the 7th cusp and mercury just entered into the 5th of romance, shows what you are thinking about, and this gives the idea you have a new relationship that is developing.
Mercury is not in aspect with Saturn (9th), but will eventually form a square, and an opposition the Uranus, to co-ruler of the 9th.
The Part of Journeys is at 22 virgo, exactly opposing Neptune of disappointments, and it is conjunct the 4th of home and family.
Doesn't look like you will be going.

mrastro

Account Closed
Both the ascendent and your significator mercury are at the end of their signs, so you are about to change your situation shortly.
The moon on the 7th cusp and mercury just entered into the 5th of romance, shows what you are thinking about, and this gives the idea you have a new relationship that is developing.
Mercury is not in aspect with Saturn (9th), but will eventually form a square, and an opposition the Uranus, to co-ruler of the 9th.
The Part of Journeys is at 22 virgo, exactly opposing Neptune of disappointments, and it is conjunct the 4th of home and family.
Doesn't look like you will be going.
Thank you. I am not in a relationship and there is no new relationship developing as far as I know. I guess I won't be going anywhere next year also.