Will I succeed with this work?

oleanna

Hello to all,

I've been working a lot the last weeks, specially on a new project.
I work freelanced and got a contract for creating a new installation for a museum. The team of curators I work with is only women, I like them, it's a friendly, constructive atmosphere in our meetings.
There a colleague involved, the only man in the team, we work together on this topic and I like how we cooperate.
Just recently he became concerned the chief curator woman would like me much more than him -which is not true as far as I can see.
But as a result of this he started to push a bit and to present his ideas without asking me first, means to me it looks as if I had to start competing with him.
I don't like to do that and usually it anyway ruins the creative process.
Pressure is not productive in this field. I start thinking of pulling back myself from the whole project. It's anyway a but unstructured and chaotic and costs a lot of effort.
On the other hand it's an interesting museum, very prominent, and I wonder if I will go on with it all and be successful with my work.
Again, I like my co-artist, he's so far a person with good intentions I guess, but he seemed stressed by a lack of confirmation or attention by our boss' side...

Could you help me to understand the chart?

I see myself as Venus in domicile - in the 6th house, maybe showing my concerns?
Moon shortly before changing signs, nit to the better.
But applying aspects between moon/Saturn (10th house ruler)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 70
Last edited:

Snakechammah

I guess as Venus in domicile, you would have strength in this matter.

I'm more comfortable reading love horaries so this career/colleague matter is a bit too complicated for me!

I hope an expert chimes in!

Astrology aside, I hope things work out - don't worry about the pressure, if this is a good opportunity for you since it's a reputable museum, you shoud continue and build up your portfolio.

ALL THE BEST!

oleanna

Thank you for your time!

I was not sure how my colleague would be shown in the chart, and what my own placement in 6 would meAn.

Still, good to think my Venus is strong...

Yuri

Thank you for your time!

I was not sure how my colleague would be shown in the chart, and what my own placement in 6 would meAn.

Still, good to think my Venus is strong...

I think he is Mercury L7. He is combust and in fall, so weak essentially, the true is not on his side... But he is angular, accidentally strong (may cause harm), and L10 Saturn is in his own house (7), so he has some power over your project, so I would advise you not to be in battle with him.:bandit: Just be calm.
To sum up, I agree with Snakechammah, you should try not paying attention to your colleague, remain calm and carry on.:smile: Your Venus' strength must overcome Mercury's anger.

IleneK

Premium Member
I tend to delineate this a bit differently, using the sign/places rather than houses.
So your primary significator is Venus, but so is the ruler of your co-worker [signified by the 6th sign, Libra].
So you become Moon and your co-worker is dignified Venus. He is strong in the matter. You/Moon are about to change sign. Aries is not a particularly comfortable sign for Moon, and it does move into the 12th sign, also not fortunate. Moon does applies to a trine to ruler of the 10th sign/place, Saturn, but reception is not good from boss/company to you, as you/Moon will be in the sign of Saturn's fall when the trine occurs. Meanwhile your colleague/Venus is in the sign if Saturn's exaltation.

So what I see is a possible favorable outcome, but not without obstacles, as Moon meets Mercury before it trines Saturn. Also, Moon's changing sign to hot, impulsive Aries and to the unfortunate 12th place suggests that there will be challanges to both your comfort and understanding in the workplace. I don't think it says you will not succeed, but I do think it will not be easy.

Yuri

Really, it would be interesting to get some news from the querent in a month or two corncerning how the matter is developing.:smile:

oleanna

I think we can count on Oleanna keeping us updated :)

Absolutely, i will tell how things go!

Thank you all for helping me to understand!

IleneK, it's very interesting to follow your thoughts, and i have to admit I can imagine both right now, a smoother and a more difficult path.
My point of view is right now to at least go with it until the end of January, when we should have reached a certain level in the project. We'll do a recording then, and I plan to make a decision for this time if I go on or leave the team.

It's funny to see, that we both, my colleague and myself, are in place of Venus in the chart. - we are surrounded by academics, pretty dry and sort of narrow minded people when it comes to art. So it makes sense that we both are Venus here.
He is a much more heady and airy person than I am. He's a Gemini with asc in Aquarius. I am a double Capricorn... So I am looking for profoundness and have a hard time to deal with the chaos we have right now.

But back to horary, I will keep my eyes and mind open and of course will let you know the outcome.

Thanks again for your time and care!!

oleanna

Just a short update after some weeks:
it i still complicated with this project.
My boss somehow showed a couple of times she likes my work,
but as well shows she doesn't want me to become too strong in the team.
My colleague is as before friendly and open towards me.
No stress with him.
I can't really read what my boss thinks of him.

Now, i myself changed a bit. I found more ground with my own opinion about the project, which is far from what my colleague wants to present.
He worked out an idea that i am supposed to work through with him, - but i more and more feel unable to do so.
I doubt the whole thing. I feel in fact the project would be better without our commitment. Or with a kind of work very far from what we are developing right now.
Next 2 months we have to present sort of a test version.
I wonder if i could be able to turn it all upside down and get through with my understanding of the whole art project. we'll see.

I will keep you all updated, - and thank you all very much for your help!

IleneK

Premium Member
Thank you for the update. It is very helpful.
I like very much your strategy of developing something completely different and relying on your comprehensive understanding of the whole project. Good luck to you!

oleanna

Thank you for the update. It is very helpful.
I like very much your strategy of developing something completely different and relying on your comprehensive understanding of the whole project. Good luck to you!

oh, IleneK, it's very soothing to read your opinion, and it comes across as a deep support! Thanks for that!!

In fact i have a hard time to work "against" my colleague and am trying to somehow get him in my boat, but to stay authentic and honest in my work i as well feel, i have to just go my own way, at the very end.
Usually i work on my own, so such conflicts are unusual for me. Let's see how things will develop.
It's very well paid and i feel a bit strange to possibly mess it all up, - but on the other hand, - wouldn't be the first time that i go for what i'm believing in!

oleanna

hello to all,
another update, - meanwhile we presented our test recording, they have been liking it a lot. - Then the rest of the team misunderstood some parts of it, - which we took as it's still not clear enough what we did.
So we, my colleague and myself, started over for the third time. a bit tiring, and we both become colder with the whole thing.
We are still a good team, i'd say.

The leading team changed a bit, we lost a person i personally liked a lot.
my boss is still the same, sort of hard to read.
i feel less under pressure, more standing on my own feet.
i feel a bit cool sometimes, as if it wouldn't matter where the whole process would end
- while i'm pretty sure my boss likes my co worker more than she likes me.
He's very ambitious, showing that re reads a lot, knows a lot.
I'm the more silent type, and somehow this is good for us as a team, but not so good for myself to be seen.
and on top we are a very women dominated team, - so eveyr man is weeeeelcome!

Intersting is that the whole project is somehow dangered. we aren't sure if we will do what is planned.
The head team changed and so we feel a bit blind. not knowing if we'd survive the year. Could easily be they just cancel on the whole thing.

I cannot see this in the chart. But i'm anyway not very good in reading career related charts...

I'd be happy to get your opinion, - thanks a lot, oleanna

Last edited: