Will I succeed in musical carrer

socrates

Will I be successful in following a career in music?
I'm in detriment indicating my current lack of motivation,I gather, and the 10th ruler is going to make a nice aspect to venus and the 5th ruler of arts bit later squaring Mars. Venus is accidentally strong,so maybe there's hope.Not sure what the Moon Mercury opposition means here What do you think?
Thanks

Attachments

• music.jpg
    music.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 47

dr. farr

Waybread is right about money/finances being the big obstacle here-note the dragons tail in the 2nd whole sign house of money; you in detriment is an obstacle, but you also flow toward the part of fortune, which gives some hope in this matter.

ElenaJ

Music is an art, so we also look at Venus.
Venus is strangely unaspected, and isolated, plus it is conjunct Chiron, making this a difficult expression for you. In addition, Venus is square the midheaven of career.
Moon rules the midheaven, and it is in sagittarius, the sign of musicians, but it opposes mercury.
Mercury will come to sextile Jupiter, who is moon ruler, but this can be hope but without realisation.
The 5th of performing, creativity, is ruled by Saturn, who is in the house and squares the sun.
Music could be a satisfying hobby for you, but not really suitable as a career.

socrates

I teach languages but its irregular work.Money is indeed my concern as I wont be able to work enough years to get a pension. Since Im more comfortable in the arts and that the only way I can see of making a lot of money in a short time,Im trying to continue. I had a foreshadowing period in 2012- 14 when I had a band and since september Im in a loosing of the bond(zodiacal releasing). According to Chris Brennan during the LOB I complete the cycle,but its not happening. Im struggling not only with lack of.motivation,maybe due to the Covid situation too but strugglingbto find musicians

Natally sun venus and mars are conjunct in capricorn in the 8th housebut in 7th from fortune. Mercury ,the Asc ruler ,is in 9th with saturn and jupiter in aquarius but so is the south nodeand MC. Moon in pisces in 10th house

[Deleted reference to second horary chart. Only post ONE horary question and ONE horary chart per thread. - Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator:

ElenaJ

That's about right, according to the chart. That would be your music career in a nutshell.

It has nothing to do really with talent.
How many people do we all know who are very talented but never make it successfully as a primary job?
There are reasons.

socrates

That's about right, according to the chart. That would be your music career in a nutshell.

It has nothing to do really with talent.
How many people do we all know who are very talented but never make it successfully as a primary job?
There are reasons.

You mean money must come from other sources,like 9th house matters?
Remembr the band was starting.Makig money only happens after you have a CD and have concerts in proper places

ElenaJ

"Will I succeed in musical career?"
"I just asked what should I do to have money in old age."

How many charts are we looking at here?
Mercury is retrograde at the moment, and it seems to be creating confusion.
Are there two different questions going on in this thread?

socrates

yes thats a new question but I post it in this thread cause its related

tikana

No you wont

Lord of 1st house should not be in 7th that is like you need someone to push u in the industry, you cannot rely on your own resources/talents

Lord of 10th house doesnt really see your lord of 1st

You DON'T have moon / venus trine because moon meets in hard opposition with merc first. Besides venus in aries (dry and hot) while moon naturally is (wet and cold). the reason
Moon is in 2nd house it doesnt have an accidental placement plus no dignity of its own in sag. Even if you treat Merc as a temp hurdle, Moon is out of the orb with Venus orb is 9 1/2 degrees

socrates

No you wont

Lord of 1st house should not be in 7th that is like you need someone to push u in the industry, you cannot rely on your own resources/talents

Lord of 10th house doesnt really see your lord of 1st

You DON'T have moon / venus trine because moon meets in hard opposition with merc first. Besides venus in aries (dry and hot) while moon naturally is (wet and cold). the reason
Moon is in 2nd house it doesnt have an accidental placement plus no dignity of its own in sag. Even if you treat Merc as a temp hurdle, Moon is out of the orb with Venus orb is 9 1/2 degrees

Ok.

[Deleted reference to second horary chart. Only post ONE horary question and ONE horary chart per thread. - Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator:

tikana

Ok.
What about the 2nd chart.Do you think it says to move abroad or do something 9th house,which I already do,teaching.? Im not exactly happy with teaching but its better than a lot of things

thanks

#I just asked what should I do to have money in old age.
mercury and sun about to conjunct in 10th.Sounds like I simply have to work or follow vocation.venus in 9th.Maybe in a foreign aries country? Or someother 9th house thing like teaching,which is what I do but as i said,its irregular work..Finishing my university course maybe,but theres no money for that now
What do you think.

You need to look at your natal chart. I don't think horary would fit. Tech speaking it can but I wouldn't hold my breath on it.

ElenaJ

Yes,the chart is above. I got the most important planets in 9th house in aquarius.
Im surprised that simeone with a talent for drawing like me doesnt have a strong venus,save by triplicity and bound

Why not post a natal for yourself using the same legible format you used for the horary charts?

tikana

Yes,the chart is above. I got the most important planets in 9th house in aquarius.
Im surprised that simeone with a talent for drawing like me doesnt have a strong venus,save by triplicity and bound

Please keep natal charts out of this area.

I don't have any time nor interest or patience for that matter to read natal charts. :)

Osamenor

Staff member

yes thats a new question but I post it in this thread cause its related

You need to look at your natal chart. I don't think horary would fit. Tech speaking it can but I wouldn't hold my breath on it.

Why not post a natal for yourself using the same legible format you used for the horary charts?

Please keep natal charts out of this area.

I don't have any time nor interest or patience for that matter to read natal charts. :)

All,

DO NOT post natal charts in horary threads, DO NOT ask a poster to post their natal chart in a horary thread, and DO NOT post more than one horary chart in the same thread. If you want to ask a new horary question, that needs to be a separate thread. If you want to address the same question through your natal chart, that not only needs to be a separate thread, it needs to be posted in Read My Chart or the natal astrology section, NOT the horary section.

I've deleted the posts referring to the natal chart and to the second horary chart. Going forward, only post about the ORIGINAL horary chart in this thread.

Keeping it focused,
Osamenor

Last edited:

waybread

Osamenor, I take your point, but actually it is fairly common in astrological consultations to compare horary and natal charts. The main point being, to be helpful to querents struggling with real-world issues.

If a querent posts a natal chart on the appropriate board re: the horary question, then can we post the horary chart over there, or is that verboten as well?

How would you recommend we deal with the very valid and established process of comparing horary and natal charts?

Thanks.

Osamenor

Staff member
Osamenor, I take your point, but actually it is fairly common in astrological consultations to compare horary and natal charts. The main point being, to be helpful to querents struggling with real-world issues.

If a querent posts a natal chart on the appropriate board re: the horary question, then can we post the horary chart over there, or is that verboten as well?

How would you recommend we deal with the very valid and established process of comparing horary and natal charts?

Thanks.

Horary questions may only be posted in the horary section. Forum rules.

This forum is not the same setup as an astrological consultation. Posts here are rarely handled with as much expertise, and they're addressed by many people who are at different levels of experience, instead of just one horary astrologer who knows what they're doing. The result is, if people post natal and horary charts in the same thread, it doesn't get interpreted properly, it just generates chaos.

If someone has posted both a natal chart thread and a horary thread on the same subject, they may include a link to the other thread in each: a link to the natal thread in the horary one, and/or vice versa. That way, people can see the other thread for reference, but responses to the horary question stay on the horary thread and responses to the natal question stay on the natal one.

Making a brief reference to your natal chart in a horary thread is fine (i.e. "The ascendant in this horary chart is right where my natal MC is"), but turning a horary thread into a natal chart reading is not.