Will I stop abuse my husband? (I'm currently in therapy and it has been helpful)

waybread

It looks to me like you can; but of course, you will have to put in the hard work of learning to control your anger.

Is he some kind of saint for putting up with this?

What would happen if you actually injured him?

Do you have children at home who witness your behavior?

ScorpioCancerian

You are signified by L1, Venus, and your husband by Mars, L7.

At the moment, Venus is at Mars' detriment, showing you harming the husband. The problem is that Venus is in the middle of a fixed sign, showing that Venus' attitude toward Mars doesn't change, at least not at the moment. You keep harming the spouse.

With Venus, heading in conjunction to Uranus, the planet of sudden outbursts, I think another episode is pretty much in the corner waiting.

ScorpioCancerian

Is your partner/husband also in therapy?
How does he deal with this, and why does he stand this?
How long are you in a relationship with your husband?

I want some context for this horary.

Last edited:

waybread

geminimercury, at what point do you feel any sympathy or compassion for your husband and the torment you put him through? Or is this astrological exercise all (and only) about you? Some people are emotionally incapable of feeling compassion for other people. Do you think you might be one of them? This is a question to take up with your therapist.

Venus you) and Mars (him) are not connecting in this chart. What makes you think you can settle down into a normal loving relationship?

Osamenor

Staff member
All,

This is a horary thread. Any advice given MUST be based on the horary chart. From now on, any and all posts that do not back their assertions or advice up with something in the horary chart will be deleted.

Stay on topic,
Osamenor