Will i see him next week

margal

Hi. This is about a person i am in love with. My question is will i see him next week. This is the chart: I am The Moon, He is The Saturn and The Sun. I am in my 8th house( i wish to see him) in Aquarius( i am under his rularship, meaning i am in love with him). Saturn(he) is in my 4th house(his 10th house) in Libra and makes trine to Moon(me).Does that show we will se each other? Sun(his animal nature) is in my 5th house(his 11th) in Libra conjuction Mercury, who rules my 4th and 12th house.(he is hiding something). His bouth rulers are in Libra under Venus rulership, so i think that show his interest on me.Mars and Venus are in conjuction in my 5th house in Scorpio, under Mars rulership, bu they are seperating , and Venus will soon go retrograte. Sun in 5th could mean he will flirt with me if we see each other. What does this chart mean? Will i see him next week, and if i see how will he act? Please help :(

Attachments

• astro_w2at_02_ccc_hp_72640_14829.gif
    astro_w2at_02_ccc_hp_72640_14829.gif
    55.2 KB · Views: 20

RayAustin

I would be careful with Saturn conjunct Vindemiatrix, which is a pretty malefic star in relationship horaries--so you're probably right he is hiding something. So I would say he is a generally good person but maybe up to something. Vindemiatrix implies deception, and/or some kind of trouble with the husband. You will probably see him, how pleasant it is is another thing; Moon is not well placed in the 8th house (in this chart, anyway).

Last edited:

RayAustin

It would show, in my opinion, that you are the more interested person and he probably accepts it and that they are generally attracted to you ... going by reception. :)