Will I pass the exam?

shinrie

I recently took an exam last week and I did not have much time to study, thus not doing well on the exam. I am quite anxious and stressed about the whole exam thing and the result will be published in January.
I cast a chart to see if I would pass the exam and here's the chart in the attachment.
I originally assumed L9 to be the exam while in some other forum it was said to be L10. Or should I look at L11 (house of wish to see if my hope comes true)? Moon is making a trine with Uranus which indicates some unexpected favorable development, but all in all as Mercury I do not seem to be in a strong position to pass the exam.
Could anyone have a look and share some input/pointers? Thank you very much.

Attachments

• 408690224_1110505566625014_7034886773854151400_n.jpg
    408690224_1110505566625014_7034886773854151400_n.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 46

MarinaFFF

Hi, It depends what kind of examination. Driving test, learning a new language are 3th house exams. Also an exam for getting a job is irrelevant. Assuming this is a 9th house exam. Your knowledge is poor, as you said yourself for not learning well enough. Your knowledge is Venus in detriment. The profit of the knowledge is Mercury, Venus has some triplicity in it but I’m afraid that’s not enough, especially because your Moon is in detriment. I’m sorry this is not enough to pass. Will you keep us updated?

shinrie

Hello, thanks for your input. At my job, we are required to get training and at the end of each training there will be a test/exam and if you score more than 50% you'll pass. If fail you will need to resit the exam. I will update the result once it's out in January. I am already stressed out from work so now adding the wait of not knowing whether I will have to resit the exam or not is draining all of my energy :(

MarinaFFF

Hello, thanks for your input. At my job, we are required to get training and at the end of each training there will be a test/exam and if you score more than 50% you'll pass. If fail you will need to resit the exam. I will update the result once it's out in January. I am already stressed out from work so now adding the wait of not knowing whether I will have to resit the exam or not is draining all of my energy :(
Okay than this is a 3th house exam. Basic intern exams. This might change the outcome.
Mars is the exam and Mars is at his deepest point of the chart, that’s a very strong negative. I’m afraid this is a NO too.
The knowledge is just not enough…

Last edited:

shinrie

Thank you @MarinaFFF for your reply. The result of the test shall be out in 25 Jan and I will definitely go back and update. But how do you determine the house for this type of question? Most of the time I use L9 for exams. For this type of test may I ask why you go with L3? For college entrance exam for instance, it should be L9 right? But for mid-term or end of term tests for students for instance which house should we use? O personally do not feel confident at all about the result of the test and I am still worried I might fail :(

MarinaFFF

Thank you @MarinaFFF for your reply. The result of the test shall be out in 25 Jan and I will definitely go back and update. But how do you determine the house for this type of question? Most of the time I use L9 for exams. For this type of test may I ask why you go with L3? For college entrance exam for instance, it should be L9 right? But for mid-term or end of term tests for students for instance which house should we use? O personally do not feel confident at all about the result of the test and I am still worried I might fail :(
It’s indeed a little complicated to determine which house to use. For “higher” exam we use the 9th house.
For job training, driving license, a new language we use the 3th house.
For mid-term or end term tests for students, I’m not sure to be honest. I think 9th house.

I’m still not sure in which house to put your exam.
This is a exam for all employees?
Or is this for a higher function?
In my work we get (safety) training for everyone who’s working there. It’s a test online and we get the results immediately.
That’s is definitely 3th house.

MarinaFFF

I’m sorry I changed my interpretation about the 3th house. I don’t think the knowledge is enough in both houses (3 and 9) too pass the exam.

shinrie

Hi guys, sorry for not updating sooner. The result was out on 25 Jan and I failed :(, I will need to retake this exam either this March or June. I am a few points short from passing unfortunately, and I tried to have my marks reviewed as I believed I should have been given more points but nothing can be done so I guess I have to accept the result. Thank you all again for your input.