Will I meet my soulmate (wife) next month?

ICEYOU28

astro_w2gw_keith_halstead.21051.124149.png

IleneK

Premium Member
It doesn't look like it to me. It looks like there was just a separation in a relationship with your primary significators, you/Mars and other person/Venus, both separating from each other. This, even though this other person still has some interest in you with Venus in your/1st house. But even with that, Venus' reception to you/Mars is unfavorable. So this would appear to describe a breakup of some kind in the past.
I do not see coming together with someone in a romantic/marriage way in the next month.

ICEYOU28

It doesn't look like it to me. It looks like there was just a separation in a relationship with your primary significators, you/Mars and other person/Venus, both separating from each other. This, even though this other person still has some interest in you with Venus in your/1st house. But even with that, Venus' reception to you/Mars is unfavorable. So this would appear to describe a breakup of some kind in the past.
I do not see coming together with someone in a romantic/marriage way in the next month.
Never had a girlfriend before, so that would be impossible.