Will I marry the girl I love?

drummer

Dear astrobros,

Will I marry the girl I currently love? When is it supposed to happen?
Attaching the horoscope of the event

thanks

horary.gif

unteruber

L1 (you) are Mercury in 3rd house.
L7 (she) is Jupiter in the 11th house.
Moon will be general co-signifactor.

Mercury is in the cadent house and is peregrine so not in a very good state.

Jupiter is in the sign of its exaltation (cancer) although retrograde, hence there is definitely something negative on her part. Lilly said --

"[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]A Retrograde Planet, or one in his first station, Significator in Question, denotes ill in the Question, discord and much contradiction.[/FONT] "

http://mithras93.tripod.com/lessons/aphor/aphor.html

There is no aspect between the two of you.

Although Mercury (you) applies to Venus (her, as a woman), which might mean sexual relations.

Also Saturn can act as collector of light as both Mercury and Jupiter apply to it. [someone older/saturnine will bring things to happen]

Moon is in a good shape being domicile ruler of its sign (cancer). Also it's in the 11th house and is applying for an aspect to Jupiter (L7).

Given all of this I would conjecture a yes. Although there is something shady and hidden about her, weigh the situation carefully before making any commitments.

Dear astrobros,

Will I marry the girl I currently love? When is it supposed to happen?
Attaching the horoscope of the event

thanks

View attachment 43872

Last edited:

drummer

Hey unteruber,

Thanks a lot for your response. Surprisingly enough, I have asked this question to another person doing tarots and she also told me something is being hidden from me, she is hiding something.

Would it be possible to tell what it is? Is she cheating me? Is she playing with me? Does she has other lovers?

Is it possible to tell how serious this deception is from the horary above or should I ask another question specifically about the deception part?

Please see if you can answer these questions

Best,
drummer

unteruber

Whatever she is hiding from you, it is serious, retrograde signifactor (her) indicates that there is significant trouble involved in the question and from her side (since it's her signifactor).

An affair will be indicated by aspect between her (jupiter) and ruler of 5th house from 7th. Lord of 5th house from the the 7th house is moon (cancer). Jupiter (she) is in the 5th house from the the 7th house. Also there is an applying aspect (conjunct) between jupiter (her) and moon (possible sex partner).

I am sorry to say this, but there is a very strong indication that she is having an affair.

To double check this, we can look at her secondary signifactor (venus as a woman), venus and moon also have an applying aspect, which supports the conclusion that she is having an affair.

Protect yourself from further damage.

Hey unteruber,

Thanks a lot for your response. Surprisingly enough, I have asked this question to another person doing tarots and she also told me something is being hidden from me, she is hiding something.

Would it be possible to tell what it is? Is she cheating me? Is she playing with me? Does she has other lovers?

Is it possible to tell how serious this deception is from the horary above or should I ask another question specifically about the deception part?

Please see if you can answer these questions

Best,
drummer

Last edited:

drummer

Thanks , huh, that comes as a surprise. I guess she is a cheater then.

Quite disappointing but better than finding it out after we have done everything

unteruber

I am sorry brother. You need to protect yourself from this woman, who clearly is not worthy of your time, trust and love.

Better safe and a bit disappointed in the short run than sorry and devastated in the long run.

There is a good chance that she is giving the other guy some sob story. Irrespective of the words behaviour is the strongest indication of character, this woman has proven hers.

Thanks , huh, that comes as a surprise. I guess she is a cheater then.

Quite disappointing but better than finding it out after we have done everything

Last edited:

drummer

She's the one who pursued me and still does so it doesn't make any sense at all. Why go through all the trouble if it was just to cheat ?

Are you confident with your reading? Sorry to ask this, but this reading seems a bit off. But she has a lot of guy friends so, it could very well be true. Sexual relationship is impossible. I am more confused about this reading. Are there other possible interpretations?

She is one hell of a weirdo it seems ...

Kannon

Drummer,

I would not advise simple 'protection' - that would be to fall into a defensive posture. Ask her what is going on.

I use modern rulers - Neptune here rules the DC/7th 'her.' It is in the 6th house, which is 'her' 12th. With Neptune being in its sign of dignity, I don't think it is necessarily harmful information she is withholding, so ask her about it.

Neptune in this position even in an horary suggests inadequate communication. More likely factors of insecurity are at work. I would not assume the worst. Give her the benefit of the doubt by simply having a heart-to-heart with her. Do it by tomorrow.

The Moon applies to Jupiter. This could have a good outcome.

The chart emphasizes mature good communication is the real need here. Do that rather than anticipate the worst and keep asking people not involved in the situation.

unteruber

She's the one who pursued me and still does so it doesn't make any sense at all. Why go through all the trouble if it was just to cheat ?

Why not? The more men she is having sex in parallel with the more psycho-sexual power she can exert over them. And then who knows she can find a better suitor with more socio-economic power or promise of such power.

Are you confident with your reading?
Yes, as far as my limited knowledge is concerned this is glaringly evident.

Now, whether you agree with the reading or not, it does not matter. What matters is that you should keep yourself safe from being exploited and manipulated by these sort of women.

More than this ask yourself, why did the tarot reader tell you that she is hiding something, why did you ask - whether she is cheating on you, when pointed out to she hiding something, you could have asked - is she hiding secrets about her past or about future plans or any other issue, right?

Is it the universe pointing out to something which from various subtle cues is becoming subconsciously evident to you?

But she has a lot of guy friends so, it could very well be true. Sexual relationship is impossible.

Doesn't this sound contradictory? (if she has a lot of guy friends why would the sexual relationship be impossible, wouldn't it give her chances to spread her net so to say)

I am sorry for all the distress this must have caused you. I hope this reading is not correct.

Keep us updated.

Last edited:

drummer

Drummer,

I would not advise simple 'protection' - that would be to fall into a defensive posture. Ask her what is going on.

I use modern rulers - Neptune here rules the DC/7th 'her.' It is in the 6th house, which is 'her' 12th. With Neptune being in its sign of dignity, I don't think it is necessarily harmful information she is withholding, so ask her about it.

Neptune in this position even in an horary suggests inadequate communication. More likely factors of insecurity are at work. I would not assume the worst. Give her the benefit of the doubt by simply having a heart-to-heart with her. Do it by tomorrow.

The Moon applies to Jupiter. This could have a good outcome.

The chart emphasizes mature good communication is the real need here. Do that rather than anticipate the worst and keep asking people not involved in the situation.

Thanks for your perspective Kannon, from what I gather from your post, you think my suspicions are more because of lack of communication and probably her being busy, which is quite plausible as she is a university student and so am I.

She did say she will be busy for a while and maynot get to talk with me. Her exams would be ending after November-early december.

It seems talking about this is the only way out.

Thanks for your help :happy:

drummer

Why not? The more men she is having sex in parallel with the more psycho-sexual power she can exert over them. And then who knows she can find a better suitor with more socio-economic power or promise of such power.

Yes, as far as my limited knowledge is concerned this is glaringly evident.

Now, whether you agree with the reading or not, it does not matter. What matters is that you should keep yourself safe from being exploited and manipulated by these sort of women.

More than this ask yourself, why did the tarot reader tell you that she is hiding something, why did you ask - whether she is cheating on you, when pointed out to she hiding something, you could have asked - is she hiding secrets about her past or about future plans or any other issue, right?

Is it the universe pointing out to something which from various subtle cues is becoming subconsciously evident to you?

Doesn't this sound contradictory? (if she has a lot of guy friends why would the sexual relationship be impossible, wouldn't it give her chances to spread her net so to say)

I am sorry for all the distress this must have caused you. I hope this reading is not correct.

Keep us updated.

Thanks a lot for your insight too. Please do not consider that I am questioning you, obviously I don't know the truth and the truth may very well be what you are telling me.

Thanks for giving me this perspective. It definitely helps and yeah, she'll be free in a few days as she has some exams going on. Let's see how things go after that.

Actually I have been quite cautious in this relationship but my feelings for her have suddenly become quite intense since August-Sept. time. I think about her daily and about various aspects of our relationship. It seems I must confront her and get the truth out for better or worse.

Thanks for your response and I'll update you if and when something comes out :biggrin:

It just means that I shouldn't put all my eggs in one basket and probably look for more potential gfs that I can move on to if this one turns out to be a cheater.

I had thought that not making any female friends would be best to keep our relationship real, but it seems she herself turned out to be a cheater.