Will I marry him?

YYYYYYYYYYY stated:

Clinton - do you think this horary is a yes or a no. if you don't want to answer, i understand. but i get excited every time i get an email on this thread and it just seems to be seriously derailed.

I like the fact you have been studying, but the facts are just because the lord of the matter is receiving a very good aspect, which over 80% of the time is reliable. But Lilly in CA utilized various methods because there are many testimonies within a chart; you'll just have to study CA to understand and I did mention Lilly's point system which is found on page 115 of CA.

This course you'll find will make your horary ride much smoother, enjoy, and it's not that complex as you may have thought::cool:

http://www.skyscript.co.uk/horary_intro.html

YYYYYYYYYYY stated:

i understand people practice horary differently - i came here because this is my go-to website for horary help because everyone is so knowledgable on here. please, let us get back to the subject or take this conversation somewhere else.

There are differences, and there are many novices and amateurs aboard this site and others, and the only way that you can understand what is going on is diligently study where you can somewhat see, and latter truly see what works and what does not. There are far toooo many on this forum who are only seeking free advice and they are generally getting what they put out in that there are reasons the forum has this in their guidelines:

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/faq.php

Please know that you should take your own risks if you decide to trust someone else with their astrological services, as this forum does not undertake any responsibility for any astrological services, especially those offered against a fee, via this forum in any form: through public forums or chat, private messages or emails.

In other words YYYYYYYY, I like to see if one is truly trying and not just another looking for a handout, which is acceptable on this forum yet very prohibitive among others; note how much wrong advice is often given from many astrologers aboard?

In other words I gave you the general ruler's state, and the tools to work with this horary, that you can master, if you are willing!:ninja:

yyyyyyyy

if that's your attitude about handouts then don't read/open/comment on the thread. people learn differently. when someone asks me about their synastry/composite with someone i don't say "here. go here, here and here and read up" because it's accumulative and i learned everything i know mostly from human interaction, in addition to some reading over years. it doesn't make any sense to bogart my entire thread if you don't like it - avoid it. thanks for the effort and teaching me the 6 minutes thing (see i learned that through a comment..) but please let this go so it can make room for people who actually are trying to help me without having to argue their way through you first.

if your intentions were completely clear, i apologize. but the method doesn't work on me. you can't manage every person the same. you are not the authority on how i should learn.

yyyyyyyyyyy stated:

if that's your attitude about handouts then don't read/open/comment on the thread. people learn differently. when someone asks me about their synastry/composite with someone i don't say "here. go here, here and here and read up" because it's accumulative and i learned everything i know mostly from human interaction, in addition to some reading over years. it doesn't make any sense to bogart my entire thread if you don't like it - avoid it. thanks for the effort and teaching me the 6 minutes thing (see i learned that through a comment..) but please let this go so it can make room for people who actually are trying to help me without having to argue their way through you first.

if your intentions were completely clear, i apologize. but the method doesn't work on me. you can't manage every person the same. you are not the authority on how i should learn.

No, I'm not your authority, but if you listened, and there is a full moon going on, BAD OMEN, I gave you very credible teachers who most will Not discount, and I didn't bogart your thread, but you can't have a yes and no answer, it's either of the two, not both, and if you meditate and not let the ADHD take over, you'll get it; I've seen some with that who do pretty amazing things!:rightful:
The lord of the matter says strongly yes, but few will bother doing the point system for you, the Beholdings, and few even have mentioned the lord of the hour much less contrascions , etc., it is not that simple!

Last edited:

SagSunScorpioMoon

I don't see the Moon as being "between malefics" since that would indicate that the Moon separates from one and immediately joins to the other.

All of the indications are that yes, you will marry. That tight trine? Means something. As does Jupiter exalted in the 7th, and the MC changing signs going from a cardinal sign to a fixed sign. Moon is further translating light from Saturn to Jupiter (which is the Moon's next aspect by trine...)

There is no difficulty here. The chart is a clear yes. Even Mars agrees.
Hi tsmall,

When you have the time, could you please briefly explain why the answer is a clear yes. As far as I see, there is not much reception between the Moon and Saturn. Also the trine between the Moon and Saturn is a past aspect. I can see the Moon is trining Jupiter next but what does Jupiter represent in this chart?

I really enjoyed reading your posts in one of the other threads and I feel like I learnt a lot from reading those (thank you!!) so it would be nice if you could explain this chart in bit more detail :)

Thanks I really appreciate it!

rafaella

I cast an horary chart for better clarification since I have had luck on here with horary in the past.

I am Saturn in Scorpio in the 10th. My co-significator would be Venus in Sag in the 11th.

His significator would be Moon in Pisces in the 2nd. His co-significator (i believe?) would be Sun in Libra in the 9th (in Fall).

I am seriously baffled by how tight the trine is. If i would have gotten to cast the chart on astro ONE MINUTE EARLIER (i assume it took me between 30 seconds and a minute to get to the page) it would have been an EXACT trine between the rulers of the 1st and the 7th. But since it is separating afterall, does that mean no?

Would the querent be so kind to give some background to your question? The chart shows a trine between lord of 1st and lord of 7th, Moon and Saturn, but as previously pointed out, there is lack of reception. I would think that the close application shows a recently started relationship between the querent and the quesited, is that so?

Moon actually trines Mercury next, not Jupiter. Although there is this nice mutual reception between Moon and Jupiter which brings some positivity here.
Saturn is in fall of Moon, so the querent feels some negativity towards the quesited, for whatever reason. And Moon lacks dignity, Saturn has accidental dignity.

I don't think there is a clear cut yes here, Moon and Mercury aspect may suggest some communication issues to deal with. There is trine between the two but negative reception, Moon in detriment and fall of Mercury, Mercury in fall of Moon. Interesting! Mercury can be something else as well...time will tell. I think the mutual reception between Moon and Jup may save this relationship, whether there is marriage, there is a possibility. But I don't like that Moon/Mercury aspect...:unsure:

yyyyyyyy

Would the querent be so kind to give some background to your question? The chart shows a trine between lord of 1st and lord of 7th, Moon and Saturn, but as previously pointed out, there is lack of reception. I would think that the close application shows a recently started relationship between the querent and the quesited, is that so?

Moon actually trines Mercury next, not Jupiter. Although there is this nice mutual reception between Moon and Jupiter which brings some positivity here.
Saturn is in fall of Moon, so the querent feels some negativity towards the quesited, for whatever reason. And Moon lacks dignity, Saturn has accidental dignity.

I don't think there is a clear cut yes here, Moon and Mercury aspect may suggest some communication issues to deal with. There is trine between the two but negative reception, Moon in detriment and fall of Mercury, Mercury in fall of Moon. Interesting! Mercury can be something else as well...time will tell. I think the mutual reception between Moon and Jup may save this relationship, whether there is marriage, there is a possibility. But I don't like that Moon/Mercury aspect...:unsure:

editcvbcxv

Last edited:

yyyyyyyy

not yet. i gota wait for the right opening to ask "what time were you born and what city" haha. but i'm pretty smooth so it's only a matter of time.

Zarathu pointed out:

SO START YOUR OWN ARGUMENT THREAD!

Except I won't be there. I don't really care if you think Ivy or Olivia is wrong and where. I don't have enough Virgo in my chart to be this anal.

http://www.auxmaillesgodefroy.com/body_parts_by_zodiac

zodiac_man_2.jpg

Zarathu, you better re-study your horary Body Parts, Virgo is the intestines not the Scorpio region that you have cited?:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::cool:

Zarathu, when or if you ever read Lilly, whom many respect as the greatest horary astrologer of the west, like Bonatti, you'll find that Lilly argued about whether a query was this or that and this my astro brother is why Lilly gave us his point count system found on page 115 of CA, because one testimony can make our judgment's screwy!:w00t:

The Forum will have to tolerate that this is Not the page in CA of 115, but the principle is that the lord of the matter must be weighed, or Argued about as to it's strength, this is what Lilly did unlike many in his time and most on this forum who habitually misjudge a query. Again, this is only an example as I am aware that due to astro prejudice or bigotry against studying the Traditional texts, or downright laziness most will Not even bother reading CA.:sad::sad::sad::sad:

dignities-of-part-of-fortune3.jpg

Note the values Lilly gives to each item with a + or -, this is a method that can and will improve one's horary!

Zarathu the good book teaches:

Ephesians 4:25-27

New King James Version (NKJV)

25 Therefore, putting away lying, “Let each one of you speak truth with his neighbor,”[a] for we are members of one another. 26 “Be angry, and do not sin”:[b] do not let the sun go down on your wrath, 27 nor give place to the devil.

I hope we all can continue to learn and as the young people say:

keep-calm-and-get-over-it-53.png

I hope all of you will endeavor to make your horary enjoyable and refine the art like in this scene:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KXCiLub8DZg

So YYYYYY, if you do the legwork upon page 115 of CA rather than just be another leaner asking ________as so many are that we encounter here what do you see that Lilly is teaching you?:rightful::unsure::unsure::unsure::cool:

In other words I answered because I thought you may be a student of astrology!:ninja:

Yes, astro child yyyyyy, it is slim, but you have positive one, and like a real horary astrologer, whom had his enemies in both England's govt and the astrologer he allowed into his home, his very library, to write his own book, John Gadbury who latter became his adversary!

There are malicious astrologers who just can not quite grasp what we are supposed to be doing here: someday they will evolve perhaps after symbolicly they drive a few nails into the astrologers they they abhor wrists.

Crucifiction_of_Jesus.jpg

NEW LIVING TRANSLATION

Luke 21:25
“And there will be strange signs in the sun, moon, and stars. And here on earth the nations will be in turmoil, perplexed by the roaring seas and strange tides.

The student of this astrologer, Luke who wrote this, IF the Church has not adulterated the words of the greatest astrologer who ever lived NEVER verbally lied, unlike most you will encounter!:rightful:

One point is not much but you are on your way, and you will shake the dust of your shoes of those who appear to refuse to dig deeper than where they have already been!

Good Job!!!!!!!!!!!!!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Zarathu, Deb Houlding does NOT mock your Mentor, in fact she quotes him in her works; it might help to read more of her words!

So you have put me on BLOCK(ignore), very adult behavior when one doesn't like the other's opinion, Zarathu again, is there anyone else when you are challenged to grow that you block their replies to threads?:bandit:

:unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:

SHAME..... astrologers ought to be siblings instead of having jealousy issues or getting SOOOOO sensitive because others try to tell them where the cliffs are they are about to fall off of!:sad:

Besides how we re-act while mercury goes stationary says what about our character?:unsure:

Is this what professional astrologers should do, or as have some of the insincere querants who only wish free advice upon the forums when they don't like what the STARS or the writers of the history have said and give little back:

SeeNoEvilMonkeys.JPG

I like the fact that yyyyy has seen that Tsmall and Harold both note that according to traditional sources Luna in this blessed map is NOT between Malefics Lesser or Greater!

Yet Zarathu, although AGAIN thou arian-like placed me on IGNORE, well children will be........,I was reading through the adept german astrologer last night, can't find him online, he was under Nazisim yet opposed to Hitler, wrote his book in 1938. Like many Modernes he called Pluto a malefic, so I understand where your mentor whom is one of your Sacred Cows is coming from, but it may have been easier on all of us if they had coined another term for it contradicts the Ancients and dyed in the Wool Trads, of which it's a shame some are living in fear and will never bother to tread those trails!

yyyyyyy, in the next few days I'll give you more data, you have the makings, welcome to the horary family!:cool::biggrin::cool::biggrin:
.:biggrin:

Last edited:
YYYYYYYY, you well know Hermes is in station and about to Rx, so watch out!:unsure::crying::sad::rightful:

You said it's plus one, the lord of the matter, but did you note the speed of the moon in this horary?:unsure:

If you recalculate the horary, before you enlarge it there is a table that you can click upon called additional...., that shows the moon's speed and it's VERY important for as Lilly taught if Luna is slower than 13 degrees and 10minutes Luna is read as RECTROGRADE and that is -4, throws the point system off, did you catch that YYYYYYYY?:unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:

characters_gandalf_1280.jpg

I hope we have a master in the making as Lilly taught that he knew of few around him!

Did you calculate the lord of the hour, does in agree by the planet or triplicty?

http://www.astrology.com.tr/planetary-hours.asp

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19485

.:ninja:

yyyyyyyy

the planet of the hour is jupiter so it does agree by triplicity, no? since jupiter is in cancer in this chart?

the moon was at the speed 13 degrees and 50 minutes so it was not retrograde :)

Last edited:
YYYYYYYYYYY,

You possibly are wondering about how to find planet's speed.

Well if you had left the birth data in there anyone could calculate it, but since you did NOt if you calculate the chart in 75% in size and Don't blow it up, don't enlarge it, there will be an icon above the horoscope call ADDITIONAL TABLES (PDF), if you click upon that there is more horoscope data in speeds of planets etc..

And if you copy & paste that webb address and if no one enlages the chart or re-calculates a chart from it it tends to stay there indefinitely.

Make sure you say:

"that webb address and if no one enlages the chart or re-calculates a chart from it it tends to stay there indefinitely."

Otherwise someone may blunder and enlarge it!

About the lord of the hour, I've read as well as the asc. the lord of the matter is applied in this!

But Lilly DID NOT use it all the time!

One can move rast or west on the same lattitude line and vary the longitude by 15 degree intervals and it will give practically the same horocope if the town you choose is on the same LATTITUDE yet 15, 30, 45, 60, 75 degrees east or west, so you can still be discreet and we can have some data to work with!

Last edited:

yyyyyyyy

i'll have to reread this tomorrow BUT so far i can add my sun and moon are at antiscions of eachother in my natal chart. actually. i am not sure. be back tmrw

Last edited: