Will i marry him?

mabrook

1A434D1C-4EAE-456C-BA7D-53FACBEAE1DB.jpeg

I am not good at horary astrology. Could you help me interpret this? I seek an answer for if i will marry him or not.

KALF2023

Very new to horary so take everything I say with less than a grain of salt but here goes
AC/you = 1H Aqua ruled by saturn/uranus which is in 1H/3H
Moon is also you = in 12H capricorn in detriment
7H/him = leo ruled by sun which is in 5H gemini
venus rules love matters is in 3H taurus its domicile

sun-saturn are forming a trine as well as moon-venus which both point towards a yes
however im looking at Lilly's book now and aphorism 32 says that if the querent's lord or moon be in a sign opposite his own house the querent has no good hopes of his demands, he despairs, no does he delight in it, nor does he care whether is be performed or not -- so that'd point to a definite no or this being something you're indifferent about anyway

With sun (him) being in 5H this could signify things being more fun or just dating and not a relationship that leads to marriage maybe

mabrook

Very new to horary so take everything I say with less than a grain of salt but here goes
AC/you = 1H Aqua ruled by saturn/uranus which is in 1H/3H
Moon is also you = in 12H capricorn in detriment
7H/him = leo ruled by sun which is in 5H gemini
venus rules love matters is in 3H taurus its domicile

sun-saturn are forming a trine as well as moon-venus which both point towards a yes
however im looking at Lilly's book now and aphorism 32 says that if the querent's lord or moon be in a sign opposite his own house the querent has no good hopes of his demands, he despairs, no does he delight in it, nor does he care whether is be performed or not -- so that'd point to a definite no or this being something you're indifferent about anyway

With sun (him) being in 5H this could signify things being more fun or just dating and not a relationship that leads to marriage maybe
Thank you very much for your comment. Actually, it is true that i am not very hopeful about this situation.

dr. farr

Lot of marriage (asc+Jupiter-Venus) @ 26 sagittarius
you = 1st = Aquarius = saturn
he = 7th = Leo = sun
-Saturn flows away from lot = -
-sun in applying opposition to lot = -
-moon flows toward Saturn/sun significators (+) but away from lot (-) = 0
net = -2; answer = no you will not marry him in the near/intermediate future

mabrook

Lot of marriage (asc+Jupiter-Venus) @ 26 sagittarius
you = 1st = Aquarius = saturn
he = 7th = Leo = sun
-Saturn flows away from lot = -
-sun in applying opposition to lot = -
-moon flows toward Saturn/sun significators (+) but away from lot (-) = 0
net = -2; answer = no you will not marry him in the near/intermediate future
Thank you for your answer.

sinhtheslumberingdragon

Thank you so much.

Here is the alcabitius system chart.
View attachment 91328
So, Lilly gives us the following significators:
The AC Lord (Saturn), the Moon, and the planet that the moon has last applied to (Venus) for the querent
The DC Lord (Sun), the planet receiving the moons application (Mercury), as well as Sun for men but already taken for the quesited

He then tells us to look at any aspects between Lord 7 and Lord 1:
Sun has just trined Saturn, but it has separated - infact, it's a mutual separation since Saturn is retrograding back out from the trine. This is already one argument that it will not take place, and a very strong one - mutual separation from the main significators

There is no application of Venus/Sun, which could argue perfecting the matter - another no

The Moon will eventually apply to the Sun, but there is a trine from Mercury, sextile to Jupiter/Mars, square to venus ,conjunction to Saturn before that happens which is not promising, there are too many blockages.

The only way I can see it happen is through Saturn (You) collecting the light of Venus and Sun, but that is a long shot and requires a retrograding Saturn to bring the matter to perfection, so I wouldn't count on it.

It doesn't seem like you will unfortunately.

The mutual separation to me suggests that you don't want this to take place. Is this case?

IleneK

Premium Member
This chart suggests that you really don’t have much interest in marrying him, with your significator, Saturn, in its dignity and its own/1st house. Your focus is primarily on yourself. And he/Sun is perceived as a romantic interest in your 5th, perhaps mostly on the wane as he/Sun separates from the aspect between you.

With you as Moon in detriment and in the 12th, your inner experience of this may not be feeling very good. But that will likely change as Moon changes sign and goes on to trine Merc, ruler of your 5th. So maybe another romance is coming your way?

Last edited:

tikana

i dont know how much this relationship has a future to begin with ... Ilenek nailed it but I'd like to add that Sun is about to jump into cancer where it will plainly reject Saturn (you) the other thing is dont take horary to heart for one reason (right now there is no configuration where 1/7 rulers are beneficial to each other (self-benefit is def there)
Sun/Saturn - meh
moon/Saturn - nothing going on
mars/venus - nothing
merc-jupiter - just plain sh*tty sextile
Statistically you can have thousands of people asking will he/she marry me in this period of time and there is no way that every singe one of them will be a No. Granted we can have a potential translation of light from the moon but then you have to wait for days to get that. There is potential mars/venus collection of light (if there was aries/libra or scorpio/taurus ascendants) through saturn but saturn is not doing squat to mars or venus (not helpful).
so I don't know how strong horary is when you have this kind of situation.

mabrook

Thank you all friends. This person is my ex. Actually, i don’t hope marrying him because it seems nearly impossible in our current situation. But he is love of my life. I’ve been in love with him for years. There’s always a belief that we will reunite and marry some day in the future in my heart. But, logically, i know that it is really unlikely. So, your comments make sense. Thank you again. And sorry for my bad english. I am not native and good at it.

I hope another romance is coming. This comment made me happy.

ElenaJ

In addition to the above comments, sorry but the chart also has a Void of Course moon... no action will be taken on the issue.
No marriage.

IleneK

Premium Member
In addition to the above comments, sorry but the chart also has a Void of Course moon... no action will be taken on the issue.
No marriage.
Hello friends.
Just to broaden the perspective a bit more here, there are a number of definitions over time for Moon void of course. One is that Moon makes no aspects before leaving the sign, as you have mentioned here.
Another commonly used definition of void of course Moon is that there are no bodies within Moon's orb, which extends +/- 10-12 degrees. Within this definition, Moon is not void of course as it aspects Merc and then Jup. This points to the uncertainty connected with Moon's change of sign. But it does not expressly point to no action will be taken.

ElenaJ

Hello friends.
Just to broaden the perspective a bit more here, there are a number of definitions over time for Moon void of course. One is that Moon makes no aspects before leaving the sign, as you have mentioned here.
Another commonly used definition of void of course Moon is that there are no bodies within Moon's orb, which extends +/- 10-12 degrees. Within this definition, Moon is not void of course as it aspects Merc and then Jup. This points to the uncertainty connected with Moon's change of sign. But it does not expressly point to no action will be taken.
Yes, there are several ways of interpreting the VOC moon.
My interpretation of VOC moon is more severe, it's true. I consider moon, aside from co-significator of the querent, as timer and activator of the chart. When it comes to the end of the road, that is it doesn't interchange energy with any other planets in the chart from the sign it occupies, its energy is dissipated. So the matter does not move ahead.
As it changes signs, something in the situation changes, and new energy is stimulated.
So, quite pessimistically considering that I am an optimist at heart, I consider the matter considered under a VOC not to be going anywhere.
Having said this, I have also seen VOC charts that actually do bring about a positive conclusion of the matter.
In this chart, however, the VOC moon echoes the also un-aspected significators, sun and Saturn.
Hopefully the querent will update us on this, so we can learn how it ends up, or proceeds!

IleneK

Premium Member
Yes, there are several ways of interpreting the VOC moon.
My interpretation of VOC moon is more severe, it's true. I consider moon, aside from co-significator of the querent, as timer and activator of the chart. When it comes to the end of the road, that is it doesn't interchange energy with any other planets in the chart from the sign it occupies, its energy is dissipated. So the matter does not move ahead.
As it changes signs, something in the situation changes, and new energy is stimulated.
So, quite pessimistically considering that I am an optimist at heart, I consider the matter considered under a VOC not to be going anywhere.
Having said this, I have also seen VOC charts that actually do bring about a positive conclusion of the matter.
In this chart, however, the VOC moon echoes the also un-aspected significators, sun and Saturn.
Hopefully the querent will update us on this, so we can learn how it ends up, or proceeds!
Thank you for the generous sharing of your thought process, Elena. It is instructive.:)

ElenaJ

Further consideration on the VOC, the astrologer Anthony Louis classified a chart as VOC, although the moon was approaching a sextile to Pluto.
His reasoning was the following: "Traditionally void of course referred only to the visible planets. Pluto can only be seen with a telescope."