Will i marry him

The Everqueen

There are two mutually exclusive questions here for one birth time. Seen is certainty, and not the same as possible.

What are you asking? Are you asking if there is a certainty that this person will ask you to marry him? Are you in a culture where this is an arranged marriage? Are you asking if it's possible that he might ask you? Are you asking if you will say yes?

Horary Astrology needs four things:

1) it has to be a personal question that only you would ask. If other people can ask it then you would have possible multiple birthdates for the same question,

2) It has to be a question that your actions are not the primary ones that make it take place. You cannot second guess yourself; you cannot ask what you wlll do.

3). It has to be a question that can be answered in a yes/no fashion. More can be known than yes/no, but asking a who-what-when-where is not a horary question, its an Event Astrology Question(what happened here?),

4. It has to be something that will happen in no later than 6 months, but preferably no later than 3 months. After 6 months certainly of result drops quickly to a 50/50 chance of being correct.

Where do these 'rules' come from? As far as I know from what I was taught and from what it says in Christian Astrology - the question has to be 'pressing' and sincere.

With regard to number 4 - I've seen charts that have taken years to come to fruition, especially where a marriage or relationship was concerned.

As far as the original question is concerned, you can ask it, it's perfectly acceptable but if it shows nothing then you would probably be better off looking at your birth chart to see marriage is promised in that.

Aleena

I used astrodienst website to get horary chart. If the previous uploaded one is not an horary chart then please tell how to get horary chart?

The Everqueen

Lots of things have been learned about horary astrology since
William Lilly. If you are stuck in Trad, then I’m sure you don’t know any of this. And my experience in trying to talk to Trad Astrologers about anything beyond Lilly’s time is a total unequivocal waste of time.

If you take Lilly out of the loop, who translated old Latin texts for Christian Astrology, then the English speaking world wouldn't even have horary. There are plenty of rules that come with horary as it is without adding new ones to the list.

And with respect, you don't know me, therefore have no idea what I know or what my thoughts are on modern or traditional horary astrology. :smile:

tikana

I used astrodienst website to get horary chart. If the previous uploaded one is not an horary chart then please tell how to get horary chart?

horary charts are usually the same as natal of the question. For example you thought of a question "Will i go to xyz?" and the date is right now so it would be date, time and location of present time.

Aleena

horary charts are usually the same as natal of the question. For example you thought of a question "Will i go to xyz?" and the date is right now so it would be date, time and location of present time.
It means that the previous chart I uploaded is wrong?

IleneK

Premium Member
It means that the previous chart I uploaded is wrong?

The chart you uploaded is dated 1991, so it looks like a birth chart and not a chart for the date/time/place that is question of marriage came to you, and then you decided to ask it.
That would be a very recent chart, not 1991.