Will I marry and have children?

Militza

Hello
Can someone please take a look at my natal chart and tell me something about my personality, my love life and above all, if I will marry soon and have children? As for my job, I've been working in a travel agency for seven years - it is visible in my chart, too? Thank you in advance

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_milica_m.24076.181736.png
    astro_w2gw_milica_m.24076.181736.png
    41.8 KB · Views: 38

ScorpioMaria

You are strongly dedicated to romantic relationships.
Your Sun (identity, personality), Venus (romantic values), and Mars (actions) are all conjunct in the 7th house, the house of relationships.
Especially in the very decisive sign of Aries! This strongly suggests that you will be married at some point, especially with Venus as your ruler.
You may be very attracted to a strong and masculine man, possibly military, though you also want him to be very serious and responsible.
And your Moon (emotions) is very responsible in Capricorn in the 4th house, the house of home and family.

With your Jupiter (benefit) conjunct your Saturn (responsibility) conjunct your Ascendant (personality, behaviour),
you are very serious, patient, pleasant, honest, and successful in life, especially involving your relationships with people in general.

Yet you may be too serious and responsible, which prevents you from getting married too easily.
Your Jupiter (luck) and Saturn (caution) directly oppose your Sun, Venus, and Mars. So you may be too cautious/serious or unlucky about relationships.
I do not know when you will marry, but constant effort is required to find someone decent and develop a relationship and become engaged.
You may have better luck with an older, more serious, less romantic man, or a man who is divorced or widowed.
Children are much less likely for you, since you are over 40, and your 5th house (children) is empty.

Last edited:

Militza

Thank you for your interpretation and your time, ScorpioMaria! You precisely described my psychological profile and the problems I've been facing in my love relations until now. I do appreciate your analysis :)

Militza

ScorpioMaria, thank you for your kind offer! I'd also like to know something about my health condition and if I will move to another home, city or country soon? For example, in the next five years or so. Thank you once again :)

ScorpioMaria

You may indeed be a travel agent! :geek:
Your Uranus (creativity, change) and Neptune (dreams, ideals) are in your 3rd house (information, travel, learning).
Your Neptune (dreams) is in Sagittarius (foreigners, foreign countries, languages, cultures, ideas, etc).
As always, be realistic with your dreams, be honest with yourself.

You will have extra benefit/luck involving travel, knowledge, living abroad, foreigners, foreign countries from 5/2024 to 6/2025.
Then you will have extra changes, creativity, and innovation involving travel, knowledge, living abroad, foreigners from 2025-2034!
You may indeed be living in another country!
At least, you may be exposed to foreigners and foreign ideas and cultures.

Fortunately, your chart does not indicate any major health problems throughout life! :geek:
Any health problems you have usually involve Pisces, possibly Aries.
Pisces health problems involve allergies, problems with medications, the immune system, imaginary illnesses, hypochondria, problems with the feet.
Aries health problems involve injuries, the head, and any other problems related to the head (the eyes, sinus, etc), the skin.
You may have some minor health difficulties involving Pisces or Aries from 2024-26, probably nothing dangerous, this should not affect your success.
You may have some effects from medication from 2015-27, probably nothing dangerous, this should not affect your success.

Last edited:

Militza

You may indeed be a travel agent! :geek:
Your Uranus (creativity, change) and Neptune (dreams, ideals) are in your 3rd house (information, travel, learning).
Your Neptune (dreams) is in Sagittarius (foreigners, foreign countries, languages, cultures, ideas, etc).
As always, be realistic with your dreams, be honest with yourself.

You will have extra benefit/luck involving travel, knowledge, living abroad, foreigners, foreign countries from 5/2024 to 6/2025.
Then you will have extra changes, creativity, and innovation involving travel, knowledge, living abroad, foreigners from 2025-2034!
You may indeed be living in another country!
At least, you may be exposed to foreigners and foreign ideas and cultures.

Fortunately, your chart does not indicate any major health problems throughout life! :geek:
Any health problems you have usually involve Pisces, possibly Aries.
Pisces health problems involve allergies, problems with medications, the immune system, imaginary illnesses, hypochondria, problems with the feet.
Aries health problems involve injuries, the head, and any other problems related to the head (the eyes, sinus, etc), the skin.
You may have some minor health difficulties involving Pisces or Aries from 2024-26, probably nothing dangerous, this should not affect your success.
You may have some effects from medication from 2015-27, probably nothing dangerous, this should not affect your success.
ScorpioMaria, thank you very much once again for your interpretation and your time - I must say I like what you told me, I think it's very accurate and I really appreciate your effort :)