Will I Make A Comfortable Living?

jenluvsblackcat

Hello forum friends!

I've always had just enough money for my expenses but never made or make enough to save for anything in the future. I have debt out the wazoo from college loans and if I need to make a big purchase, I have to use a credit card (like when I want to fix my teeth or my car). It's not like I spend my money on dumb things, either and I'm pretty careful with my wallet, it's just that I've never made enough to invest wisely or to get ahead in this life and my question is, Will I make a comfortable living in my life time?

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_140_will_i_be_comfwealthy_in_this_life_time_53136_51213.gif
    astro_w2gw_140_will_i_be_comfwealthy_in_this_life_time_53136_51213.gif
    52.7 KB · Views: 24

rafaella

Hello forum friends!

I've always had just enough money for my expenses but never made or make enough to save for anything in the future. I have debt out the wazoo from college loans and if I need to make a big purchase, I have to use a credit card (like when I want to fix my teeth or my car). It's not like I spend my money on dumb things, either and I'm pretty careful with my wallet, it's just that I've never made enough to invest wisely or to get ahead in this life and my question is, Will I make a comfortable living in my life time?

I think what you describe is true for most people, many live on paycheck to paycheck. I think you would be able to save if you have a partner and together share resources and pay for things together, budgeting is better for most people then.

For horary the question is a bit vague. For comfortable living, you could perhaps have a wealthy partner, or perhaps get a better job, start a business etc. I think this question is better suited for natal chart, if you look to your 2nd house ruler and check dignity and where its placed, you may get an idea. We can look to Bill Gates chart, his 2nd house ruler is Sun. Sun is in scorpio, no dignity but fertile sign. He has Jupiter together with Pluto in the 2nd. Jupiter is dignified and increases his wealth. He has many other good placements and receptions, its quite fascinating to study natal charts of people like him.

Your horary chart shows Venus, ruler of 2nd combust and rx. This shows Money going up and down and perhaps things may get worse rather than better in the near future.

Are you thinking of changing your job? Saturn the 10th ruler is changing signs, so change might be coming in the next 1-2 years or sooner. Do you work in a bank? Your significator Mars has left Cancer where it was debilitated and is in better state in Leo, or rather it doesn't have dignity but is angular and at least not in its fall.

Moon is void for now and then will trine Saturn with mutual negative reception. This doesn't really indicate comfortable living for now. For your lifetime have a look at your natal.

hope this helps!