Will i like the results ?

Carla

This may seem to be a stupid question but it is very but VERY important to me. I got a personal trainer now and I only have two months to workout with him, usually it takes 3 months to get a better result but I came from running routine already so my body has a knowledge of exercise. I am very anxious, I never had a professional to guide me before and I am afraid to not like the results at the end of these two months, he said I cannot run (only once a week because I love doing it) I have to walk on a treadmill which is for me boring as hell, I fall sleepy anyways I have to do what he asks me to.
My question is if I will like the results (of my body) from his guidance (exercise + diet) on me ?

I am looking at three houses, one is the 7th house (him), my 6th house (diet and exercises) and 11th house (my goals and wishes, because I always wished to have the body).
He Jupiter is on me, Jupiter doesn't aspect to mercury but does to my ascendant, I think this is a positive thing, he is conjunct to my physical body. The moon and mercury trines Saturn that rules my diet and exercise routine, they exalt the Saturn, I am afraid of Saturn being in detriment of mercury maybe something on the routine won't be that fun for me ? I don't know. And moon the ruler of my wishes is going to conjunct mercury, I think that I will do like of the results at the end of this period time.

What you think ? advertise me if any negative is shown on the chart, I am not good in astrology I am looking the basics so I would love to hear the negative side as well. Thank youuuuu

Attachments

• gym.jpg
    gym.jpg
    115.9 KB · Views: 37

Marinka

Note, I use whole signs, all planets and the moon designates events.

I think that you (Virgo ruled by Chiron in 7th) are going to disagree with your trainer on what is the goal for your body indicated by moon moving to oppose Chiron. You may not even go the entire 2 months as Moon will inconjunct Uranus which is the ruler of the 6th indicating a break and adjustment in the exercise/diet routine. It could also be that you miss running so much that you are not willing to compromise and work with different methods.

Carla

Note, I use whole signs, all planets and the moon designates events.

I think that you (Virgo ruled by Chiron in 7th) are going to disagree with your trainer on what is the goal for your body indicated by moon moving to oppose Chiron. You may not even go the entire 2 months as Moon will inconjunct Uranus which is the ruler of the 6th indicating a break and adjustment in the exercise/diet routine. It could also be that you miss running so much that you are not willing to compromise and work with different methods.

Hi Marinka, thank you.
I think that the moon is not going to the opposition to chiron because moon is in libra and not in virgo, the same goes to the inconjunction with Uranus (moon is in libra). Correct if I am wrong, I was just observing what you said.

Marinka

Hi Marinka, thank you.
I think that the moon is not going to the opposition to chiron because moon is in libra and not in virgo, the same goes to the inconjunction with Uranus (moon is in libra). Correct if I am wrong, I was just observing what you said.

You are right - my mistake. At a quick glance I took moon to be in Virgo.

With that -- The moon op Uranus will be the disagreements over the health routines while the moon inc Chiron will be break and adjust to what you want to do. It's a slightly more positive interpretation but, not by much. The moon will also head towards a square with Pluto which is the ruler of the 3rd maybe indicating the dissatisfaction with not running or a disagreement.

Your question was "Will I like the results?" and the last aspect being the moon op uranus could indicate that there is disagreement over the result -- so maybe not so clear cut.....