Will I have his child?

Arijana

Alright,I am a wee bit concerned. When I was with my ex we used to talk about having a baby,we called each other ''wife'' ''husband'' out of affection etc..we even had a false pregnancy alarm ( the first test came back positive,the second one negative ) and,I know this may be silly,but I've been having dreams about having his child a lot,and usually my dreams come true...and even in one of my dreams I woke up crying because of the emotions I felt in my dream were vivid..
3 months after I took the test, my stomack starts to grow,now even other people notice it and they ask me '' have u grown any weight,look at that tummy '' lol and it's unusual for me since I am a very training/sports orientated person and I only grow weight in my stomack ( and I practise every day ) and yeah I know I'm most likely being a big baby and that I'm not pregnant ( or that I won't be in the future ) but better safe than sound. so I asked the question ''will I have his child ? '' Don't know how to interpret the chart,never done a pregnancy chart before, he is Mars-Jupiter-Saturn ( I hate how he's always so egocentric in nearly every **** chart I throw him in -_- ) I am Venus and Cancer Moon, the fifth house is supposed to represent children,Mercury is there in it's own sign strong but going towards Libra...does this mean a no?

http://i56.tinypic.com/s5btr6.gif

Arijana

The funny thing is I dream the baby is a girl,and that she was a Libra with a Capricorn first house with Pluto in it-lol

Arijana

To add,I am not asking am I pregnant now,I know I am not,rather,if we ever have sex in the future or be together again ( which I highly doubt ) will I have his child.

Neptune Rising

Hi Arijana

You are Venus, Baby is Sun
Angles are fixed and cardinal, and Moon is cardinal and succadent.

Moon is about to conjunct the south node. I think this shows, in the immediate future, that there will not be a pregnancy. I'm not one for accurate methods of timing, so would guess this is for a few months.

Moon then squares Sun/Saturn. Sun is in bad shape here, and is combusting Saturn. Not quite sure what that's saying, the 6th house is to do with daily work, health, work activities. Does any of that ring a bell to you? It looks like a challenge or obstacle as it's a square from Moon, and Saturn posing an obstacle to your wishes.

Venus is in Scorpio, very weak, detrimented and cadent and stationing retrograde. Though, interestingly, Venus will meet up with Sun in Libra. Though, Libra is not a fruitful sign, its air, and we would rather have water for more fruitfulness.

What does look favourable for having a baby is final aspect of Moon trine to Jupiter in the 11th house. Jupiter being in Pisces, and being a benefic. It looks like this ends well, but there is that square to deal with first. Possibly health matters, or work matters...

Hope someone else adds something, I feel a bit rusty lately.

NR

Arijana

Thank you so much Neptune Rising :)

Curious you say baby is Sun,but then again I am not experienced at looking pregnancy horaries. I was told the ruler of the 5th house would represent the child,so I assumed it to be Virgo.
as for wishes,I do not wish for the baby,I do not want a baby from him at ll,nor I would I like the fact of having anything to do with him,epsecially a child.

I've read that when the ruler of the Asc is in bad shape that mean the querent isn't delighting on the matter of the pregnancy and doesn't really wish for the child,which is true. Though what you said about the south node put me at ease,as long as it isn't in the near future,everything is fine.

It's interesting that the baby is represented by Sun in Libra and I have dreams about having a girl who's sign is Libra though.

Arijana

what got me worried is the connection between Moon and Saturn, and I've been told any connection between Moon and Saturn in pregnancy issues points towards a ''yes'', and a ''yes'' in this case may mean nobody would be looking forward to the child.

Neptune Rising

Curious you say baby is Sun,but then again I am not experienced at looking pregnancy horaries. I was told the ruler of the 5th house would represent the child,so I assumed it to be Virgo.

Hi Arijana

I'm a bit confused now, I thought as the title of the thread, you were asking, "will I have his child?"

If so, I would look for you and 'child' aspecting each other. A child would be the 5th house, and see Leo on the cusp which means that the ruler of the 5th house is the Sun, rather than Virgo. Virgo is within the house, but Leo rules it.

what got me worried is the connection between Moon and Saturn, and I've been told any connection between Moon and Saturn in pregnancy issues points towards a ''yes'', and a ''yes'' in this case may mean nobody would be looking forward to the child.

Don't worry about that, as it's not true. For questions about pregnancy, children (all 5th house) we look for aspects between the ascendant ruler and the 5th house. Or Moon and 5th house.

Saturn can indicate though unwanted pregnancy, maybe unplanned. Saturn being a malefic in traditional horary is not always a good significator to have, but it also depends on what state Saturn is in.

NR

Arijana

Hi Arijana

I'm a bit confused now, I thought as the title of the thread, you were asking, "will I have his child?"

If so, I would look for you and 'child' aspecting each other. A child would be the 5th house, and see Leo on the cusp which means that the ruler of the 5th house is the Sun, rather than Virgo. Virgo is within the house, but Leo rules it.

Don't worry about that, as it's not true. For questions about pregnancy, children (all 5th house) we look for aspects between the ascendant ruler and the 5th house. Or Moon and 5th house.

Saturn can indicate though unwanted pregnancy, maybe unplanned. Saturn being a malefic in traditional horary is not always a good significator to have, but it also depends on what state Saturn is in.

NR

Oohhh...I see now,me gets it. so Leo ( sun ) rules the 5th house...yet I'm curious for your opinions,who ( or what ) would the Mercury in the 5th represent? Moon in aspecting Mercury. There are no aspects to the 5th house and Venus though,so I suppose that is good.

Interesting also,if saturn can indicate unwanted pregnancy, it is sitting right on the Sun ( baby ) lol.

see,the thing back then was,the first result came back positive,and we were both in shock,yet back then,he was happy actually. I re-took the test and it was negative. we did talk about me going to the ginecologist to make sure it is a negative,but I told him there is no need,that it is most likely negative and left it at that.

Arijana

P.S. Thank you for barring me with the question:joyful:

I guess I still had some doubts about maybe being pregnant after one friend of mine had a baby-she was pregnant for 7 months and she did not know she was pregnant-she didn't have a stomack,just gained a little weight,nor did she have any pregnancy sympthoms and after 7 months-baby popped out! lol
so that kinda made me a wee bit scared. Funny,I did ask a question '' am I pregnant '' and I got the cusp for the 5th house to be cancer ( the entire 5th house is in cancer too ) and moon in cancer aspecting me ( Jupiter )and Uranus in the first by a trine.

jsummerfield

see,the thing back then was,the first result came back positive,and we were both in shock,yet back then,he was happy actually. I re-took the test and it was negative. we did talk about me going to the ginecologist to make sure it is a negative,but I told him there is no need,that it is most likely negative and left it at that.

how long ago was this? i'm not skilled enough in horary to help you at all astrologically :( but i've heard stories of pregnancy kits sometimes not working properly!

Neptune Rising

Oohhh...I see now,me gets it. so Leo ( sun ) rules the 5th house...yet I'm curious for your opinions,who ( or what ) would the Mercury in the 5th represent? Moon in aspecting Mercury. There are no aspects to the 5th house and Venus though,so I suppose that is good.

Interesting also,if saturn can indicate unwanted pregnancy, it is sitting right on the Sun ( baby ) lol.

I don't see Mercury as representing anything here. It is not significant to any house relating to the subject of the question. Mercury can rule younger people, communications, movement, but in this horary, I don't feel it rules anything. We are looking at whether you will have a baby by this guy. So we look to you (1st house), baby (5th house), and him (7th house). Other than that, the other planets are simply background influences unless they specificaly relate to the subject of the question. :smile:

Yes, Saturn can relate to unwanted, or unplanned pregnancies, if Saturn is a significator of the baby. Here, Saturn is ruling the 9th, 10th and 11th houses and is in the 6th house. Perhaps Saturn being combusted by Sun shows a blockage or barrier to the baby. Saturn can represent boundaries, blockages or delays amongst other things, in horary.

I have also heard of pregnancies that 'don't take'. I think this is when the egg gets fertilised, but doesn't take hold properly of the uterus so comes out like a normal period. I think these happen fairly frequently, so are nothing to worry about.

NR

Mr stellium

I believe that horary should take a backseat to analysis of the potential of the natal chart for matters of pregnancy.
Firstly analyse your natal chart to see what the potential for children is and then check your solar return and some other predictive methods such as profections.
Then you could try a horary.
Edit: Just looked at your chart and you have a Pisces 5th house ruled by Jupiter/Cancer - this is very good for children. The Lot of Children is at 23 Aries/6th ruled by Mars/Capricorn - this is less favourable than the natal 5th especially because Mars is conjunct Saturn but on balance the natal potential for children does exist. Look out for when planets (especially Jupiter) aspect your Lot of children in a solar return. You've probably seen my post on how this works in the medical forum.

Last edited: