Will I have children?

Newness

I am 40+. Never had the thought of having kids but since the middle of last year the question and urge started to trouble me a lot.
is it too late for me? Can I have healthy child/childern? When? Am I physically strong to carry a pregnancy. The questions eat me up day and night.

Thanks a lot for your responses in advance!
97E8BEF2-2AD9-4AA5-8E64-7DFBD68690F3.jpeg

Newness

Yes, I am Married. They say natal chart is better to answer such question, that’s why I posted natal. I have a horary too.
thanks

Ixaee

Your 5th house represents your children... it's Pisces, ruled by Neptune. Your Neptune is in your 1st house and it is squaring Saturn. That right there shows that you have some difficulties with offspring... Saturn represents our pains and struggles. It's also opposite Venus in your 8th house. Have you had miscarriages, or a hurtful or abusive relationship that prevented you from conceiving?

Neptune is also squaring your Jupiter in 10th house, further showing struggles around conceiving. Jupiter is all that is easy and lucky. Because your 5th house ruler squares it, it means that it wouldn't come easy for you. That aspect in particular also indicates that maybe you put your career ahead of childrearing, or that perhaps you always feared having/raising a child would cost you a lot financially and professionally.

The good thing is! (And there is a plus!) Your Neptune (5th house ruler) also trines Cancer Sun in 9th house (this says that you could successfully adopt a child from another culture or a child not in your social/culture group, as 9th house rules foreigners and people outside of our clans). Neptune sextile your Pluto in 11th house = that shows that if you were to adopt, your child(ren) could become your best friends. You'd raise them very warmly and in a free and very fair way. Have you ever considered adopting an orphan, or a baby who has no family?

Newness

. Have you had miscarriages, or a hurtful or abusive relationship that prevented you from conceiving?
No, I didn’t.

That aspect in particular also indicates that maybe you put your career ahead of childrearing, or that perhaps you always feared having/raising a child would cost you a lot financially and professionally.
Nah! Never thought in this direction ever.
Have you ever considered adopting an orphan, or a baby who has no family?
Yes