Will I have a lot of difficulties in life?

ririchie

horoscope-chart4def-700__radix_astroseek-7-1-1997_07-29-edit.png

Hello, I'm new to this forum. I don't know much about astrology so I don't really know how to read my birth chart. I tried to understand what I could and I noticed I had a lot of planets on my 12th house, which isn't really a good thing when I looked it up. I'd appreciate any insights on that since I do feel like its ominous. I'm also hoping I won't end up financially poor at least, thanks.

Last edited:

ScorpioMaria

You have 4 planets, including your Sun, in your 12th house, which is a malefic ('bad') house
The 12th house has to do with peace and quiet, life lessons, understanding life, late life, at best. This is probably your greatest strength.
The benefits of the 12th house do not seem very practical when you are young; they become apparent later in life.
The best way to take advantage of your 12th house is to live a simple, modest, quiet life.
And to be very creative/innovative/inventive
, with your Aquarius Uranus conjunct your Ascendant.

The 12th house usually has to do with loneliness, self-imposed exile, and restriction of freedom (voluntary or involuntary).
In extreme cases (not your case probably), the 12th house has to do with crime, prisons, hospitals, mental institutions.

You also have Mars opposite Saturn, which creates great difficulty in the 8th and 2nd houses; the 8th house is also a malefic house.
This usually manifests financially or sexually, sometimes both.

You have many positive qualities.

Your difficulties involve your 2 T-Squares (right triangles): one involving Mars-Saturn-Mercury, and one involving Mars-Saturn-Venus.
These will cause you considerable difficulties throughout life.
I can interpret these for you, but only privately. If you are interested, you can reply to the message I sent you.

ririchie

You have 4 planets, including your Sun, in your 12th house, which is a malefic ('bad') house
The 12th house has to do with peace and quiet, life lessons, understanding life, late life, at best. This is probably your greatest strength.
The benefits of the 12th house do not seem very practical when you are young; they become apparent later in life.
The best way to take advantage of your 12th house is to live a simple, modest, quiet life.
And to be very creative/innovative/inventive
, with your Aquarius Uranus conjunct your Ascendant.

The 12th house usually has to do with loneliness, self-imposed exile, and restriction of freedom (voluntary or involuntary).
In extreme cases (not your case probably), the 12th house has to do with crime, prisons, hospitals, mental institutions.

You also have Mars opposite Saturn, which creates great difficulty in the 8th and 2nd houses; the 8th house is also a malefic house.
This usually manifests financially or sexually, sometimes both.

You have many positive qualities.

Your difficulties involve your 2 T-Squares (right triangles): one involving Mars-Saturn-Mercury, and one involving Mars-Saturn-Venus.
These will cause you considerable difficulties throughout life.
I can interpret these for you, but only privately. If you are interested, you can reply to the message I sent you.

hi ScorpioMaria, thank you for taking the time to tell me this. When you mentioned how life lessons and understanding come at late life it kind of makes sense now. When I looked it up I often saw that the 12th house was linked to spirituality, but being honest about it I'm not really attuned to my spiritual life. I did think it was fortunate that there's nothing related to crime, prisons, hospitals, mental institutions like you said, but loneliness, self-imposed exile, and restriction of freedom (voluntary or involuntary) did resonate with me. The part about the 8th and 2nd houses having difficulty is also right, and it manifested sexually since I'm asexual. I'm not exactly sure if it manifested financially, since I grew up in a family with a relatively stable income. Hopefully it's not both. Thanks for sending me a message!
Everybody has difficulties in life, that’s what living is about. Your chart will tell you your basic tendencies in dealing with them, and IMO, your challenges for about the first 20 years. After that, various techniques in tropical modern astrology(the one I use) can show the new challenges you are going to experience(2ndary, tertiary, minor progressions). Perhaps you could narrow your question down a bit. Since the chart is the blueprint of your entire life, unless you do, many people will tell you their favorite areas rather than YOUR real question.

I would like to assist buy the chart you have presented doesn’t give me everything I need to do so. So I’m sending you a PM

Hi Samantha, thanks for letting me know. Apologies if my question is broad. I guess I didn't have a specific question in mind, just that I didn't have a clear picture of what it meant for me to have a lot of "bad" placements. If I can narrow it down, I guess the question would be about difficulties in career and financial stability. I probably just don't have an idea what's going on in my birth chart, so I'll welcome what people can tell me about any areas they think is interesting or I should focus on. I'm assuming it's interesting because it's something that stands out? I really appreciate the time you're giving and going through the challenges I'll experience, thanks for reaching out!

Last edited:

curiousabout77

Hello ririchie,
You may find it difficult to let go of past trauma which might make things difficult because you have the ruler of 3rd house for thoughts in the 8th house of trauma. Also, the ruler of the 8th house is Mercury so this might make it easier for you to get stuck on things

ririchie

Actually while your 12th house is very very high energy and low friction, the energy of your houses that is substantially better yet, is the 1st house!

View attachment 102044

Oh, what would this mean for me? I'm new to all this and while I more or less have the basics for the houses, I don't know what levels and frictions mean. What's up with my first house? 🤔

Hello ririchie,
You may find it difficult to let go of past trauma which might make things difficult because you have the ruler of 3rd house for thoughts in the 8th house of trauma. Also, the ruler of the 8th house is Mercury so this might make it easier for you to get stuck on things

Hello curiousabout77, appreciate the insight :) It's sad for me to say but yes, my past traumas are pervasive. While they aren't necessarily painful now, their influences have stayed with me. And I get stuck for a long time when I'm troubled haha. Thanks!