Will I have a child with V?

C0rnholio

This is my first Horary question ever. I guess I should have started with something unimportant and immediately verifiable, but I couldn't think of anything unimportant at this time.

I met this girl many years ago. She is the love-of-my-life#2. She lives far away, in another state. We had several dates. The distance is a big issue. She is probably the smartest girl that I've ever met in person. Talking to her and being next to her makes my mind work like it has never worked before. She does not make me happy at all, but she makes my life extremely interesting. I am very attracted to her, bit she is a lot cooler towards me.

She has a stressed chart and is not good at relationships and partnerships. Aloof, independent, emotionally insecure but will never admit it. I think she may want to have a child one day but is afraid to have a husband. She may also not be able to keep one. I am strangely attracted to this mess.

My question is: "Will I have a child with V?"

http://i923.photobucket.com/albums/ad73/gphilip12/horary01.gif

C0rnholio

I am the Sun in the 5th house. If she is the Uranus (conjunct Jupiter) squaring me that pretty much describes our relationship. Or is she the Neptune/Chiron in 7th? The loaded 5th house means either many children or many romances, LOL. The Moon looks strong in the chart, so I guess the chart must be good.

The ruler of the 5th house of children is Jupiter in 8th in exaltation in Pisces, conjunct Uranus.

There is a separating square between the ruling planet of the Querent - Sun - and the ruler of the Quesited - Jupiter.

Lots of red lines do not look too good.

The last major aspects made by the Moon before leaving Taurus are a square to Neptune and a sextile to Uranus. I think I am getting more sad.

For the sake of science (of astrology), someone please give this chart a good look. Thank you.

EDIT: I am not sure if I am doing this right.

Last edited:

kbell

I'm not very good at horary, but I'll try to help you. First off ignore all the outer planets after Saturn. They're not used in horary.

Your ascendant is in Leo, which is a barren sign, so not looking too good there. 5th house which rules children has Sagi on the cusp, but that is a fruitful sign. You're there in the 5th, which to me, says that's what you're thinking about. The moon is in it's exaltation which is excellent, but she's not really applying to anything. Sun is actually separating from a square from jupiter.

If you turn the chart and look at the 7th house which would be her, she would be saturn, a not very fruitful sign. Her fifth house is ruled by mercury which is combust. (not sure if I should even do this, someone help me out with this?)

To me I don't think you will have a child with this woman. I'm sorry. Please wait for one of the more established and knowledgeable horary astrologers to comment. I'm still a very new student.

C0rnholio

Thank you very much, K! Yes, Saturn in this chart also sounds very much like her.

What about the applying sextile between the Moon and the Jupiter? Both are in exaltation.

Last edited:

C0rnholio

Thank you, Olivia. I am new to Horary, so it helps to hear more of these explanations. I like the relationships topic too, as opposed to searching for someones lost wrist watch. It is easier to pay more attention and learn.

If our families are pressuring us to have kids that is probably not with each other because they are not in on this relationship.

This relationship is freaking mentally addictive to me. Not physically or emotionally, but mentally. Feels weird as a relationship, but my Venus and Mercury love it. How did you conclude that this association, as you put it, is not good for me? It is true from all other indicators, but how is it shown in this Horary chart? Just by the mere abundance of red lines?

The Moon in Taurus will form a sextile with Jupiter in Pisces before leaving Taurus. Does it mean anything?