Will I have a boyfriend next year?

Lily1983

I am Mars and he is Venus. We are in my 5th house and his 11th house. Will we be friends first or perhaps meet through friends?

Moon trines Mercury in 4 units. Time we meet?

I don't understand the Mars and Venus conjunct separating in 3 units.

What does it mean when we are both in the same house? in Leo?

I am 17 degrees and he is 14 so will I like him more?

What does it mean when Jupiter is in his 1st house?

Moon is in my 2nd house and his 8th house? Is that bad being in his 8th house?

He is returning in retrograde. What does that mean?

Mercury and Venus sextiles in -5 units?

Attachments

• will_i_have_a_boyfriend_next_year.jpg
    will_i_have_a_boyfriend_next_year.jpg
    122.4 KB · Views: 45

martinbd

I am Mars and he is Venus. We are in my 5th house and his 11th house. Will we be friends first or perhaps meet through friends?

Separating aspects point to the past events. So maybe there was someone in the past. But Mars and Venus will not meat each other in the future, so form this aspects would be answer no, but Moon will apply first to the the Venus and than to the Mars and it is translating the light from Venus to the Mars. Moon could be another person, it is ruler of the IV. house, maybe someone from family. But there is also collection through Uranus, because Mars will make trine to the Uranus and than Venus will make trine, so this could be also connection through someone else.

Lily1983

Interesting thank you.

So based on this chart it would be a No to next year except a third person might introduce me to a potential for the year after? I don't really understand.

If translating the light comes from Venus by Moon, would that be HIS family because? Would that be his mother as Moon represents that?

What does Uranus stand with in regards to this chart?

I've never heard of translating the light, only a simple yes or no answer depending on the connection between the two main sigs.

martinbd

Interesting thank you.

So based on this chart it would be a No to next year except a third person might introduce me to a potential for the year after? I don't really understand.

If translating the light comes from Venus by Moon, would that be HIS family because? Would that be his mother as Moon represents that?

What does Uranus stand with in regards to this chart?

I've never heard of translating the light, only a simple yes or no answer depending on the connection between the two main sigs.

The answer could be yes, but through another person, the problem could be retrograd motion of Venus and Uranus, but Venus turns in direct motion soon.

It is your family or his mother, because in turn horoscope is your 4th house his 10th house.

Uranus is in 12ht house and rules over 12th house, this could be something secret.

Maybe somebody else can explain more.

Lily1983

I have a secret crush on my friend's friend, but he is always between girlfriends and dates around. Hardly ever single! My family don't know him.

Is there any way to judge the timing going by the chart? You said Venus and Uranus turns in direct motion soon?

I will update if anything happens! :cool:

martinbd

I have a secret crush on my friend's friend, but he is always between girlfriends and dates around. Hardly ever single! My family don't know him.

Is there any way to judge the timing going by the chart? You said Venus and Uranus turns in direct motion soon?

I will update if anything happens! :cool:

yes it is possible to judge timing, but I'm not sure, hove to judge, when it is collecting of light or translating of light, Venus will turn to direct motion one day after your question, Venus is the potential boyfriend, retrograd planets are week in acting outwardly.

rafaella

It unlikely there will be relationship. Venus and Mars are separating and there is no translation of light. I do not use Uranus as a traditional horary practitioner. To me it seems you met someone recently but there is no interest between the two.

Moon is squaring Jupiter, which rules the guys' 3rd so maybe some communication with him but unlikely for a relationship. I do not think he is interested.

Moon being peregrine just shows you waiting for something to happen, so if you want to find someone, you need to make stronger attempts. Maybe join a dating agency?

Good luck!

martinbd

It unlikely there will be relationship. Venus and Mars are separating and there is no translation of light. I do not use Uranus as a traditional horary practitioner. To me it seems you met someone recently but there is no interest between the two.

Moon is squaring Jupiter, which rules the guys' 3rd so maybe some communication with him but unlikely for a relationship. I do not think he is interested.

Moon being peregrine just shows you waiting for something to happen, so if you want to find someone, you need to make stronger attempts. Maybe join a dating agency?

Good luck!

Uranus is about collecting of light.
But, when you don't use Uranus, what do you think about Moon translating light from Venus to Mars?

rafaella

Uranus is about collecting of light.
But, when you don't use Uranus, what do you think about Moon translating light from Venus to Mars?

Traditional horary doesn't use Uranus, Pluto or Neptune. For us Uranus doesn't exist for the most part. I only look to Uranus if its on an angle and may give additional clues but it cannot change things on its own. It cannot collect or translate.

martinbd

Traditional horary doesn't use Uranus, Pluto or Neptune. For us Uranus doesn't exist for the most part. I only look to Uranus if its on an angle and may give additional clues but it cannot change things on its own. It cannot collect or translate.
yes, I have understood that part about Uranus, but I have asked about the Moon, what do you think?

rafaella

yes, I have understood that part about Uranus, but I have asked about the Moon, what do you think?

Moon is not translating, a classical translation is when Moon is already separating from one significator and bringing the light of it to the other significator (without prohibition) there by joining them both together.

In this chart, Moon is applying to Jupiter, then Mercury and then Sun before it gets to Venus....

Here is what prohibition means: http://www.skyscript.co.uk/gl/prohibition.html

Last edited:

martinbd

Moon is not translating, a classical translation is when Moon is already separating from one significator and bringing the light of it to the other significator (without prohibition) there by joining them both together.

In this chart, Moon is applying to Jupiter, then Mercury and then Sun before it gets to Venus....

Here is what prohibition means: http://www.skyscript.co.uk/gl/prohibition.html

This is not prohibition,

"Where two planets are applying to aspect but before the aspect perfects another planet overtakes the first and perfects an aspect with the second."

This is not the case, that two planets are applying, but Moon is connecting them with translation of light. Translation of light is not only, when Moon is separating from one planet and bringing light to another. There would be prohibition of translating the light when Moon apply to one planet and then to third planet before bringing light to another planet, but this is not the case.

rafaella

This is not prohibition,

"Where two planets are applying to aspect but before the aspect perfects another planet overtakes the first and perfects an aspect with the second."

This is not the case, that two planets are applying, but Moon is connecting them with translation of light. Translation of light is not only, when Moon is separating from one planet and bringing light to another. There would be prohibition of translating the light when Moon apply to one planet and then to third planet before bringing light to another planet, but this is not the case.

Moon is not translating between Venus and Mars. Moon is applying to Jupiter and then Sun and Mercury.... Where is translation? At best Moon is translating between Jupiter and Mercury but they are not the significators.

martinbd

Moon is not translating between Venus and Mars. Moon is applying to Jupiter and then Sun and Mercury.... Where is translation? At best Moon is translating between Jupiter and Mercury but they are not the significators.

Are you serious? You don't see that Moon is approaching sextile Venus and Mars?

rafaella

Moon's aspect to Venus/ Mars is prohibited, by its aspect to various other planets... What about this you don't understand? For a translation between Venus/ Mars we need Moon to be immediately applying to these 2 planets.

martinbd

Moon's aspect to Venus/ Mars is prohibited, by its aspect to various other planets... What about this you don't understand? For a translation between Venus/ Mars we need Moon to be immediately applying to these 2 planets.

I don't agree, I think you have to count with all aspect while is Moon in the sign, we shall see what will happen.

Last edited:

martinbd

I 've got a example, it is from book Horary astrology by Karen Hamaker-Zondag. Question about partnership. There is similar situation, the first aspects of the Moon are not positive, but there is further one positive, connecting with significator of question, with potential partner, and it worked, they were together.

rafaella

I 've got a example, it is from book Horary astrology by Karen Hamaker-Zondag. Question about partnership. There is similar situation, the first aspects of the Moon are not positive, but there is further one positive, connecting with significator of question, with potential partner, and it worked, they were together.

Yes and I have plenty more that didn't work out. I can't comment on a chart that I have no details on.

martinbd

Yes and I have plenty more that didn't work out. I can't comment on a chart that I have no details on.

Karen Hamaker-Zondag is experienced astrologer, but ok, there several approaches in horary astrology, but I think this forum is about sharing these different approaches. I'm curious what will happen, Lily1983 please, let us know.